Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

New update.

toefurtoefur Registered Users 12 Posts

Comments

• Options
    phyah77phyah77 Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 277 Posts
    LINK EM BRUH
  • Options
    Da PeVDa PeV Registered Users 510 Posts
    Yea, link please ....
  • Options
    Big pBig p Registered Users 1,890 Posts
    Looks gooooood!!
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    http://tinyurl.com/povg7g3

Just finished posting all about it. Will be posting more later....

IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    Da PeVDa PeV Registered Users 510 Posts
    OMG i love it!!!! -Bring on the update !!! I cant wait!!
  • Options
    Cantdoit87Cantdoit87 Registered Users 308 Posts
    not gonna lie, the update looks sick and I really hope the racers showdown does not include the hackers
  • Options
    king motoking moto Registered Users 112 Posts
    Update looks wicked.can't wait.
    I think I'm gonna cry...its beautiful.
  • Options
    IR0NLUNGIR0NLUNG Registered Users 35 Posts
    Sooooooooooo pummmmmmmped!
  • Options
    Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
    Ok so everyone's pumped. Who wouldn't but let's talk real here. The average player can barley build an r class to fit in some certain lobbie. Now we have r1 r2 r3 and x class. If a r class car in show room is 1 mill then another mill to even max. Then we got these new cars ? What type of cost are we talking ? Where's the info on the cost of rr ?
  • Options
    Casey388Casey388 Registered Users 171 Posts
    I think it looks great. Only issue is I wonder how many cars I will end up selling on accident having the button down there.

Everything else looks great though. Does it still run at the same fps as the current design?
  • Options
    toefurtoefur Registered Users 12 Posts
    That's true. It's gonna be hard to get a hold of the newer cars. I wouldn't say I'm the most active player but I'm pretty active and I have the cars I want. You just gotta be patient and eventually you'll own what one of the new cars.
  • Options
    D4NG3R 72D4NG3R 72 Registered Users 1,399 Posts
    Looks pretty cool, will I be able to play it then on my android 4.4.4 phone.??? been a month now without playing
  • Options
    lsakrylsakry Registered Users 3 Posts
    u should have a placce on the game were we can safely trade/buy/sell cars
    or at lease a buy/sell block were we put are cars up for sell at a price
    or a more cooler way would be a auction block were we can put a car on the auctoin block with a starting price at lets say 10k for 4hr/8hr/24hr time frame and add a buy it now for $$$$k
    that way the scamming on the game should go down alot becauce once u put the car on the block the only way you can get it back is by if it did not sell and if you were bidding on it and won/buy it now it will be like if i get the car from the showroom and get the car devilerd in the garage

just somethink to thimk about
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Gonna be awesome.
  • Options
    Rebeca007Rebeca007 Registered Users 82 Posts
    I am so pumped for the update. It looks amazing!!!! Can't wait!!!!!
  • Options
    hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    The update looks amazing. But I agree with kenny. More time needs to be spent fixing the many issues on the game first. What's the point of having all these great new features if the game is still broken. Yesterday alone, I had the NOS button stick and 1st gear jam so many times. Not to mention all the glitches and hacks. It makes turfing and just racing in general not enjoyable. Please concentrate on fixing all the problems so that we can actually enjoy all the features of the game. I'd like to be able to run pinks again someday without worrying about about someone hacking me or a button sticking.
  • Options
    chewracingchewracing Registered Users 10 Posts
    The new update looks awsome cant wait but im really disappointed that the copo,cobra jets,subi sports and other turf cars are dropping in class if anything they should have went up in class doesn't make any sense to me smh at this one
  • Options
    iTayeebHasaniTayeebHasan Registered Users 110 Posts
    They Have told us about the R1, R2, And X Class Cars, But What About the R3 Cars? I Think they have something big for us in R3 Because No Admin Talks about R3 Class Cars.