Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Let's talk about Rivals 3.0

[RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
Hey Racers!

With 3.0 coming, I'd like to use this thread to ... well as the title says, talk about 3.0

For bug reports please refer to this thread: http://tinyurl.com/RR30reportii

I'd like to keep this thread dedicated to talking about the game. Opinions, concerns, likes, dislikes.. etc.

Please keep your posts constructive, please do not use obscenities (masked included) and please refrain from attacking each other.

As we prepare for the Racing Rivals 3.0 update, we’d like to prepare you for what will occur when the game comes back up.

1. All players will have to update to Racing Rivals 3.0 upon login.
2. All existing accounts created prior to 3.0 will receive 100 gems upon login.
3. Any current timers for repairs, upgrades, installations will be completed at no additional cost
IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

Prev13

Comments

• Options
    Ss6986ssSs6986ss Registered Users 63 Posts
    This is probably a crazy question but will the new update be live today after the servers come back up or we still have a few days to wait on the live 3.0?
  • Options
    lfgunnlfgunn Registered Users 188 Posts
    is 3.0 coming today? if so, I was wondering if the cars in the new classes are going to be very expensive? And also wondering if there will be a way to earn more money so that we can upgrade our cars?
  • Options
    bori239bori239 Registered Users 233 Posts
    Quick question : is the pacth 3.0 coming when the server comes back? And if yes are we having new ways of making money ? And where are the final and offices pacth notes with everything we have?
  • Options
    richchum25richchum25 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Im liking the looks of this, im just hopeing theres not as many conserners with glitches or hacks, I understand fb has issuse with hacks, one reason I never use it, the new cars look really awesome, hopefully they will be affordable, and how on earth r they going to compete with the stella, id like to see a longer track if its possible, maybe some colored purges with nos, u cantap nos and see purges come from hood exc..., looking forward to this
  • Options
    oldsmokeoldsmoke Registered Users 44 Posts
    Would like to see when im facing someone who is using boost when in turf wars. Anyone else agree
  • Options
    bori239bori239 Registered Users 233 Posts
    Quick question : is the pacth 3.0 coming when the server comes back? And if yes are we having new ways of making money ? And where are the final and offices pacth notes with everything we have?
  • Options
    TURBOSLAYER707TURBOSLAYER707 Registered Users 34 Posts
    I want to see regular lobbies controlled, no joining with friend with any tune
  • Options
    oldsmokeoldsmoke Registered Users 44 Posts
    Would like to see when im facing someone who is using boost when in turf wars since you are makin in game boost more available for all racers at anytime.
  • Options
    BfrailBfrail Registered Users 5,204 Posts
    My question is this. Are the new car going to be incorporated into new campaigns with the 3 new classes.
  • Options
    Uhhhh tradeUhhhh trade Registered Users 48 Posts
    The new update looks amazing. Hopefully that is the reason it's in maintenance
  • Options
    hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    While I agree that the update looks awesome and will have a lot of cool new features, my enthusiasm is a bit tempered because of all the issues that have been going on for a while now. Some issues have been going on literally for months. Have these issues been addressed in the 3.0 update? Or is this simply slapping lipstick on a pig and adding new bells and whistles while the underlying problems still remain? I want to be able to enjoy the game the way I did when I first started playing RR. Not worried about hackers and glitchers, sticking buttons, etc. like we have the last few months.
  • Options
    Buby24Buby24 Registered Users 3,151 Posts
    The cars that change class ll run more fast or less, Depending on the class changed??
  • Options
    psycho scythepsycho scythe Registered Users 10 Posts
    The new cars coming out definitely gives me hope, I would really like to see something like the 70 camaro or any pontiac in the showroom. This just makes it that much closer. 1970 split bumper camaro, 2002 WS6 trans am, 2007 Saturn sky redline.. at least 1 is halfway available
  • Options
    crazyninjacrazyninja Registered Users 1,123 Posts
    only few thing that 3.0 im expecting to see is to fix most of the bugs from last update and with new cars r1 r2 r3 and x class hope they are affordable and bring racing rival live again so we dont lose so much good racer in this game. I been seeing alot of ppl quitting this game cuz all the bugs and glitches and alot of scammer out there. Looking forward for this 3.0 in few hrs or less.
  • Options
    Figg20Figg20 Registered Users 33 Posts
    Pretty excited. Can't wait to see what great things this update will bring. Still no trade option tho. Lol very anxious for this.
  • Options
    mikeaveli504mikeaveli504 Registered Users 516 Posts
    I hope there are more money on daily bonuses or just more money to be earned in general cuz its expensive to tune cars. Alot of cars in garage are stock until I need it for tuf then I spend to tune it. Oh yeah and fix stupid glitches and hacks
  • Options
    EarhartEarhart Registered Users 19 Posts
    I would like a way to cash in rrc for gems? Or have an option to sell cars for gems instead of rrc. I would like to always have a cash and gem option to buy cars not have the gem option go away or cash option go away after u beat the certain compaign
  • Options
    GwellsdealGwellsdeal Registered Users 101 Posts
    I got online for like 3minutes then said error -11 lol
  • Options
    LightningbryceLightningbryce Registered Users 29 Posts
    Are the campaigns going to be extended to the new class cars as well?
  • Options
    CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    Update is installed but servers still under maintenance? I wanna get in there and check out the new stuff

• Options
    Gt2t4Gt2t4 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Gwellsdeal wrote: »
    I got online for like 3minutes then said error -11 lol
    I was too just started looking around. And error -11
  • Options
    NSXNSX Registered Users 42 Posts
    It surprises me that people still play this.
  • Options
    1 darknight 11 darknight 1 Registered Users 966 Posts
    Buying multiple shipping crates to collect. Blueprints to be able to purchase the new cars. Is very expensive. ... not a great idea but. It'll make you guys a ton of money.
  • Options
    IMMORTAL GAWDZ69IMMORTAL GAWDZ69 Registered Users 35 Posts
    We r servers coming back on?
  • Options
    gcarroll1969gcarroll1969 Registered Users 23 Posts
    Am I the only one that would like to see the ability to uninstall turbo, supercharger, and nitrous oxide?
  • Options
    Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    I'd like to see how many cars a player had like we use to be able to do.
  • Options
    deezy24deezy24 Registered Users 304 Posts
    I'm looking forward to the individual turf wars/one against all. I never liked playing on turf teams so that alone will be interesting. -cocoabiscuits
  • Options
    DEVIANTDEVIANT Registered Users 22 Posts
    Does new classes mean new campaign spots. 3 new levels to match 3 new car classes?
  • Options
    new england chaosnew england chaos Registered Users 19 Posts
    So where are we at, about six and a half hrs? Was able to get update about an hr ago but not log in. Wondering if there is an update on the update.
  • Options
    Bperryjr61Bperryjr61 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I am still getting maintenance sign is game running