Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

I Speak for a lot of racers in this message. Please read

TiknoryTiknory Registered Users 2 Posts
Ok hope you don't get offended by what I gotta say I am pretty upset just like a lot of players.. Now that I found this forum room I can speck to you directly. Ok so, why are the rims so expansive?? Like it's just a game not a really life thing.... I know you trying to eat and get your paper up, but niggas here trying to have fun and enjoy our time playing this game... But from what we see you ripping us out of our paper by super over changing us with rims and the cars and the gems like dammmmm, that's some gritty stuff real talk... Why don't you just reduce the price of the super expansive things in the game and make it that everyone can have some nice cars and have a good sense of the game.. Instead all you hear on here is complains after complains and really nothing has been done... Smh, with all the money you making from us why don't you do your part and step it up and get this fix and going the right way??? All we ask is for you to do your part fix the bugs that are still on the game once and for all and cut back on the prices... Like it's hard to have fun here because there's so much to wait for from the times to install the parts and the time to fix your cars also it does be ridicules... It's just disappointing to be honest... Makes you think why think this game is all that and from one week to another it just want down hill... ?? So put more rims out there. Put more colors on the rims.... Have more selections .... Put more cars out there and make it that we can by it with cash and don't be so gritty and think a way to us and we got you cuz we will wanna keep buying things and keep playing the game.. It's losing a lot of interest and I can assure you if it don't get find it will keep going down hill by time.. I just suggest my ideas and talk for others I have talked to. Hope to hear from you and let's see if you step it up and make it worth spending money.. It's your call. Tnx for reading it and hope I can make a difference like others will try to also and help you out with ideas.

Comments

• iProxicideiProxicide Registered Users 34 Posts
    You hit the jackpot amen to that.
  • FhibssswwwFhibssswww Registered Users 8 Posts
    Well said there mate.
  • NicknameboxNicknamebox Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yep I can race 4x then they hit me for 38gems for instant repair or $2250 and wait 12hrs for engine repairs. I am down to two cars so I can race 8x a night then wait.... Not much bang for the bucks!!!!
  • OICU812OICU812 Registered Users 166 Posts
    yup just get my 20 wins per day run the drivers challenge then put the cars in the shop then do it again the next day not that much fun anymore.
  • TiknoryTiknory Registered Users 2 Posts
    Ik guys it's hard as heck, and I am trying to get a response from the owner of the game see what he gotta say .