Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

(Untitled)

I'm selling my Rare car collection
Unwrapped C6 / Unwrapped Copo / Unwrapped Javelin

Comments

• Options
    AlexbycbAlexbycb Registered Users 10 Posts
    ign? or paypal?
  • Options
    xfreshjokerxfreshjoker Registered Users 3,629 Posts
    pm me Alexbycb
  • Options
    bump bump bump
  • Options
    MarioLopezMarioLopez Registered Users 46 Posts
    Are you selling any stock nsx rr?
  • Options
    mr35guymr35guy Registered Users 6 Posts
    I want unwrapped c6 and a copo paypal pm price pls
  • Options
    Da PeVDa PeV Registered Users 510 Posts
    Would you sell the COPO for RRC? Hit me up in game: da PeV
  • Options
    bump bump bump bump bump bump
  • Options
    VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    Wait what ..!? What do U mean by unwrapped C6 ...!!!!!!!!? And may I know the price for the COPO ..!!? In RRC please .. And bump for most legit seller
  • Options
    M&GM&G Registered Users 276 Posts
    Does the copo have nos on it?
  • Options
    M&GM&G Registered Users 276 Posts
    If it has no nos I'll buy it. Pm your price. When it switches hands it will no longer be a unwrapped copo. CIE will change it to a top 25 copo
  • Options
    mattycrzmattycrz Registered Users 492 Posts
    how much rrc for jav
  • Options
    Bump pm me on the game if interested xfreshjoker / Nadeshot / U Will Learn Today / iZ415
  • Options
    Risk it allRisk it all Registered Users 79 Posts
    50$ paypal for copo today ign risk it all
  • Options
    bump bump bump bump bump I'm on now if you guys wants to buy some cars add me my ign xfreshjoker / nadeshot / You will learn today / iz415 / King crush
  • Options
    bump bump bump bump bump I'm on now if you guys wants to buy some cars add me my ign xfreshjoker / nadeshot / You will learn today / iz415 / King crush
  • Options
    [FONT=Helvetica, Arial, lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bum bump [/FONT]
  • Options
    rickymitram3rickymitram3 Registered Users 418 Posts
    Yo xjoker. Some 1 using your namebto scam ppl.
  • Options
  • Options
    bump bump bump bump bump bump bump