Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Can't recover lost account and cars

BLUE LANE 46BLUE LANE 46 Registered Users 9 Posts
I cant access my old account and my cars.Pls CIE i spent hundreds of dollars on cars just to get ignored.i have all itunes receipts saved.i tried to link to gamecenter and cannot recover account since.Pls.do something bout it.

Comments

• Options
    NISMONISMO Registered Users 64 Posts
    Submit a ticket will all your information (old account name, game center name, etc.). Some users have been able to get everything back so Im sure you can too.
  • Options
    Thanks.wherw can i submit it?
  • Options
    Game center account BLOWN GAS 10.Transferred cars to CJ JULIE but cannot open when tried to save to gamecenter
  • Options
    Low FamLow Fam Registered Users 54 Posts
    Dude the same exact thing happen to me. Hopefully they can help us out...
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    There were quite a few players who did not associate their accounts with game center and reinstalled so we are going through them as fast as we can. If you submitted a ticket we will get to it and assist you. If you didn't be sure to submit one as soon as possible.
  • Options
    Any update on my lost account CJ JULIE?i sent like 5 tickets already.
  • Options
    Just sent another ticket today...still nothing..
  • Options
    Sending in 5 (or 6) doesn't really make it go any faster. Just means you will probably get the same answer 5 times. If you reply to your own ticket it will actually move you back in the queue (when you reply before we do the date resets to your latest reply). As long as you included all the information we need (game center nickname, account it is associated with, account you want it associated with) we will get to it.
  • Options
    My game center nickname now is BLUE LANE 46.my lost account isn't associated with any GC account because it froze when intried to.i my lost account CJ JULIE transferred on BLOWN GAS game center account.thank you
  • Options
    BLUE LANE 46 is my current gc account.I want my lost account CJ JULIE associated or transferred to BLOWN GAS game center account.i hope this helps.
  • Options
    Oh sorry i forgot its BLUE LANE not BLUE LANE 46 is my current gamecenter nickname.but please transfer my lost accounr CJ JULIE to BLOWN GAS gamecenter account not in BLUE LANE.
  • Options
    Leland74Leland74 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Dose any one know what to select when Game Center mismatch pops uo. Load User or Keep playing?
  • Options
    BlakeBlake Registered Users 7 Posts
    Depends on if you want to load the account or keep going on your current one, Leland74
  • Options
    Leland74 wrote: »
    Dose any one know what to select when Game Center mismatch pops uo. Load User or Keep playing?

Hopefully you have the account you want associated with your game center account (if not contact us and we can assist). If that is the case then you should load the account that is associated. If that is not the case then choose keep playing.
  • Options
    Thanks CIE games.i got my CJ JULIE account back.transferred the cars to my new one.Thanks for all the support.
  • Options
    Great! Enjoy the game!
  • Options
    NBK168NBK168 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Is it possible to delete my old account and start all over again with new account? I have tried but every time I started the game, it says Game Center Mismatch... Load User or Keep Playing. And I really want this message not to appear again with my new account
  • Options
    NBK168NBK168 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Thank you very much Mud Digger. I have tried as your comment. Just wait and see the result. Appreciate your help!!!
  • Options
    Killin3mKillin3m Registered Users 2 Posts
    I Cant access my old account!! Please help!! ):
  • Options
    KooogKooog Registered Users 82 Posts
    can someone help me like this guy was helped! sent in my ticket wait time was 9 days ive waited 15 days the email i sent it from is Koohaeri@icloud.com please get me updated with the problem
  • Options
    CHIRAQ street LYFECHIRAQ street LYFE Registered Users 1 Posts
    how do you get you account and cars back
  • Options
    rompe cuellorompe cuello Registered Users 2 Posts
    I got android phone galaxy s4 and I lost my account I log in again and I look like new player how I can recover my account
This discussion has been closed.