Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Nissans / R class / Top Fools Dragster & Unwrapped Subaru WRC '93 - PP only

Paypal Only sales....

Top fools dragster - $10

Unwrapped Subaru WRC '93 (stock) - $10

1679 NISMO w/ Hot pink rims & super charger also available - Priced to MOVE at $15

Nissan GT-R - 1667 w/ super charger available - now $4 - buy all 3 for $10

Nissan GT-R - 1657 - now $4 - buy all 3 for $10

Nissan GT-R - 1654 - now $4 - buy all 3 for $10

Nissan Skyline GT-R A class - 1663 and 1665 - supercharger available - $6 each now.. Buy both for $10 !

Nissan Skyline GT-R B class - maxed but currently tuned to 1655 - $5 now

Nissan 370z - 1653 (on nos), 1654 (no nos, super charger available), and a 1657 - $4 each - (or buy all 3 for $10)

Nissan 300zx - 1650 - super charger available - $3

BMW Z4 GT3 - 1677 - supercharger has been installed for SC events - Now 13$ !

BMW M3 GT2 - 1678 - supercharger has been installed for SC events - SOLD

RWB Stella - 1677 - supercharger has been installed for SC events, blood orange rims - now $12 !

Scion FR-S R spec - 1663 tuned - blue volt finish rims - now $5 !!

Scion FR-S R spec - can be maxed but 1663 tuned Now - supercharger has been installed for SC events - now 7$!!

SRT Viper GTS-R - 1675 - has SC available and a 1676 one - $7 each buy both r class vipers for $12 !!

PM me here or look me up in game... IGN: Allayna's Ma

Comments

• HKSTwinsHKSTwins Registered Users 1 Posts
    Interested in stella, is it maxed? Can you do $10?
  • AllaynaAllayna Registered Users 533 Posts
    Sorry to the folks that PM'ed me today. Was a looong day... got home late. Might be on later tonight. Tomorrow morning and afternoon for sure.
    In game.. Rdy for some sales.... PayPal only
  • spoiler drafter 377spoiler drafter 377 Registered Users 332 Posts
    You have gtsr no nos same ign as here pm me please
    Update: BMW GT2 sold
    Updates prices - check first post above !!
    Online and rdy to move some cars!
    To the topz!
    Getting online now... Hit me up!
    Will be on tonight.. Updated prices above! See first post! Or buy it all for $100! a $20$ savings! Woot woot