Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

CANT OPEN RR/INSUFFICIENT SPACE

AdzeonXAdzeonX Registered Users 3 Posts
I have 10.4GB available space to use, what happened?

Comments

• Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Read the rest of the topics in the area of the forums.
  • Options
    BikermikeyblackBikermikeyblack Registered Users 376 Posts
    Iwas getting not enough space on disc , iread the latest post you have to have game loaded in game center , delete app , keep data in game center them reload app , mine said there was another with the same name , click reload and all data was there and had been saved , dont get in a hurry doing this take your time
  • Options
    Mikecart1Mikecart1 Registered Users 38 Posts
    Where do you guys delete it from? Do you delete it from the Home Screen (holding icon and hitting X)? Or do you go into Settings > General > Usage and swipe to delete it there? Both times I get no option to keep data. The first message says:

"Deleting Racing Rivals will also delete all of its documents & data"

Is there a message after this? I have played games before and I am not sure if there is a 2nd message after I click DELETE APP that says something about keeping the data.
  • Options
    Yes there's a option that comes up after that says KEEP or REMOVE files if you're on Game Center. Choose KEEP
  • Options
    Delete it by holding the icon down
  • Options
    I'm scared lol.

I'm going to try it with another game first haha!

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just did it with another game from within Settings. I never got a 2nd message. That game is now completely gone! I'm really mad now!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
  • Options
    Ok guys, Bookmark this post.

Taking Sikas Shyt advice and using my brainpower, this is what I have done so far:

I used the Sniper game. You guys may have heard of it. I went into Settings > General > Usage > Game and deleted it there.
    I got only 1 message. It said delete everything. I clicked ok. I never got 2nd message asking me to keep it in the Game Center.

I reinstalled it. Sure enough all my records and data were gone. HOWEVER!

I then deleted it from the Home Screen by holding the icon down.

I got the 1st message AND the 2nd message to keep data in Game Center.

Now I am not sure if I should try this with another game or just install some random game, play a level, delete it with the Icon Method, reinstall it, and then check if my progress is still intact.

I'm researching this now and everyone will cheer for me later LOL! :D

EDIT:

I just tried this with another app that was in Game Center called Quiz Up. I used the icon method, deleted, marked KEEP in Game Center on the 2nd message, and now reinstalled.

I opened up the app. Signed up through Facebook again (like I did the first time), and all my info is INTACT! I will make a new thread!
  • Options
    So it worked for you right?
  • Options
    SIKAS SHYT wrote: »
    So it worked for you right?

I have decided to wait and see if the company will respond. If I try it out and it doesn't work, I may break my phone and/or not sleep. I need to get up early tomorrow and I can't handle anymore stress lol.

EDIT:

I just emailed CIE help support and asked them if they can backup my info in case something doesn't go right when I try this delete/reinstall method. I told them I was scared and needed a confirmation lol!

EDIT 2:

I just did it and it worked. Thanks! I updated my Solution Thread hehe! Want to race?
  • Options
    I'm glad I could help. Now if you would have done it earlier you would have had more time to race!
  • Options
    SIKAS SHYT wrote: »
    I'm glad I could help. Now if you would have done it earlier you would have had more time to race!

Well I just went to Turf Wars and got my butt handed to me. I went 2 for like 10 races. Now I'm going to sleep. :p
  • Options
    Ok man. Cya ✌️
  • Options
    Saibot StrandedsoulSaibot Strandedsoul Registered Users 49 Posts
    Still no word on this from a CIE rep??? I have a hard time spending money on anything with customer support like this.... At least aklcknowledge that there is a problem and let is know you are working on a resolution.
  • Options
    HazzlenuttHazzlenutt Registered Users 60 Posts
    This might have worked you and a fee other folks but not me. ALL of my achievements are gone! Yup even in the GC. Your method showed no 2nd message from the home page. You know the one where it asks you if you want to keep or delete your stuff from GC.? Just one question. Do you want to delete all data. That was it and now 4-6 months worth of progress, down the efn' toilet. Pissed beyond belief! Such BS!
  • Options
    HazzlenuttHazzlenutt Registered Users 60 Posts
    Ok according to an apple forum if you have deleted something from your GC you can do a system restore from the cloud from your previously back up. Now keep in mind your not going to get back anything you've been working on between your last back up and now but you could get back all prior to the back up. Just FYI. Apparently GC data is one of things that get backed up if you use GC.
  • Options
    BigdaddydavieBigdaddydavie Registered Users 17 Posts
    My Game Center shows no achievements completed and I have finished the campaign. Does this mean it is not backed up? Still don't trust this solution. I want a fix that I will keep all my s..t.
  • Options
    FugyeaFugyea Registered Users 408 Posts
    Tried both methods with two different games. Gc shows all the data is there, but both games made me start over. Any suggestions?
  • Options
    DIG OIL 55DIG OIL 55 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Didn't work for my boys account. He was also linked to the games centre since day 1. We used his account as a test as he only recently started. I'll wait for an update for my account before I do anything else.
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    For those of you that tried this and did not get it to work correctly be sure to send in a ticket to customer service
  • Options
    FugyeaFugyea Registered Users 408 Posts
    I read somewhere that cie has an update to solve this issue. Is this true? Admin??? If so, when should it be ready?