Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Game crash after winning races

SmalljebusSmalljebus Registered Users 1 Posts
My game crashes after winning races. Dont know how to fix it. Can anyone help me? Using Sony XPERIA ST27i.

Comments

• GhostGT1GhostGT1 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Yeah same issues here on my Moto G on 4.4.2. If you look through the forums a lot of people are having the same issue. It usually happens after winning 20 or so races.They also say they know of this bug and are trying to fix it.
  • E R R O R 4 0 4E R R O R 4 0 4 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Same here on my NOTE3 4.3
  • TGF CaliTGF Cali Registered Users 8 Posts
    I've lost cars and money cause of this issue, as well with the invalid race bug.
  • dizzyd024reddizzyd024red Registered Users 1 Posts
    I just lost my 1st civic cause of this in a pinks race now game want 744 gems to get it back this is the 3rd car I have lost due to this junk I am very upset lost time and effort put in the game and people keep getting my cars and money due to game crashing when I win this needs to be corrected and I want my cars back.
  • itachi5474itachi5474 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Its bad enough to lose cars on pinkslip races i never joined(already contacted cie games about this and still waiting on reply) and today on my iphone i lost my 11 Second Scion TC cause the game crashed
  • IllstanceIllstance Registered Users 226 Posts
    same issue... so wonderful
  • GTS JOSHGTS JOSH Registered Users 30 Posts
    Yea wtf!! GTS JOSH II fix it!
  • aka.KONIGRACERaka.KONIGRACER Registered Users 47 Posts
    Ya mine still doing it, since lastnight. Says account updated. I have to restart and when I do it freezes on step 5.
  • s13silviaguys13silviaguy Registered Users 408 Posts
    Ya mine still doing it, since lastnight. Says account updated. I have to restart and when I do it freezes on step 5.

cant finish a race, just happened about 10 times in a row and freezes on step 5 "resolving races"
  • remmenremmen Registered Users 11 Posts
    Yup, this has been happening to me since about right after turfs ended..

It only seems to happen when a bet is made on a race.
    If it's a pinks race, the car IS in the winners garage after restarting the game.
    If it's a cash race, the money disappears from both accounts.

Hope it's resolved soon because it's driving me nuts.
  • ahin1984ahin1984 Registered Users 249 Posts
    i lost a mil. sent a ticket to cie so we'll see if they do anything