Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Suggestions and Feedback :)

Drag532Drag532 Registered Users 844 Posts
My list of new game features and maybe some other stuff thanks
Ok numberone on this list...PLEASE PLEASE FIX THE CAR SOUNDS! kinda don't really wanna drive my muscle cars anymore since now they sound like a Honda on steroids. Oh and every other car sound ever sounds like a 4 cylinder please also change that
Second is More ways of money and better prices on stuff, CIE the payoff for R Class campaign sucks 100,000 cash only? I Can offord a Supra and a decent amount of upgrades for that no lie, but that's a little bit short when it comes to R Class I can afford About 6 Upgrades with that money. Please allow more ways of money Daily battle should be In my opinion, be 3-7 times larger than usual.
Car prices should be lowered also, Kinda don't wanna spend 78k for a 370z Like seriously come on. 78k? Where did that number even come from? OH LOOK A RAMI!...Wait 1500 gems nevermind... kinda don't wanna spend $25.00 for 1 car.....maybe 2 if you like Hondas
Uprade prices need to be lowered Dramatically most of them are Outrageous osts 6k for an exhaust upgrade on my EVO 8...wow, oh look 12k for a Tranny upgrade...hmm I need to get rich
Maybe a Test Track to try out your times without anyone to race with (helps with tuning)
Longer races, I like this whole 1/4mi races they are adrenaline filled all the way to the end of that race only winning by 0.001 seconds, maybe make more track lengths like 1/8,1/2, and 1/1mi Tracks would add a twist (sucks for EVO8 on the 1/1mi drag...)
Please change physics, kinda doesn't make sense how AWD Launch is crap FWD is good and so is RWD yet FWD Beast is Long Run, AWD Beast in long run and RWD just is their..(based on a few cars may not be all)
Fix the Dyno Map please I actually want a correct dyno map, helps me upgrade.
New game mode: High Roller, You must be lvl 50 or above to use this and the lowest buy in is 25k, All races are either for 25k or more, or Pinks would make racing other people get my heart pumping even more
More cars! I love all these cars that are coming on weekly basis (kinda) Keep em coming makes me wanna save my money even more.
More BOV sounds maybe before you buy a new BOV you can test the sound of it and m
More suggestions on the way also thanks for reading :)

Comments

• Options
    Steals70Steals70 Registered Users 17 Posts
    They def need to fix car sounds. Also how about being able to test drive cars in showroom so u can get a feel for the cars.
  • Options
    Steals70Steals70 Registered Users 17 Posts
    Yeah good call. Or maybe it should cost you 1 gem per test run