Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Need a dev

2Next

Comments

• Options
    HowienHowien Registered Users 166 Posts
    Ryyst.. You say you cant do anything about this issue. Aint it possible for you guys to remove the connection between fb and rr? I reckon that people hopefully aint using same login info at both. Jesper
  • Options
    jbsteelheadjbsteelhead Registered Users 11 Posts
    Cool to know I'm done with game... thx for your help
  • Options
    CHUNK DUECECHUNK DUECE Registered Users 63 Posts
    We aren't asking to be compensated, we just want the stuff that was rightfully ours back, nothing more, nothing less.
  • Options
    Monkey businessMonkey business Registered Users 13 Posts
    They don't care......just look at his first reply to the complaint! "According to our records, your linked to facebook"....arrogance at it finest.

Folks......they don't care, and resort to "terms" at every length of an issue. People's privacy is being exploited via CIE/GLU....... Thank goodness for this forum and the hundreds of complaints and theft associated with CIE/GLU......wake up!!
  • Options
    pokesomesmotpokesomesmot Registered Users 63 Posts
    Ryyst where are you another one of my members got hacked he called Verizon and they said it is not facebook or social media site that is getting hacked they say it's racing rivals site itself u get hacked on the track somehow people are collecting are information just from racing us I'm pretty sure a multi billion dollar company isn't lieing to us just to give u guys a idea my Co lead now has quit because this hack got so bad he had to file a police report because they got into phone and was able to change his passwords and voicemail so again Verizon and Apple and we even contacted facebook the only reason ryyst or anyone is giving this excuse is so they don't have to pay out again my members have contacted Verizon Apple and Facebook and all 3 say we are getting hacked through the game Racing Rivals not facebook so Ryyst are all 3 of these majors companies lieing to us...how far does this have to go before you take action I know of 20 amazing racers that are already selling there account it got so bad I hope you guys can correct this horrible mistake
  • Options
    M3r3kM3r3k Registered Users 9 Posts
    I rent a safe from your bank. Someone steals my property from that safe. When I come to you to talk, you tell me that there is nothing you can do about it because you have no control over the locks of those safes. But you have to be responsible because it's your bank right? This is exactly how I feel about this issue.
  • Options
    Ever since this 500 error hacking has got out of control now we know because we contacted Verizon Apple and Facebook it is not a Facebook issue it is the game Ryyst where are you I know you have read all of these posts when will u see enough evidence of your guys mistake all we want is this resolved so we can have fun playing the game we used to love don't abandon all ur valuable players
  • Options
    TheStig420TheStig420 Registered Users 2 Posts
    This is just outrageous. Im honestly at a loss to words at how CRAP this customer service is.... Have you forgotten the MAIN reason of CUSTOMER SERVICE? ITS SIMPLE... KEEP THE CUSTOMER HAPPPPYY!!!!! Now RYYST please explain to me why its so difficult for you guys to do your job? How many people have to suffer from losing THOUSANDS of DOLLARS, before you idiotic people decide to step up and fix the problem that is coming from your game and not an OUTSIDE source like you people claim it is. SO MAKE YOUR MISTAKE RIGHT AND GIVE BACK WHAT WAS STOLEN FROM US!!
  • Options
    Megatron27Megatron27 Registered Users 311 Posts
    Trust me they will not listen and will only give their generic answer. Exactly why I sold my account and I recommend you all do the same. Hopefully you get something. This company is a joke!!!
  • Options
    509 performance509 performance Registered Users 294 Posts
    Something needs none about this asap Or the game is going to lose a lot of customers this is not right GLU CIE
  • Options
    RaidenR6RaidenR6 Registered Users 29 Posts
    Well you allow in game scammers on your teams anyways and try to act like u care and say u kicked them but you didn't so u deserve what comes your way!!!!!
  • Options
    thereal35thereal35 Registered Users 177 Posts
    I feel that glu - cie made a huge statement with the returning of lost cars and a gem reward after the last turf "500" debacle. I feel your pain on your lost cars. It is not the lost cars as much as the time and effort that went into said cars. But the reality is, this is not Microsoft's xbox realm, or even that of a sony playstation network (which we've seen is very hackable). This is a much lower scale operation, with a lower scale budge, and lower scale security, on a couple of very hacker friendly operating systems. That fact that the developers have become much, much more active in trying to build report with their customers, and right some of the wrongs shows both dedication and loyalty. Again sorry about your loses, but this is the real world. Hand someone a stranger the keys to your safety deposit box and see what happens.

You want to see what software attacks look like - go to ipviking ....quite amazing. The chinese really do like to attack us through the cyber realm btw.
  • Options
    HoangL92HoangL92 Registered Users 17 Posts
    This sucks I put couple hundred into this game . And I get hacked . Didn't even connect to Facebook or even GA . Even if it gets logged in FB security has to shot me a ACTUAL PHONE CALL OR TEXT. And tells me where it has been acessed . Goes the same to all my accounts so don't play this BS glu/Cie . Low life people to steals people's car for fun and we should deserve the right of have back what is rightfully ours . We pay you for service and all we get is BS sorries and pos compensation
  • Options
    Ryyst what your saying simply cannot be true and everyone do not trust what he is telling you we have contacted facebook and they have told us this is not how we are being hacked it is the game also another friend got hacked HAS NEVER HAD FACEBOOK and still was hacked he emailed cie and they said they would look at servers we also contacted Verizon Apple Google they all also said it was the game being hacked and Apple said there about to drop the game because of so many complaints do not trust this u got hacked because of facebook it simply is not true and I have proof and screen shots of this anyone who wants them Ryyst for u too keep just saying this is a Facebook problem is wrong also we did not lose these cars DURING the 500 error but after also u say u get hacked from Facebook and then the new feature is to gift boost only through Facebook what is wrong with this picture Ryyst i really hope ur next answer actually helps all of us not just blame a company who has now reached out and said no your lieing to us
  • Options
    GodronGodron Registered Users 126 Posts
    Alright now this is getting redicilous.... We just had 3 people in our team hacked..... Leader lost 14 mills and 60 cars... Many of which were 1st place copos, c6, and other really expensive turf cars.....another was taken for 3 mills and two pandoras..... And another for 4-5 mills... How is this their fault now ryyst??

If my leader quits like he says he is that's 400$+ a week your going to lose off the top..... And then I'm going to stop turfing, and that's another 80-100$ a week you lose. The. The other two are talking about leaving which is about 3oo a week between the two.... So let's add this up... Minimum you are about to lose another $3200 a month. What the hell is going on here guys....
  • Options
    RandyTaylor08RandyTaylor08 Registered Users 195 Posts
    Yes Godron, you are correct here. RR is too arrogant as a company to take of this seriously. Our leader (JunkYard God) doesnt even have a facebook account, much less a link to facebook. He puts a LOT of money into this game, and I put a fair amount as well. I will not spend another cent on this game from the disrespect and lack of concern that RR shows towards its loyal members. We are a top 10 team that will most likely totally disband because of this garbage. It's too bad too, I thought the 3.0 update was really nicely done. Oh well, back to Clash of Clans! haha.