Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

500 Error Car/Gem Restorations and the "Time Out Glitch"

[RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
Hey all,

We just restored cars lost during the 500 error weekend.

We also fixed the "Time Out Glitch". You may see a lot more "ties" until the exploiters figure out it doesn't work anymore.

More info here: http://tinyurl.com/mcx5gq9

IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

Comments

• Options
    Ultraturbo23Ultraturbo23 Registered Users 51 Posts
    My z4 wasnt restored what's wrong with that
  • Options
    my ign is Ultraturbo23 please restore my z4
  • Options
    xx THUNDERSTRUCK xxxx THUNDERSTRUCK xx Registered Users 189 Posts
    None of mine either. Oh well.
  • Options
    Please note that if your car was lost outside of Saturday 11/1 and Sunday 11/2, then it falls outside of the range of cars we restored.

• Options
    bigwillssbigwillss Registered Users 3 Posts
    I forced quit and my nismo hasn't been restored yet
  • Options
    Game name is bigwillss
  • Options
    my car was lost yesterday in my garage.I closed the application and I was gone.I contacted and no answer.
  • Options
    And I most definitely lost it to the glitch
  • Options
    xx THUNDERSTRUCK xxxx THUNDERSTRUCK xx Registered Users 189 Posts
    No biggie... didnt lose anything major that I remember!
  • Options
    Update...

A little snafu with the script. We're going to have to look it over again and try again tomorrow.

Plan hasn't changed, we still plan on getting your cars back.

• Options
    So is my car going to be restored I had a green one with gold rims.it was a z4 gt3.Hope I get it back.
  • Options
    bigboy606bigboy606 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Understand the wait. In game name bigboy606. Car lost was a black rwb 993 maxed.
  • Options
    Dara24Dara24 Registered Users 3 Posts
    My name is dara24, n I wantu nismo to be return
  • Options
    Ss6986ssSs6986ss Registered Users 63 Posts
    I bought a good bit of gems over that weekend never got to receive them Pease fix this issue my ign is Ss6986ss
  • Options
    TRAFFICTERRORTRAFFICTERROR Registered Users 37 Posts
    So are u guys replacing the cas that was lost to the glitch after 11/1-11-3?? I want my cr7 from non22 that's the scammer name he got me with the glitch
  • Options
    mackfresh2mackfresh2 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I lost my car that weekend it was a BMW M3 GT2 Never got it back and please help what am i suppose to do if Playing raving rivals on Facebook? how to quit or relaunch????!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    NadiaaEmildaaNadiaaEmildaa Registered Users 1 Posts
    good evening, just opened the game and saw a message about restorations, well, i dont receive my car yet, my sti coupe and also my r36. my ign is Nadia Emilda. please fix it. best of regards, nadia.
  • Options
    mackfresh2mackfresh2 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I didnt either NadiaaEmildaa!! ??? whats wrong?
  • Options
    Da PeVDa PeV Registered Users 510 Posts
    Instead of harassing the OP, Read what he has said in the previous posts - The script is not working at the moment - When it is working they will replace what is needed to be replaced. So instead of posting your IGN's just be patient, the team are working hard its not easy doing this kind of stuff!!
  • Options
    Diabolicandre81Diabolicandre81 Registered Users 19 Posts
    Please restor e my mc laren MP4 nickname in Game is Diabolicandre81
  • Options
    Just a reminder. These forums are not customer service. If you have an issue with your account, please contact them.

http://tinyurl.com/lygu7xf

• Options
    MICKLE83MICKLE83 Registered Users 2 Posts
    My Mazda rx-8 wasn't restored/gems.. what's up with that? I lost that due to an error. Force quit meaning just quit the game and restart?
  • Options
    MICKLE83MICKLE83 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Pfffft, all cars have been restored or the gems???? I think not... What about my car eh????? The Mazda rx-8 that cost me 128 gems.... Ya's didn't refund the gems or give me my car back... Which was wrongfully taken from me due to an error!!!!!!!!!!... This is what happened so everyone can see; I accepted a race, shortly after accepting the race, pinks appeared. I then exited the race and still lost my car. I've force quit the game and relaunched the game. Nothing. I waited more than the hour.. still nothing. Cheers racing rivals. Real good, not!
  • Options
    HowienHowien Registered Users 166 Posts
    Ign howisthat, havent recieved A darn Thing, not that im really surprised about that
  • Options
    YourUpdateSucksYourUpdateSucks Registered Users 940 Posts
    Same here, igh josh1995.. Can't remember exactly what I lost, but I win and lose cars every day, especially during a turf. Yet Another crushed dream in this bucket of false hopes lol
  • Options
    To be a little more clear. We are only restoring cars that were lost when we were experiencing issues which started at 1pm PST on Nov 1st and ended at 5pm PDT on November 2nd. If you lost your car between those times you will be issued a restored car or gems spent to buy it back.

Currently we are not restoring cars lost for any other reason. If you lost a car for another reason please contact Customer Service.

• Options
    hot line 680hot line 680 Registered Users 1 Posts
    hi i tryed that force quit but dont work but my ford FPV proffessional setup is still gne too a -500 problem and i spent $289.89 building