Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Crate Cars for Sale (R3-D) pagani, mclaren, bently, peugot, tons of others!

Spent $250 on gems and need to recoop some money lol. I have almost all crate cars except Pandora one and the gt concept. Looking for rrc/paypal/ maybe nice turf car trades. Also looking to buy maxed McLaren gt3's

Edit: for those of you who don't know, these are very rare, expensive cars. As I have stated I spent $250 on gems and only received those 5 cars along with a few boosts and a class cars.. I said MAYBE a NICE TURF car trade.. Not a showroom car unless you plan on offering a deal I can't refuse (ie 5 maxed stellas or 3 maxed ramis or something like that) and even then I would have to think about it..
Prev1

Comments

• YourUpdateSucksYourUpdateSucks Registered Users 940 Posts
    BTW my ign is josh1995 and I have 16 vouches on page 47, thanks for looking and bumping!
  • RayegRayeg Registered Users 169 Posts
    How much are you asking for each?
    idk I was looking for offers, but these cars, especially the x class peugeot and gold crate zonda, aren't gonna be cheap..
  • JULEZ420JULEZ420 Registered Users 24 Posts
    got a max mp4 for the zonda?
  • Nut4funNut4fun Registered Users 283 Posts
    Add me I have some cars .. Ign Nut4Fun ... Have some more cars on my other profile
    bump up. mostly looking for paypal or rrc right now for the crate cars.. I have a stock '70 camero for sale too $15pp for that. im going to school now, but will done and be back on around 10pm pacific time. hoping to hear some offers on these to show me that my money didn't go to waist..
  • TsuperdaveTsuperdave Registered Users 42 Posts
    I got two stock turf cars gt2 and mustang re both unwrapped. Would u consider that for one of the x class cars? Ign tsuperdave thanks
  • GLITCHED OUTGLITCHED OUT Registered Users 205 Posts
    can i trade u a 7.4 stella for ur bentley gt3 ign is GLITCHED OUT
  • GLITCHED OUTGLITCHED OUT Registered Users 205 Posts
    look at my account GLITCHED OUT is there anything i have that u would trade
    It's hump dayyyyyyy yeahhhhhhhhh!
    Bump op until I get home
  • SIRNOSALOTSIRNOSALOT Registered Users 527 Posts
    How about a maxed out NY wrapped bmw gt2 for bently?
    Let's get more offers for these new rare cars! :D
  • SIRNOSALOTSIRNOSALOT Registered Users 527 Posts
    Add me ign is sirsmokesitup talk there
  • FORREST FORREST GULPFORREST FORREST GULP Registered Users 12,751 Posts
    I'll give you a 67 no conversions uw nsx rr, almost stock uw Mustang re, a 68 m3 gt2, max stella, and wrapped gt-500 for the onyx.
  • justwonderingjustwondering Registered Users 135 Posts
    I myself spent some money... lol needless to say, I really want the hellcat but I got the Pandora one.... would you consider a trade? ign: justinboost88
  • Milan1986Milan1986 Registered Users 404 Posts
    8.5mills for the zonda and bentley
    Thanks for the offers, keep em coming! I'll be home in 2.5 hours!
  • brav0manbrav0man Registered Users 269 Posts
    add me ingame i would like to make an offer
    Bump this up.. Right now I have an offer of nsx rr+1.5M+crate wrap c6 corvette+z28.. Getting ready to take it.. Also Forrest Forrest's offer is getting tempting too.. Shoot me what you have!
    8.5 mills. + crate M3,M5,corvette, ford gt and z28
    8.5 mills. + crate M3,M5,corvette, ford gt and z28
    bump this upppppppp
  • xxdarkrangerxxxxdarkrangerxx Registered Users 220 Posts
    josh1995 is a scammer guys. he created a fake account j0sh1995 and scammed tens of people.Deal with caution
    I wish mods did their jobs around here and cleaned up spammers. This issue ^ has been addressed already by both myself and the victims, many people are getting scammed by impersonators of people with a lot of vouchers, so watch your o's and zeros and spaces between names. If you have any questions about it, just search j0sh1995. check my voucher page on 47 to see how I solved the problem myself. bump this thread up.
  • xxdarkrangerxxxxdarkrangerxx Registered Users 220 Posts
    i bought gems worth $99.99 and got like 25 crate cars including the ones above citreon, zonda, mclaren, hellcat, bentley gt3, pandora, onyx. why would anyone buy them for over $100 for one? losers lol
    McLaren f1 gtr reserved. 1 out of 4M received on 11/20
    Bump it upppppp! Also have mills for sale @ $15/M
    2 of 4 M received from for the McLaren f1 gtr. I now have a hulked Pandora one (green Pandora resembles 200 gem green paing and I added green wheels) lets get some more offers going!
    bump again