Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Class action.....times 2

If you close this claiming "nothing more than rabble rousing".....then you are my friend, a scamming fawktard like the game supports. You are not allowing people to voice their concerns, nor allowing them to take actions against your irresponsible motives. It measly is educating people on your twisted and malicious ways of making an income. And now......your allowing people's accounts to be hacked, and claiming it's their fault. Your much more responsible then your terms of service proclaim. All in time my friend, all in time.....Rome didn't go up over night, nor did it fall over night, looking forward to a beautiful and very public legal debate.......I'm sure the release of the lawsuit and the reasons will upset your scamming money making macious app ability to maintain its current path. I will enjoy it all.....especially the public announcement.

Comments

• SPEEDY DRIFT 127SPEEDY DRIFT 127 Registered Users 240 Posts
    Ok 2 questions here

1.What the hell is wrong with you?
    2.What the hell have you been smoking?

If you don't like this game then don't play it,it's that simple.Hackers will hack and scammers will scam.There is no way to completely stop those people sadly.All you are doing is running your mouth and making yourself look like a jackass
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Closing again. I'll give you a warning. Do not continue to post. Again, if you wish to pursue legal means, have your legal team contact our Legal team.

http://www.glu.com/contact

Continuing to post will result in forum account closure.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Monkey businessMonkey business Registered Users 13 Posts
    I bet your the same kind of piece of crap loser that would walk by as you witness a crime being commited. Wait....I bet, your even that dumbarse that waits in line for a silly iPhone, but looks the other way when it comes to important issues. I'm willing to bet, you just a piece of shyt scammer in the game. The scamming can easily be stopped, and so can the hacking you stupid fool.....go back to sucking your thumb, and play on your silly phone as you walk by criminal acts cause you don't like it, and go to the other side of the street......it's the simple minded people like you that CIE/GLU love, also....add the architect of Obama care....he said it perfectly, the general public is stupid, you just confirmed his words.
This discussion has been closed.