Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Top 50 team needs 10k - 25k + players FREE GT2 turf car CASH prizes

shafin364shafin364 Registered Users 629 Posts
Top players will be offered cash prizes and maybe also GT2 turf car

Players who can do 17k - 25k + only send request.

Send a request and please mention how much u can do

Team name : Super Saiyans
Prev1

Comments

• SwummerSwummer Registered Users 7 Posts
    I am now on a team that only 2 of us play regularly, the rest does nothing and never played the turfs. I play every day, I have 10 cars, do on average 7000 points in turfs (when I have the cars allowed) and I'm at level 102. Can I join your team?
  • IgotthisIgotthis Registered Users 83 Posts
    I can do 15k 20 k hmu with innvite i put up 12 k just from titanium ford event sent u request
  • shafin364shafin364 Registered Users 629 Posts
    Bump ! We still have spots
    I accepted u swummer
  • LethalmissLethalmiss Registered Users 7 Posts
    I am new to turf, but am willing to learn. I am addicted to this game, and currently run 8 seconds normal. Hopefully I'm good enough <_>
    free bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • JacklamatorJacklamator Registered Users 306 Posts
    Shafin i pmed you, message me asap if possible
    Bump couple slots left
  • TxstigTxstig Registered Users 249 Posts
    looks like I may be in search of a new team after this turf. I want to be on a team where all 20 racers are racing and trying to win there's no excuse when someone has 57 cars and hasn't put up 2k points. I've put up over 15k and we are only ranked 241
  • Chris.erChris.er Registered Users 131 Posts
    Still need racers?
  • no1Entertainmentno1Entertainment Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hi, I am never been at turf wars but I am good, I have finished the campaign, I can go in my viper on around 8,2 sec and 8,4 in my McLaren, and still I have upgrades left to do, I have 200k in game all earned, I have around 6k points but that's only because I have lost on purpose as a strategy to win pinks, I have passed lvl 50 and I only started playing this game this month. :)
  • DCM93DCM93 Registered Users 36 Posts
    Draft Invert 95
  • hollywxxdhollywxxd Registered Users 8 Posts
    I do an average of 10k to 15k in turf points, I have like 20 cars looking for a good team to join my name is sane in rr, hollywxxd if u could use me invite me thanks
    I guarantee you the next turf car. People who meet the requirements send a request to Super Saiyans
  • I4got2pulloutI4got2pullout Registered Users 45 Posts
    Hey shafin I talked to you before I4got2pullout lol hey I wanted to join your team I can put a lot of points up. I'm always active
  • MaryjanesBFMaryjanesBF Registered Users 225 Posts
    Can i join hit me up
  • Jnsn_MJnsn_M Registered Users 18 Posts
    I PMed you, I'm level 47 and I would love to join
  • URIICEURIICE Registered Users 6 Posts
    I got 14k last turf without doing all the events, I have the fav already and am interested in joining. Add me in game : URIICE
    Serious people only 20k over have to be active for that spots still open
  • TheBoostedGTheBoostedG Registered Users 127 Posts
    I created my own team last turf! Came 148th- I have 13 members and 8 all scored over 15k last turf. What would you think of a merger!?? BRING SUPER SAIYANS AND NEW 3RA TOGETHER AND WE WOULD BE TOP 100 NO DOUBT! My ign is MJW21
    Guys I was very busy this turf and did not recruit anyone .... You all those meet requirements can join next turf
    Recruiting PEOPLE NOW !! SEND REQUEST !!
  • BFDFJIOGDFHJJEBFDFJIOGDFHJJE Registered Users 29 Posts
    I think. I can 20k do minimal all
  • michael-3dwmichael-3dw Registered Users 67 Posts
    Level 130 and 25cars las turf 9000 this 11000 can i join the team? Igm carrito de compras
  • Straight GameStraight Game Registered Users 205 Posts
    hi i have 14 cars and im level 110 and last turf i put out 20,000 points but i can do more if i tried my team i was in was in place around 250 so i quit that team
    Add me on the game : straight game ..............i have a turbo as the picture
  • rebelaurebelau Registered Users 44 Posts
    I just did my first turf and made 16k still getting hang if it easily 20+ in future I would like to join
  • SPOILER SUPA 232SPOILER SUPA 232 Registered Users 154 Posts
    I sent a request to team my ign is spoiler supa 232
  • ckddcomckddcom Registered Users 2 Posts
    i have 26 cars and going i can very easily get 10k per furf war and can be very active my ign is ckddcom lvl 82
    EDIT downwards
    SEND REQUESTS NOW !!!

We have STARTED RECRUITING !!