Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Customer service wait time?

Dylan kDylan k Registered Users 121 Posts
I have been waiting for an account resync and this will be day 8. Just wondering how much longer

Comments

• [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Whats your Racer name?
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Dylan kDylan k Registered Users 121 Posts
    My racer name I am trying to get back is dylan k my current racer is customtuner1994
    Check your issue, they replied asking for a clarification. They weren't able to find your account because you spelled it wrong. They need to know the exact spelling, including how words are spaced.

My current ign is customtuner1994

The racer I want access to is Dylan k

My email linked to facebook is hornets54@gmail.com

If there is any more issues let me know
    I have not received an email from u guys so how would I be able to get another sent
    The only reason I am asking about it is because I have not received confirmation from customer service so I need a way to either communicate with them or do I send another ticket and wait 8 more days?
    I clicked the question mark and got nothing so I sent in another ticket I guess I will wait it out again thanks ryyst for if help
    Is it possible to get it fixed now or do I have to wait
  • [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    As Rryst said, the forums are not customer service, so you will need to communicate through the "?" with us.
    The whole reason I am up here asking is because I have recived no info from ur customer service in game or email so I just resent a new ticket
  • SubierickSubierick Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hey I've been waiting for an email reply from the customer service and have yet to receive anything back

Username subierick
    Email: subierick@gmail.com

Thanks for your time
    I have still not recived a confirmation on if my ticket was recived I have checked the ? Mark for two days and I have nothing on my email
    When you click on the "?" and click on "Contact Us" you don't see the reply? According to your ticket, we replied and the conversation is still open.

Remember, we will not respond via email, your response will be in-game. You can check your open issues by clicking on "?" and the "Contact Us" button.

Thanks ryyst I have recived the message and have the account thanks a bunch
  • SubierickSubierick Registered Users 2 Posts
    PM sent ryyst
  • Darth MercuryDarth Mercury Registered Users 3 Posts
    My RR username is darth mercury. I have a similar problem with no response. It's been 8 days since I purchase gems. Opened ticket 5 days ago.
  • [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    As Ryyst said, there is currently a wait time of about 4-6 days. This will get a little longer on the weekends because we are not here.
  • sleeper tunerssleeper tuners Registered Users 12 Posts
    I've had a really good customer experience, had an issue with my account, sent a ticket on friday and they responded promptly on monday. Patience is a virtue guys, don't rush, if you don't get a reply soon, move on.