Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

GET MONEY 420 HUGE SCAMMER DO NOT TRUST HIM HES ON TE4M USA

GET MONEY 420.. guy huge scammer hes on THE TEAM CALLED = TE4M USA

guy offered me a rotana in trade for my maxed stella and stock rami .. well get got my maxed stella then his turn he didnt foul but raced me and took my civic hatchmaxed out.. i never use my trade car when its my turn for receiving a car incase of lamers like these people.. so he took my stella maxed out and civic hatch axed out and lost nothing.. so beware of him and his ripper team.. PLEASE BY ALL MEANS TRY AND PAY HIM BACK FOR ME.. HE NOW HAS IGNORED ME AND OF COURSE PRETENDS HE DOESNT KNOW ME.. BEWARE.. HIS ID IS
GET MONEY 420

Comments

• Options
    ZeroCool13ZeroCool13 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hey man. I just wanted to clear something up. I am a Co leader of TE4M USA. After finding this he was kicked from the team. We DO NOT allow scammers on our team. I want to apologize this happened while he was on our roster. If there is anything I can do to make up for HIS actions on our team PM me. We are a new team and don't want one guys actions to dirty our name. Once again I'm sorry this happened while he was on our team.
  • Options
    Z32 freakZ32 freak Registered Users 133 Posts
    Chris. This is an exelent team I am very good friends with zero cool. He just took my rotana Please do not think bad of te4m usa. They are great guys
  • Options
    supa motor 434supa motor 434 Registered Users 148 Posts
    To chri$ and everyone else who reads this post. Te4m USA is not a team of scammers. They are a legit group of guys who do not permit scamming. I talked to one of the members on the team and he confirmed that once get money 420 was notified as a scammer, he was kicked. Dont take it out on the team ive done business with many of them and will vouche for them anyday. Ask me in the game at brianway2fast if you want me to clear anything else up with this team
  • Options
    chri$chri$ Registered Users 94 Posts
    I thank u so much as i tried pming a few of his members who never repsponded to me at the tjme he did tis to me the leader wasnt online or i would of notified you.. yes he took 2 of my good tuned cars and it was a bytch move and im still hott abiut ut 1 being i trusted him cause he was on a team not a solo racer ..2 bejng his garage collection and i guess greed iz everyones guilt.. but i got ripped not knce but twice.. lost a maxed rwb then a cudtom tuned maxed civic which isnt much to mwny ppl here but to me was several days if testjng and tuning just thrown away. I thank u for ur response but u cant bring back what i lost i just move on
  • Options
    YourUpdateSucksYourUpdateSucks Registered Users 940 Posts
    Sorry to hear this happened, but te4m USA is a very good legit team. I was with them the first week or two they were together and everyone, including zerocool, was very helpful and 100% legit
  • Options
    IMMORTAL GAWDZ69IMMORTAL GAWDZ69 Registered Users 35 Posts
    Te4m USA r good guys im friends w/ 96cumminz part of te4m USA and he is a very trustworthy trader