Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Campaign: 100k in about 15 mins

SmokiN YaaSmokiN Yaa Registered Users 152 Posts
If your looking for a quick and easy way to make 100k with only having to complete the first level post here. Takes about 15 mins depending on how quick u complete the first level.. but I can give u info to beat it first try for each opponent. Post away
Prev1

Comments

• SmokiN YaaSmokiN Yaa Registered Users 152 Posts
    The info is free but a tip would be nice :) you can do this as many times as you want also.
  • 2slow ty2slow ty Registered Users 509 Posts
    easy, get to srt8 class. sell cars beside one, transfer srt8 over with money= 100k
    No. This requires only beating the first class of cars.
    And you would not get 100k from selling those cars..provably 30k if ur lucky
  • AmpAmp Registered Users 23 Posts
    Beat first stage, transfer fast car from another account. Race fast car, collect money from sponsors. Profit
  • Street outlawStreet outlaw Registered Users 543 Posts
    Won't u have to register the car
    This doesn't have to do with racing ppl like that..you can only get 20k off sponsor $
  • k20xk20x Registered Users 15 Posts
    SmokiN Yaa wrote: »
    If your looking for a quick and easy way to make 100k with only having to complete the first level post here. Takes about 15 mins depending on how quick u complete the first level.. but I can give u info to beat it first try for each opponent. Post away

send me this guide bro! I want to learn! ill tip also if it really works! :D
  • D3mon12345D3mon12345 Registered Users 200 Posts
    I would like this guide man can u send me it
  • Darkrayv9Darkrayv9 Registered Users 59 Posts
    I would love this to help me out
  • HYPHYHYPHY Registered Users 210 Posts
    SmokiN Yaa wrote: »
    PM ME. i want more info
  • EvilDan77EvilDan77 Registered Users 282 Posts
    Beat first level. Transfer 7 second car get sponsor money. Easy 100k in 15min. Just post the info. You guys crack me up.
  • Millionaire MotorsMillionaire Motors Registered Users 514 Posts
    Inbox me the info please.
    PM me .
  • BlezINGMooNBlezINGMooN Registered Users 2 Posts
    I would like to try it out , PM me
  • Street outlawStreet outlaw Registered Users 543 Posts
    I would like to know plz
  • bryan127bryan127 Registered Users 169 Posts
    Dude pm the guide
  • Fp67Fp67 Registered Users 118 Posts
    Im confused on wat this is about
  • roestreyevroestreyev Registered Users 1,443 Posts
    you need 2 devices...
  • Millionaire MotorsMillionaire Motors Registered Users 514 Posts
    Sent PM to you. Please inbox me back with the info.
    Amp wrote: »
    Beat first stage, transfer fast car from another account. Race fast car, collect money from sponsors. Profit

Just read the comments. He gave the info...

Takes 15 min to do...
    I would like the info on how to make 100k in 15 mins how do I go about getting this info
    anyone else needs it?

Thanks man wat bout gettin past campaign
    Thia is not advice to complete campaign, it s to make a quick 100k and move on...
  • luissquaredluissquared Registered Users 320 Posts
    Interested in this
  • 1 darknight 11 darknight 1 Registered Users 966 Posts
    Ok here it is. You need 2 devices. And already have a 7 second car....... first. Race first race with no upgrades with the dodge dart. Then get nos. Upgrade nos to stage 2. Bottle. And 75lb boost. .... then race the first race... collect time bonus. And upgrade all intake to level 1. Then exhaust pipe and header to level one. Then .... race. Level 2. ........ collect time bonus. ... then upgrade engine. Connecting rods. Stage 1. Crankshaft stage 1. Fuel system stage 1 . With any money left over. Upgrade first weight reduction. Race level 3. Collect time bonus if there is one. ... then upgrade nitrous jets to 120 pounds. Do not purchase weight reduction 3. Use gem boost for race. 4 and 5. Purchase the charger. Then transfer your 7 second car over and race a bot. Transfer money. Over. And the charger. Sell the charger.
    If you dont have a 7 second car. Then do not purchase the charger. Get the first car. And repeat the steps you just did. With your new car Then get the evo 8. And take the money and both cars. Sell the evo and the teir 2 car. That 50k in 15 minutes
    If you want to make more. Then the rest of the cars are the same steps. Only. Stage 1 parts you purchased. Make them stage 2. You can beat campain twice a day.
    Oh yeah. Dont choose the viper or viper r