Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Buying/Trading For Ford Deuce Demon

I'm looking for a stock Ford Deuce Demon. I'm willing to trade both my unwrapped Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32) and my Chevrolet Corvette Stingray. I could possibly work out a deal for my BMW M5 also. IGN - DJChris23 or e-mail me at (deejaychris24@gmail.com)

Comments

• ShinBeatsShinBeats Registered Users 908 Posts
    Scammer. Don't deal with him.
  • pistolapistola Registered Users 437 Posts
    really^^^ i got top 25 deuce
    I've never said nothing negative to you. Hell, I even have proof of me answering your questions about how to get a refund back from Apple.
    I also like how you never refuted that you're a scammer lol..SCAMMER.
    Lol..get personal? I've never been scared of you scammers lol please. By the way, what car do you drive? :)
  • Aww still butthurt over my real honest opinion. I already know which moderator it was that told you I didn't support your vote as moderator based on your previous actions against CIE/RacingRivals which was supposed to be 'confidential' in the private section for moderators/admins. Its not called 'proof' unless I denied the claims which I never did. I did indeed ask you a question about your method of 'comepensation' because I was curious about something and wanted to see what it was all about. I have no problem posting my Apple ID purchases which is probably more than your monthly car payments and I never did file for compensation with Apple because I am smart enough to know when to or when not to pink.

If someone is stupid enough to use a fake Facebook profile promoting Racing Rivals hacking on two different occasions to join my private group which being legit/vouched for is one of my highest standards, then you are correct and I am totally a scammer who stole $500k from someone who basically insulted my intelligence and took me as a fool.

As for you being Mr. Moderator I did expect better from you than to side with someone with no credibility promoting any type of hacking/scamming/glitching of Racing Rivals. Especially considering the hack thats going around currently where people are losing cars and potentially their whole garage after winning a race.

Maybe you haven't been around long enough after your hissy-fit and fallout with the admins/developers while I was currently moderating but I have quite more credibility on these forums than you. Not only have I posted numerous free car builds to help bring in more traffic/help beginners but I would even offer free car giveaways to the newer members (BMW M3 gemmed out that the person sold and the other person tried to sell back to me)

I would answer as many questions about tuning/building via PM and I have helped out countless members with free cars in game too (Furais - Ford GTRs - BMW Z4s ect) Not only was I generous to the newer members but on one occasion I remember buying someone a free Shelby GT-500 for them being so polite when I declined their original offer for my car.

Lastly I wrote an in-depth guide on how to tune for both lobby/max rooms. Which is a lot more than your half-assed 'guide' that you would always refer to the new members asking questions that you basically would talk down to in the process.

So before you decide to try and discredit my name and call me a 'scammer' - why don't you tell me what you have done for this community lately? Other than become a huge headache to the admins/moderators because you're dumb enough to pink while bugs/hacks are present and talk down to newer members who are still learning? When you do HALF as much as I did for this community then your opinion MIGHT matter to me but I doubt it.

Congratulations on the new 'promotion' - I would watch what you say/do on the forums and in Facebook groups because you just made me your biggest critic. Trying to call me a scammer when the other player was clearly trying to access hacking tools for Racing Rivals is about as biased as you could get and I am sure if the tables were turned you would have done the same thing to save the integrity of my group (which some of your own friends are apart of)

Don't smile at me either. Considering how hard that you ride my posts, I am expecting to be your MCM next week. Don't worry about what car I drive either its much faster/manly than your LadyCar. Oh, and nice Ninja Turtles Costume, did you make that yourself? I wish I had the 'proof' of you pretending to be an angry Dragon Ball Z character/Batman/DarthVader/Morgan Freeman in that YouTube video that you made trying to rally against RacingRivals/CIE - I could have used a good laugh.
    Okay..let me tear this post apart real quick lol.
    DJChris23 wrote: »
    Aww still butthurt over my real honest opinion. I already know which moderator it was that told you I didn't support your vote as moderator based on your previous actions against CIE/RacingRivals which was supposed to be 'confidential' in the private section for moderators/admins. Its not called 'proof' unless I denied the claims which I never did. I did indeed ask you a question about your method of 'comepensation' because I was curious about something and wanted to see what it was all about. I have no problem posting my Apple ID purchases which is probably more than your monthly car payments and I never did file for compensation with Apple because I am smart enough to know when to or when not to pink.

If someone is stupid enough to use a fake Facebook profile promoting Racing Rivals hacking on two different occasions to join my private group which being legit/vouched for is one of my highest standards, then you are correct and I am totally a scammer who stole $500k from someone who basically insulted my intelligence and took me as a fool.

But that doesn't mean you keep his money regardless. He has vouchers. If you're not going to render your service, you return the money. OTHERWISE, it is called..a SCAM

As for you being Mr. Moderator I did expect better from you than to side with someone with no credibility promoting any type of hacking/scamming/glitching of Racing Rivals. Especially considering the hack thats going around currently where people are losing cars and potentially their whole garage after winning a race.

Maybe you haven't been around long enough after your hissy-fit and fallout with the admins/developers while I was currently moderating but I have quite more credibility on these forums than you. Not only have I posted numerous free car builds to help bring in more traffic/help beginners but I would even offer free car giveaways to the newer members (BMW M3 gemmed out that the person sold and the other person tried to sell back to me)

Yes, I had a fallout with the admins, where 200+ people rallied behind me. I bet you couldn't even get 20 people to support anything you do lmao. Times have changed, bro. You're living in the past. I'm a moderator now and well..you aren't?

I would answer as many questions about tuning/building via PM and I have helped out countless members with free cars in game too (Furais - Ford GTRs - BMW Z4s ect) Not only was I generous to the newer members but on one occasion I remember buying someone a free Shelby GT-500 for them being so polite when I declined their original offer for my car.

Lastly I wrote an in-depth guide on how to tune for both lobby/max rooms. Which is a lot more than your half-assed 'guide' that you would always refer to the new members asking questions that you basically would talk down to in the process.

Talk down to? Lmao do you know how many people have thanked me for my guide? Which by the way..I gave out for FREE. Unlike SOME PEOPLE who use the knowledge in said 'half-assed' guide and..Idk, make a facebook group with a one million dollar entry fee for tunes?! Lol what a joke. Oh, and by the way, we both know that your tunes are horrible and certain actual pro tuners had to look over the tune and give you pointers and corrections.....

Only for you to turn around and SELL Them in a group that costs 1m to enter.

So before you decide to try and discredit my name and call me a 'scammer' - why don't you tell me what you have done for this community lately? Other than become a huge headache to the admins/moderators because you're dumb enough to pink while bugs/hacks are present and talk down to newer members who are still learning? When you do HALF as much as I did for this community then your opinion MIGHT matter to me but I doubt it.

Ask anyone around, bro. I am more respected than you'll ever be. I'm a respected trader, respected racer, moderator, admin of several (yes, several) Facebook groups, and you are just someone who is known for being a con artist..and now, you're a scammer too. Dang bruh.

Congratulations on the new 'promotion' - I would watch what you say/do on the forums and in Facebook groups because you just made me your biggest critic. Trying to call me a scammer when the other player was clearly trying to access hacking tools for Racing Rivals is about as biased as you could get and I am sure if the tables were turned you would have done the same thing to save the integrity of my group (which some of your own friends are apart of)

Ooooooh Shin dressed up as a ninja turtle for halloween. LOL is that all you got?! Seriously, get real.

Don't smile at me either. Considering how hard that you ride my posts, I am expecting to be your MCM next week. Don't worry about what car I drive either its much faster/manly than your LadyCar. Oh, and nice Ninja Turtles Costume, did you make that yourself? I wish I had the 'proof' of you pretending to be an angry Dragon Ball Z character/Batman/DarthVader/Morgan Freeman in that YouTube video that you made trying to rally against RacingRivals/CIE - I could have used a good laugh.

LOL, see that's the difference between me and you, bro. I'm not ashamed of what I do. I'm not ashamed of what I drive. Putting more than a carpayment a month into racing rivals is not something to brag about. And you're obviously SO ashamed of your car that you won't even divulge what you drive!! Lmfao! :)
    By the way, I didn't sticky that guide. That guide was made before player moderators were even thought of. It was stickied by an ADMIN. Guess it's not so 'half-assed,' eh?
  • Mseat68Mseat68 Registered Users 40 Posts
    Just an FYI... Shins credabilty far Far outweighs DJscam 500k.. Jus sayin..
  • bighead6988bighead6988 Registered Users 3,619 Posts
    You ever refund gordons 500k?
  • aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    Shin has help numerous players including myself. He has not once charge anyone for any service. I have more respect for shin than anyone here
  • Lebo KneesLebo Knees Registered Users 48 Posts
    When a Buyer tells me they want a car, I usually oblige. BUT when a scammer offers to pay me (for a car they want) with money that they obtained by scamming unaware members, then I would draw a line and say "Nah you profit by means of deception, keep your dirty game money, There are hundreds of guys looking for cars, that don't scam to pay for them.", you see where you screwed up Chris? Delete the Game and quit now, When my homie SHINBEATS gets rolling you should just get out the way, or SMILE AS YOU GO UNDER SON!
    you're finished...
  • philthrottlephilthrottle Registered Users 33 Posts
    Ok first off that pic is hilarious.. all its missing is a pink polo with a popped collar to really get full marks on the douchebag checklist.

Second.. chris your a scammer and a dbag.. u charge noobs for info.. you attack shin like you even hold a candle.to his rep and just general likeablity . And on a personal level you attacked my buddy matt glass who is honestly the nicest guy I have met in this game. You scammed a kid out of 500k based on garbage principles.. oh and you made fun of a guys halloween costume.. like really... reallllllly. Just shut the eff up say sorry and stop being a retard and maybe you can rebuild the credibility you once claim you had. Everyone makes mistakes acknowledge yours..
  • Sticky trick14Sticky trick14 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Pay the man back his money and give up djscam
  • YourUpdateSucksYourUpdateSucks Registered Users 940 Posts
    i have a stock top 25 deuce I'd be willing to trade for those three cars. I wont go first since you have been called out as a scammer; however I have 12 vouches on page 47 of the legit buyer/seller thread. My IGN is Josh1995, hit me up
    It's a shame..all of this over 500k bro. You can make this all go away. You can gain your credibility back. You can make all of this stop and we can pretend like it never happened. All you have to do, is do the right thing..return the money. That's all I'm asking.
    Going platinum!! LOL!
    Bump for platinum CDs.
  • DONT WORRY 'SHIN' I HAVE BEEN BUSY DOING 'REAL' LIFE THINGS BUT IM BACK. I'VE NOTICED THAT YOU BROUGHT ALONG SOME OF YOUR 'INTERNET' BUTT BUDDY FRIENDS. I GUESS INSTEAD OF HANDLING IT LIKE A MAN, YOU THOUGHT IT WOULD BE BETTER TO GET SOME BACKUP. WHAT ARE YOU SCARED? AFRAID TO LOSE YOUR NEWLY APPOINTED MODERATOR STATUS? SO WHERE WILL I BEGIN.

rjny3mZ.pngZkmSc1S.pngXk513AZ.png

​'BANK TELLER @ NIGERIAN SCAM BANK' - A lot can be told about a person by the company that he keeps. Lets not forget about the HACKER that I took the $500k from as well. Can you say 'mid-life' crisis? You definitely need to do something with that hair. Funny how I am the douchebag but yet if you popped your collar all you'd be missing would be the. Wait you are already wearing them. Its easy to talk a bunch of garbage over the computer but the truth is me and my friends drive faster cars than any of you haters - make more money than all of you combined - and any of us would be able to bang your girlfriend/wife at any given moment.

It seems as though ShinBeats is all for the disruption of CIE/RacingRivals and only helps the cheaters who continue to cheat. Let alone the fact that I have sources which claim that ShinBeatz has relations with someone who is using that new hack thats been going around right now. Oh and as for your support vs mine, I had over 150 e-mails and a completely full inbox on this website in regards to my group. Making a group based on 'Quitting RacingRivals' or give us COMPENSATION for being STUPID' is a totally different matter and plenty of people will jump on that bandwagon in hopes of getting a freebie. You should know all about that kind of stuff, you're probably a welfare case too.

@philthrottle - Those 'noobs' are FatShins friends. Your opinion means nothing because your post count tells me that you aren't active in this community to see what kind of things I was able to do while I was a moderator. I can care less if people like me or not - they ALL respect me and thats what it comes down to. Garbage principles? You mean someone with an obvious fake Facebook that has RacingRivals hack posts on the timeline on two different occasions (with one being somewhat recently) - (It could have been the one thats going around right this moment) - that I should just allow him into my group that prides itself on being only legit well known Racing Rivals forum community members. No, absolutely not because that would risk the integrity and exclusiveness and only help the hacker out even more. You're probably a pimple-faced skinny ginger kid.

Oh yeah guys he mad LOL WATCH OUT!!!
  • eXxPLoSiOneXxPLoSiOn Registered Users 844 Posts
    Chris whys your bum ass using caps?
    www.VideoGamesUnderground.com
    555R | Nitto 1320 Challenge | Nitto Legends | Fueled Racing | Racing Rivals

1 of 13 Devils
    2015 Players Council Member
    2016 Players Council Member
    2018 Players Summit Member

#VGUSesko
    Warming Chris is a scamming sack of crap. Make sure you ask this bum scamming worthless waste of space doo doo breath smelling lard faced pimple infested frosty tipped hot topic living maroon 5 jamming scammer to go first.

He also loves weiners in and all around his mouth.

1 of 13 Devils

#VGUSesko
  • C'mon Shin that's the best you got? Another bump for DoubleChinnyFatShinz
    DJChris23 wrote: »
    C'mon Shin that's the best you got? Another bump for DoubleChinnyFatShinz

free bump for you being the #juan scammer

1 of 13 Devils

#VGUSesko
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    In my opinion i would've either let him in my group or gave him the money back and said sorry, plain and simple right?
  • Speedy Gonzales 03Speedy Gonzales 03 Registered Users 48 Posts
    Dam someone is rlly salty
  • Da PeVDa PeV Registered Users 510 Posts
    ShinBeats - Just shut up. Seriously -- Even if Chris has scammed somebody (i highly doubt) then he must of had a good reason, You really think he would scam somebody for 500k (ruin his reputation that hes built up for so long)

You got your own issues leave Chris alone.
  • dustyduffdustyduff Registered Users 1,143 Posts
    I can't help but laugh at this. You are making this so personal Chris and it's really quite sad. I can easily expose you.
  • kingarchie oh an dadkingarchie oh an dad Registered Users 213 Posts
    Lool this fool is a funny dude cant believe the nerve of the guy loool and to the people actuly still wanting tobtrade with the guy wtf his a thief and a scammer!!!!
    I got scammed once and now I just hate all scammers lol your scum get on your pushbike and go home delete the game and gain some self respect !!!!!