Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Scammer

How about a list of all scammer ? We got a list of legit guys already it's time for a list of scammer I start with this guy from Team USSR He's selling his maxed m3 for 15m and after I gave him The cash he dissapeared , and deleted me

Comments

• Options
    EVO9FQ360EVO9FQ360 Registered Users 1,282 Posts
    Wow was it a purple M3 with purple wheels and CF on it because that exact guy with the name said 15 mill to me and I said no
  • Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    RacingRivals pro I tried to message you and it wont let me..i was wondering if you still have those cars ill buy them
  • Options
    BigBirdMcCoyBigBirdMcCoy Registered Users 149 Posts
    Well your name RacingRivals pro should be on that list of known scammers, you scammed me out of a $10 iTunes card just today. I just wanted to make sure everyone knew that the guy trying to get a list of scammers should be on at himself. If you do need someone that is legit go to XxHusstlexX (ign:X Hustle X), he gave me a great deal for some cash, I've seen a lot of good reviews from people buying cars from him too.
  • Options
    BigBirdMcCoyBigBirdMcCoy Registered Users 149 Posts
    Then why did I only get $10mil when two of my $10 iTunes cards were redeemed. The deal was $20mil for $20 in iTunes, and you only gave me half.
  • Options
    RacingRivals proRacingRivals pro Registered Users 243 Posts
    When u redeem one urself it's not my default
  • Options
    FOX FOX FOXFOX FOX FOX Registered Users 1,039 Posts
    Hi guys!

Sorry about that, he made a mistake, But he gave me all that money to return.
    I really do not understand, why he made this - so sorry about that again.
  • Options
    RacingRivals proRacingRivals pro Registered Users 243 Posts
    Emmilio29 is a scammer Wants to sell his m3 for 9m and right after he gets the money he deletes u and dissapeares