Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

need to get vouchers page 93 selling buick GNX

Selling Buick GNX for 225k deal can be worked out in game ign im2fast4ya and I will not go first need vouchers add me and message me for the deal I'm active now

Comments

• Options
    BfrailBfrail Registered Users 5,204 Posts
    You have no vouches. Very few ppl if any are going to go first. The fact you would even post that your trying to get vouches and then say you won't go first makes me a little skeptical of your true intentions. A legit person with less than 5 vouches would have no issue going first with someone who has vouches on the list. Reconsider your stance.
  • Options
    smallzprodigysmallzprodigy Registered Users 86 Posts
    My stance is how am.I to get vouchers if I'm legit or not if I will have to end up going first I have some vouchers from ppl in game that went first.and I will.try to get them to vouch for me but who knowws maybe not.all are registered on here but how am I to get vvouchers if I go first??
  • Options
    That's why I said deal can.be discussed in game so.we.can arrange something
  • Options
    Not trying to be skeptical
  • Options
    DEMENTEDSOLDIER0DEMENTEDSOLDIER0 Registered Users 202 Posts
    You can still gets vouches if you go first!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Sold.it.already