Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Found some hackers

WOWZERSWOWZERS Registered Users 120 Posts
Zombie princess gtfreek and some others. I see them in multiple rooms at once. They are using so auto racing thing.

Comments

• Options
    trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    I hate cheaters
  • Options
    nixes288nixes288 Registered Users 247 Posts
    Those not hackers. They are cie's bots within the game. Lmao.
  • Options
    nixes288 wrote: »
    Those not hackers. They are cie's bots within the game. Lmao.
    wtf that's bs. So can they pink or are they just there for nothing? And are they good?
  • Options
    |/-\||/-\| Registered Users 302 Posts
    Lol they are always trying to go pinks with me, hate it lol
  • Options
    NexusExocladNexusExoclad Registered Users 65 Posts
    They cant do pinks they are just in there if you want to have a race with a car that has almost same specs as you....
  • Options
    RacingRivals proRacingRivals pro Registered Users 243 Posts
    Lol they r just there and u can race them to see what's ur time lol Hacker haha
  • Options
    leJUDDaryleJUDDary Registered Users 171 Posts
    This cracked me up lmao
  • Options
    When I was originally playing their was none of this crap.
  • Options
    Anti CheatersAnti Cheaters Registered Users 7 Posts
    Is there still disk space problems out there or has everyone been able to play....
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Calling bots hackers hahahahahahahahha!!!!!!
  • Options
    KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    I'm still getting it but can't fix it due to not being connected to the wifi
  • Options
    WOWZERS wrote: »
    When I was originally playing their was none of this crap.
    Dude I played the game on the first day of its release. Before any cars where added before any leaderboards and before any teams
  • Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    There is a guy running around named Zonbie Princess and has the same logo but he hangs out in slow lobby's and pretends to be a bot.
  • Options
    XxHusstlexXXxHusstlexX Registered Users 513 Posts
    Everybody is a soo called hacker now days smh
  • Options
    67 blown nova67 blown nova Registered Users 1,033 Posts
    WOWZERS wrote: »
    Zombie princess gtfreek and some others. I see them in multiple rooms at once. They are using so auto racing thing.
    Post of the year!
  • Options
    PANGWAWAPANGWAWA Registered Users 177 Posts
    you really make my day
  • Options
    POSTMAN PATPOSTMAN PAT Registered Users 95 Posts
    Is there still disk space problems out there or has everyone been able to play....
    We've worked out the way to play again. Check Hmmmm... Topic in forum
  • Options
    nixes288nixes288 Registered Users 247 Posts
    So the deal with them in the game. In my opinion. They r there to help you When you r running bad time and what not they bring you n to their lobby so you can practice with them. They run times u should b running. Also they r exact set up as u. Have same street creed as you. So if you see a poser with diff street creed as you. It's not. A bot. Also seems when you trying to do deals. They do interfere. Also if you join lower lobbies they will pop up in there If you are takin advantage of lesser player they will boot you to their lobby.
  • Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    bots are there to help you and also sponsor cars, so u can make money that way especially if you are low level and low on cash
  • Options
    NormNorm Registered Users 25 Posts
    The bots are there when you log into a room there are no other payers. As more players come online they disappear. They are great for making quick cash through launching, shifting and also sponsor money.
  • Options
    coolingbarley99coolingbarley99 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Its also weird how every time they have a different car and it says they only have one in their profile.
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    This topic is 6months old please make a new one if it's that important
This discussion has been closed.