Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

WHAT'S WITH ALL THE DQ AND DNF. ADMIN ANSWER

BeetleJuice™BeetleJuice™ Registered Users 114 Posts
Wtf is going on?? I can't race anything without a DQ or DNF. An answer would be nice admins.

Comments

• Josh3235Josh3235 Registered Users 122 Posts
    Seems like people have been talking about this for a few days now. The devs should already have an answer, but they obviously don't since they haven't responded to anybody about this.
  • YourCarLooksLikeCrapYourCarLooksLikeCrap Registered Users 33 Posts
    The game is still in "chimp" faze LOL
  • OICU812OICU812 Registered Users 166 Posts
    happened to me I bet 1000 it said that I DNF I clearly won still got the bet $ and all then watched the replay and all was normal as i it should have been i dunnow whats goin on?????
  • Decay™Decay™ Registered Users 46 Posts
    I get dq'd all the time. The only answer I've seen from the admins for the dq part was "was the car ran faster than it should have"
  • roestreyevroestreyev Registered Users 1,443 Posts
    got DQ once (free race), and won at least 3 races where the other DQ (money race) and a few free races. How and why do you get DQ??
  • BeetleJuice™BeetleJuice™ Registered Users 114 Posts
    pretty lucky though because i ran about 500k total wagers against 3 people and didnt get a dq. maybe server was just loaded.
  • Cyberkid28Cyberkid28 Registered Users 273 Posts
    I too have been a victim of the disqualifying I lost a scion frs that I kinda would like back if possible I ran a 10.2 I believe I should of won
  • CaprileoCaprileo Registered Users 12 Posts
    Josh3235 wrote: »
    Seems like people have been talking about this for a few days now. The devs should already have an answer, but they obviously don't since they haven't responded to anybody about this.
  • BeetleJuice™BeetleJuice™ Registered Users 114 Posts
    Seriously, get paid to sit behind a computer and can't take 30 secs to answer anything. CIE is a joke.
  • Hairy Moose KnucklesHairy Moose Knuckles Registered Users 109 Posts
    It's because they don't give a hoot!
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    I've never been dq'd, but I did get DNF but that was because I got a phone call during staging.. I've seen others that I race get dq'd but usually they are a few seconds faster than the room should allow.
  • BORIL BGBORIL BG Registered Users 827 Posts
    I lost viper 1669 like that ...
  • LareinajoyLareinajoy Registered Users 118 Posts
    I havent been disqualified for the past few days.
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    I won a civic today from this haha, I was in a low ranked room, he came in and challenged and would have smoked me, but was dq'd instead, I was laughing so bad but was happy I didn't lose my car haha. I ran a 14.xx and I'm not sure what he would have ran but I didn't see him after 1st gear.
  • Gr3eneyez87Gr3eneyez87 Registered Users 17 Posts
    See this is what's weird. Cause I have never been a victim to losing a car to a DQ or DNF. But I have won a lot of cars and money from other people coming up as DISQUALIFIED or DNF. Are they getting my car and money too? Are we both winning or both losing? I'm confused.
  • DkoskeDkoske Registered Users 19 Posts
    I got disqualified in a free race but I was gonna lose anyways. I was like .3 sec behind, I had just put parts on so I was alittle sad that I couldn't see the time. It was also the first dq I ever got, most the time I won cuz the other person got dq'd
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    DQ's happen for many reasons and we are in the process of revamping the system
  • Mseat68Mseat68 Registered Users 40 Posts
    Foxx that is awesome news on the surface. Just try and tread lightly around the "fastest a car can go" DQ. Some cars can and will legitimently go faster then the current limits.
  • Gh0st PepperGh0st Pepper Registered Users 105 Posts
    I got alot of dnf black screen losses last turf...