Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

lost too many cars from hackers and get no help from the game!

Try2pasTry2pas Registered Users 11 Posts
I have lost over 10 cars from people doing the glitch and have pics and have sent them in and I get no help! I spend over $100 a month on this game and get no help when I have problems! the customer service on this game is the worst I've ever seen in my life! they are not willing to help me out with the problems I have! Even when I have proof! all they do is email me back telling me ways I can secure my account.. well it has nothing to do with that and they know it but still continue to not help me. so I guess I'm asking for help with this issue one last time before I delete the game and stop spending $100 or more on this game!

Comments

• Options
    Fortuna3Fortuna3 Registered Users 37 Posts
    Just like when we weren't able to play the halloween turf barely at all and they give us gems instead of the turf car......thanks lol
  • Options
    Megatron27Megatron27 Registered Users 311 Posts
    Might as well delete the game because they will not help you.
  • Options
    Working on what?
  • Options
    Working on sending you a generic message saying your account security and you. My account was officially sold today and I'm not going away because im going to get my time back. I have made it a mission to inform all new users that this game is no good and will only take from you. Hackers and glitches rule this game and they do it at free will because they know nothing will be done about this. I submitted proof of the hacker and the last turf I see the hacker in a turf room. How is this possible? How does CIE/Glu allow hackers to run a muck in their game? It's because these hackers make them money. Good hard working individuals will just keep coming back until they have had enough. If your new to this game DO NOT put real money into it. You will lose everything and the devs will tell you it's your fault. They have nothing to do with FB or Google so they can't help you. It's a load of trash and eventually this will all catch up to CIE/Glu. I received an infraction for cursing in the forums yet there are individuals with obscene pics in the game. You can report them but nothing ever happens. Watch I will probably be banned after this post but it's ok I will just keep creating another account. It's just sad that this game takes away from the hard working people and allows the scum hackers and glitchers to get away with anything. You guys are number one in my book!!!
  • Options
    I definitely can see where you're coming from..
  • Options
    Ryyst I understand the due process and that its only fair to do an investigation before implementing disciplinary actions. My point is you all get the evidence in screen shots, you know that the cars are being moved from one account to the other, and you all know if many are putting in tickets for the same guy that its obviously a haccker. I know you all can see cars move from one account to the other. So, you all quickly investigate my case and told me the security if my account is on me. I take the answer and I have to live with it. The problem I have is I provided you with screenshots of the hacker and a screenshot of the individual who hacked me telling me I made his day with the great cars. I showed you all Javier58 hacked me and I provided you all with screenshots of him moving my cars to his prince turbo 766 account. There is clear evidence without a doubt. I mean have you seriously looked at the prince turbo 766 account? 9k SC and he has jus about every 1st turf you can think of. My biggest issue I received my answer yet I see this individual in the very next turf, turfing as if nothing ever happened. So, that's why I say you all punish the harrbworking and loyal racers that make your game, that spend their hard earned money, while the hacker that gets away with everything gets everything for free and never puts a dime into your game. Its funny you all sent out a message saying you all were returning cars lost between 11/1-11/3 which is when myself and my teammates were hacked, yet we saw nothing returned. Look in the forums Ryyst, theres petitions being created, many racers quitting, many selling their accounts, and many people complainingabout these hacKer's and the way you all are dealing with it. It doesn't take a smart individual to notice you all have some huge issues and you all think this is going to be OK. Open your eyes and realize we are not dumb and we that make your game can also break your game. We are not asking for anything free, we are asking to get back what is ours. I really don't know why I'm wasting my time replying to this because know the answer I will receive back will go something like this: your account security is on you we don't store passwords or we are working on it. Your right you don't handle account security but since FB and Google are used to secure our RR accounts maybe you all should get with them and make them aware of these issues. At the end of the day its your game and although you may think the security doesn't fall on you, your responsibility should be making your customer satisfied. When the game falls where are the fingers going to be pointed at? You all because its your game. I'm not replying to you anymore after this or any other Dev. I will however inform the new RR racers that join how much of a risk it is to play this game. Hopefully you all eventually figure out who you all should be taking care of.
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    First we are talking about different things here.

1. The 500 error - This was on us. That's why we are returning cars. If you lost something during that specific time frame and did not get it, contact customer service and be specific.

2. The Time Out Glitch - We're still looking into this. As I said, our due process is different from what you may think. We do really have to be diligent. Even if that means looking for more than just "screenshots". I will just come out and say it, we don't use screen shots as evidence. They are too easily manipulated to be 100% reliable, so we just don't use them. We have to do our own investigation.

That said, you can contact customer service to have them look into specific races. Just saying "I lost cars to a glitch!" probably won't help.

3. Account Compromises. - Lets be straight here, it wasn't Racing Rivals accounts that were compromised, it was Facebook accounts. We do not use them to "secure" racer accounts. It is simply a method to access them. The game checks to see if your device is logged onto the proper account and allows access. So yes, the security of your Facebook account is your own responsibility. It isn't up to us to secure your Facebook account, even if we wanted to, we can't. We are not Facebook. We are not Apple. We are not Google.

You can have Customer Service look into this, however, our policy has always been that Account Security is the responsibility of the account owner. That's been that way since Car Town and Nitto. Do take care to secure your information.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    Highway Havok1Highway Havok1 Registered Users 3 Posts
    When the error 500 glitch occurred, I lost 4 cars to the problem. It started during the Scion event of that turf. I lost a Scion xB Dragster Matte, McLaren MP4 12C GT3, McLaren F1 and a Ford Focus RS500. Of those cars that I told customer service about only the RS500 was restored. The 2 McLaren ' s were during the turbo event and the RS500 during the Ford event. Why didn't they restore the other 3 cars besides the RS500?
  • Options
    SPOT PIRATE 007SPOT PIRATE 007 Registered Users 10 Posts
    I hear u brother, same here. Lost cars no help. Ask for too much info on the situation. I can't remember all that lol, all I kno is I got hacked, Super pissed, and can't do anything bout it...>:(
  • Options
    Yeah it's not fair at all and you're rite there's nothing we can do about it and the game is not willing to help us
  • Options
    dav007dav007 Registered Users 126 Posts
    I still waiting for my camaro ss ;(