Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

500 Error Car/Gem Restorations and the "Time Out Glitch"

[RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
We just restored cars lost during the 500 error weekend.

We also fixed the "Time Out Glitch". You may see a lot more "ties" until the exploiters figure out it doesn't work anymore.

More info here: http://tinyurl.com/mcx5gq9
IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Update...

A little snafu with the script. We're going to have to look it over again and try again tomorrow.

Plan hasn't changed, we still plan on getting your cars back.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    kaname86kaname86 Registered Users 12 Posts
    im appreciate what u n dev team don so far. we, all player will wait about ur plan getting our cars that lost when "TIMEOUT GLITCH"..

have a nice day..
  • Options
    Acet93Acet93 Registered Users 71 Posts
    That's awesome devs thank you!! I would like my lancer back due to pink timeout glitch :/
  • Options
    EvilDan77EvilDan77 Registered Users 282 Posts
    You guys should give everyone's car back for the past week or so. Last night my buddy lost his Stella to the time out / restart glitch, so not sure why you think it is fixed? People are dropping like flies and quitting the game because of this stuff. Paying customers who don't get proper help when a rampant issue arises.
  • Options
    w1nnerw1nner Registered Users 147 Posts
    I force restated and didn't receieve anything. I know I lost cars to this error
  • Options
    1 darknight 11 darknight 1 Registered Users 966 Posts
    I don't get it either. Hope I can get my nismo and subi sport back.
  • Options
    7Lockz7Lockz Registered Users 3 Posts
    Ok so Admins what's it gonna be about this situation going on??!.. Ok the error issues with the internet just keeps popping up everytime I get into the game. I can't even login into my game. In the loading screen it stays and all it keeps saying is Reload and retry. This started happening about 5days ago including with today. But these past 2
    3days its been impossible and sad in one part. 3 days ago I was racing pinks and once I launch and got into gear the game just like got silent and a brief moment after it pop up and said error reload or retry and dammm I was in a race when it happen and I kept hitting retry and retry but the error pop thing didnt go away. So I hit reload and yeap I want right back to the load screen and it stood there and I lost my car because today after all that I finally got able for a few seconds to the garage and I didn't see my car there but again the error reload retry pop up showed up again and I now decided to inform you about this. I really haved spent a good amount of money getting gems and making the game money and now I got my BMW GT3 Gemed out Paint and Rims.. So what now? Will I be getting my Car back or atleast a new one where I can start back but if for some reason yous can't do anything about it which I think it would be so unfair since it aint my fault but the least would be getting my car or the 1Mil that it cost on the showroom??
    ID on RR - 7Lockz
    Phone- Blu Dash 5.0
    Version .4.4.3 KitKat
    Thank you and hope this can be resolve, really would appreciate it.