Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

How to get money in the game

rdude75rdude75 Registered Users 6 Posts
Hey peeps, i just started this game and im wondering how i get money. ive done the daily 3 races and im at a point where im stuck on campaign. Ive tried multiplayer but it seems like its packed with higher level cars/players. Do you guys have any tricks/tips for me? any help is appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    PocketGnome12PocketGnome12 Registered Users 44 Posts
    Do you have a second device?
  • Options
    Usually only bet money when you are certain you can win and start low betting at first like 500 to 1000. Also NEVER pink slip the car you use for campaign you will be forced to start over or buy gems to get it back. You can also watch videos which gives diamonds and money anywhere between 1-3 diamonds and 250-750 cash per video but there is a limit on videos per day(not sure exact number). Also there is a thing called shift farming where you do the campaign with a car that has little to no engine stress and repeatedly race the guy intentionally losing but trying for as many perfect shifts as possible. Rewards you 125 for each perf shift (for me at least)
  • Options
    A lot of people make a second account and not link it to GC FB Google ect and give their main account the money it started you off with. Works good at low levels but not so much later on but free money is free money
  • Options
    Yes just don't link it to gc google or Facebook. If your on android you can go in your settings/manage apps section go to RR and clear the data then it erases the account you had before so just do that when you send the money from that acc to your main if its an apple device you'll do the same thing except I think you'll have to delete the app and redownload
  • Options
    Generally don't bet to anyone out of your class early on. And if they have a lot of street credits that's a good sign too
  • Options
    You can also look at their name search them and add as a friend. It will show you their level garage and you can click on a specific car and look at some stats I think it only shows weight and torque note torque is usually lower than the horsepower but not always
  • Options
    mikeaveli504mikeaveli504 Registered Users 516 Posts
    But you need a 7 second car for the 2 device money farming. Or at least a 8 second car