Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Banned from multiplayer races

ROGERRR420ROGERRR420 Registered Users 3 Posts
Hey guys I need some help here.. My in game name is BOOST SPOT 676....I recently received my new iPhone im the mail and decided to create a new account..I was in the process of transferring all my cars over before I reset my old phone and I received a message saying I was banned pending administrative review.. I have spent a lot of time and money building up my collection, can you guys please help me? I've also purchased a lot of gems.. Thanks for your time I appreciate your help. This is the first and definitely the last time this will happen since I know What happens now

Comments

• Options
    OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    Send in a ticket. It will be a long wait though.
  • Options
    ROGERRR420ROGERRR420 Registered Users 3 Posts
    This might be a dumb question, but do you know what'll normally happen in a situation like this? I don't mind waiting. I just don't wanna loose all my cars. I have some cars that you can't buy from the showroom and I consider myself lucky having them lol
  • Options
    1 am kermit / h0nest John1 am kermit / h0nest John Registered Users 6 Posts
    I got banned from multiplayer three days ago I have two accounts one on my phone and one on my wife's phone I was moving cars from one to the other and got banned how to I get this fixed
  • Options
    One account is 1am kermit and other is h0nest john
  • Options
    LILRUMLILRUM Registered Users 86 Posts
    Ur safe bro I was recently banned to toke about 7 or 8 days to get unbanned just go in game an click customer service say that u let a freind some cars and got banned give them ur in game name with email as requested then wait a few days or so
  • Options
    5 days and still haven't heard anything but they sent me a letter on the honest john account saying they were going to look into it further how far do they have to look into it I have sent many tickets from both accounts how hard is it to see that I'm not stealing cars
  • Options
    People were saying they were getting there turf cars stolen through Facebook so I was making a new account without Facebook
  • Options
    Megatron27Megatron27 Registered Users 311 Posts
    You can the you know what out of anyone and never get banned! Awesome game!!! Ban the loyal racers and let the scum run wild. This game is an awesome game but the people running are hideous! I think 5yr olds could do a better job!
  • Options
    Megatron27Megatron27 Registered Users 311 Posts
    DO NOT link your account to FB. I was one of the ones that got hacked showed all the proof and they said it was my fault! So if you do link it to FB its at your own risk.
  • Options
    shogun skylineshogun skyline Registered Users 1 Posts
    I had the same problem need help to since monday transfering my cars back from my wifes phone to mines and i got banned her account is brumm9897 need help
  • Options
    sendal kayusendal kayu Registered Users 2 Posts
    i also have the same problem today..ive been banned for multiplayer racing for no reason..can somebody help me to unbanned my account..ive spend quite a lot playing this game..help me somebody..mr. admin maybe..
  • Options
    TheEsadTheEsad Registered Users 12 Posts
    If you think glu will help you out don't get your hopes up. I made a 2nd account and was transfering cars and got banned for the same reason. Can you guess how long ive been banned? A month
    Can you guess if glu ever replied to me? NO
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    Again, you need to make sure you are submitting your ticket through the "?" button in game. This will make sure your inquiry gets routed the appropriate people. If you give no indication of your account name or the game with which you are having troubles there is a good chance no one will be able to figure out where to sort you.
  • Options
    riadhi alhayyanriadhi alhayyan Registered Users 2 Posts
    help me i just transfer my car from my other account, now my account banned, please help, i can not play multiplyers