Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Gems Purchased but not delivered

CaredlessCaredless Registered Users 121 Posts
I purchased the $9.99 Gem package and had to confirm with itunes. When I came back to the game I didn't receive my gems but the money was taken from my account. whet can I do about this.
Thank you

Comments

• Options
    sirnike5sirnike5 Registered Users 344 Posts
    Same happened to me but with the 1.99 package.
  • Options
    RICKYPR23RICKYPR23 Registered Users 45 Posts
    Same happened to me today in the 19.99 package of gems Admin check this I send a support ticket
  • Options
    SGTShark78SGTShark78 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Same thing happened to me and I did not receive an email from Apple for the receipt! Can we get a response on how to fix this? 10 days is not an option! I purchased the 9.99 gem pack and got the (-3) error when purchasing. This isn't cool and we need a response.
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Send in a ticket.

If you are on iOS, we need the SCEENSHOT of the iTunes receipt. (Please make it so its legible, must include the time and date, your info and what packages were purchased.

If you are on Android, send us a copy paste of the google receipt.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    JUZTENJUZTEN Registered Users 1 Posts
    Where do we send in the ticket at? I just purchased the $1.99 gem package with extra 30% more gems and haven't received it
  • Options
    You can send in a ticket either through the game (License screen and scroll to the bottom) or via the website at www.ciegames.com

• Options
    DREW89axDREW89ax Registered Users 8 Posts
    I sent a ticket in about 10 days ago about me losing out on a 9.99 purchase, 10.86 after tax and I never got no response... I hope I'm not supposed to put in another ticket and wait ten or more days.... Is there any other options to get out money back?
  • Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    i had this issue when i first started playing the game. i purchased the 9.99 package and it says unable to download or something in those lines. send a ticket to cie or you can ask apple a refund. what i also did was purchased the 1.99 and it works fine. i think its something in the 9.99 package that doesnt work all other packages works just fine
  • Options
    So this is how purchases work.

You essentially pay Apple or Google for the Rivals Currency.
    Once the payment is cleared with Apple or Google, they send us a transactionID. For Apple, its an ID you never see. Google sends it with their receipt.
    Once we get the transactionID, the game credits your account.

When you purchase a specific package, you aren't able to purchase that same package until the previous one clears.

So when you don't get your purchase, its because we don't receive that transactionID from Apple or Google.

Our devs found an issue and have it slated for the upcoming update. Until then you can either request a refund from Apple or Google or email us a screenshot of the Apple Receipt or forward us the Google Receipt.

• Options
    BatidaBatida Registered Users 6 Posts
    i want to buy gems for racing rivals, but i don´t know which giftcard i have to buy
    can someone help me?

p.s.: i´m from germany
  • Options
    orchard Mesaorchard Mesa Registered Users 3 Posts
    I hit up the holiday sale this weekend for a 4.99 package of gems. The game froze and never received them. Wasn't worried really till I seen you charged me. Send me what you owe me please. Aka orchard Mesa.
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    Please click support above and send in a ticket containing a screenshot of your purchase receipt.