Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Game crashes

Josh3235Josh3235 Registered Users 122 Posts
Like 5-6 times a day, the app will crash. And then there is also the restart button that pops up about 2-3 times a day. And the background also freezes so you can see the races anymore, and I have to restart the app, and that happens about 3-4 times a day. NONE OF THIS HAPPENED BEFORE THE UPDATE. I'm finally happy with the game having no ratings, and the lag is gone, but now the game crashes randomly. Luckily it doesn't crash during a race, but it just bugs me to have to restart the app multiple times a day.

Comments

• Josh3235Josh3235 Registered Users 122 Posts
    The editing of posts make zero sense, so I'm posting again, I meant I CAN'T see the races anymore when the background freezes. Not can. Lol
  • RRracerRRracer Registered Users 68 Posts
    im still at the OMG BAD point for the rating update :P
    And when I go to race a person, every 1/10, it'll make me wait 30-45 seconds then say the person times out. THIS IS PISSING ME OFF. This wastes soooooooo much of my time. There are so many small bugs in this game that you guys CANNOT fix. DO YOUR JOBS, there are millions of people in this country that a need a job, so you can guys actually show us that your happy with your job and ACTUALLY FIX THE GAME. No, we don't want another dumb update until these little dumb bugs are fixed!!!!! Come on already!!!!!
    I spend like half of my time playing this game, on restarting the stupid app. Fix these simple bugs please!!!! You guys take forever with EVERYTHING.