Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Car Restorations for the 500 Error and whats up with the "Time Out Glitch"?

[RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
We just restored cars lost during the 500 error weekend.

We also fixed the "Time Out Glitch". You may see a lot more "ties" until the exploiters figure out it doesn't work anymore.

More info here: http://tinyurl.com/mcx5gq9
IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

Comments

• Options
    Big pBig p Registered Users 1,890 Posts
    Nice one rryst
  • Options
    Update...

A little snafu with the script. We're going to have to look it over again and try again tomorrow.

Plan hasn't changed, we still plan on getting your cars back.

• Options
    UCNTCME2UCNTCME2 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hi Ryyst

It doesnt help much if you say you guys returned all the cars lost over that weekend. I lost a maxxed Mclaren 650S over this past weekend as well as a stage 2 Viper GTS-R yesterday due to time glitch. Im seeing more and more post being posted on the forum due to this error. I have decided to stop playing RR until I get my cars back because I may just lose some more cars. There is no connection problem as I have excellent wifi signal at work.
  • Options
    Prince heatPrince heat Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hey my name is major reed I have contacted customers but still no reply I lost my Nissan Gt nismo on 11-09-2014 do to the game saying poor connection results of my race is pending and I didn't even get to race the error pop up and said wait 30 seconds for results please restart the game I did when it came back on my fully maxed out Nissan nismo was put in replacement I fill like I have been rip off I spent a lot of money to get that car tuned up please look at my account and you will see that the game just took my car. My game name is prince heat my email is majorreed40@yahoo.com
  • Options
    YourUpdateSucksYourUpdateSucks Registered Users 940 Posts
    I'm pretty sure I didn't receive any cars i lost over the weekend.. Ign josh1995
  • Options
    Prince heatPrince heat Registered Users 6 Posts
    Look I hope somebody reply to my post soon, They saying they are giving people their cars back who lost them 11-01-2014 and 11-02-2014 but I haven't heard nothing about those of us who lost our cars this past weekend. I lost my fully loaded Nissan gt nismo error read results of last race pending and I didn't even race check back in 30 seconds please restart the game I did when it came back up my car was in replacement please racing rivals make this right. I work to hard for my money, For this game to be ripping me off .Now I'm scared to race because a error my pop up and take another car that I have spent hundreds of dollars on .I have contacted customer service still no reply yet. And no talk about giving us who lost Cars over this past weekend.My name is Major reed my game name is prince heat
  • Options
    Well guys you not getting your cars back. You will not even get a response back from CIE. I guess I will delete Racing Rivals by this weekend and wouldnt recommend it to anybody I know. I use to be like Racing Rival mad telling all my buddies to get it on their devices. Now, its a different story. I will make sure I leave a nice review on Google Play Store as well. For CIE its all about money and their pockets, nothing about customer service.
  • Options
    So...

1. The forums is NOT customer service. I relay information. If you need assistance with your account please contact customer service. http://tinyurl.com/lygu7xf
    2. As my original post says (click the link) - If you lost a car during those days and did not receive compensation, please contact customer service.
    3. These restorations are only for cars lost during those 2 days.
    4. If you need assistance with cars lost for any other reason please contact customer service.

• Options
    Hi Ryyst

Sorry that you need to be in the firing line but really your customer services sucks big time. There response was that my account was hacked due to my own negligence. That was not the problem i queried on. I told them the whole story of the time glitch issue. To date I have yet to receive a response.
  • Options
    Per HmoobPer Hmoob Registered Users 19 Posts
    I know that you guys are doing your best at returning our lost cars. I know in time i will receive my lost cars. But keep up the good work RR... thanks a great bunch when you guys return my lost cars from hackers, spammers, and glitch's. Sad to say people has to cheat to win. Over just a Game. Lol. Thanks
  • Options
    ROCKET 442ROCKET 442 Registered Users 67 Posts
    Per Hmoob wrote: »
    I know that you guys are doing your best at returning our lost cars. I know in time i will receive my lost cars. But keep up the good work RR... thanks a great bunch when you guys return my lost cars from hackers, spammers, and glitch's. Sad to say people has to cheat to win. Over just a Game. Lol. Thanks
    Its not just a game after folks sink their money into it only to have some punk kid thats good with a pc take their shit. Nobodies getting their cars back. They never do and they never will. You may as well LOL at it, CEI/GLU is LOLLing at us