Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Racing Rivals 3.0 - Report an Issue - Android

[RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
Hey All!

Racing Rivals 3.0 is here!

We hope that things run smoothly, however if you experience any issues, we'd like to hear about it.

Please use this thread to help us by reporting any issues you may experience. I will keep a compiled list of issues under the original post.

Please try and keep this thread uncluttered with multiple posts about the same issue. If you see the issue in my compiled list that means someone already posted about it, please adda "Comment" to that thread if you wish to add more info

If you do not see your issue in my compiled thread or do not see a post yet about it, go ahead and reply to this thread to add your info.

When reporting an issue please include the following:

Your Racer Name:
Your Device:
Your OS version:

Detailed Description of your issue:
What Happened?
Your Car (Year, Make and Model):
Opponent Name:
Opponent Car (Year, Make and Model):
Time of issue:
Is this issue repeatable?
If so what are the steps?

Please only post threads and comments that add to the reports, I will be deleting posts that are not constructive as to make sure this thread is clean and concise.
IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

Prev13456

Comments

• [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Known Issues

To make this easier....

You can find a list of known issues here:

http://tinyurl.com/RR30reportii

Please do not comment on this specific post - please reply to the thread or comment on an alternate post below - Comments will be removed from this post

• [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    We are now live!

As we prepare for the Racing Rivals 3.0 update, we’d like to prepare you for what will occur when the game comes back up.

1. All players will have to update to Racing Rivals 3.0 upon login.
    2. All existing accounts created prior to 3.0 will receive 100 gems upon login.
    3. Any current timers for repairs, upgrades, installations will be completed at no additional cost

• JAYPIFFJAYPIFF Registered Users 96 Posts
    Idk how comfortable I feel about updating. Seeing how none of my issues were resolved with my first account. And now with that glitch where I lost my wrx sport and a c7 to a mcclarren that just let the timer down.... I won't be betting jack until we know update us stable.
  • 49ers all day AKA Pinkys49ers all day AKA Pinkys Registered Users 100 Posts
    I have a question but not sure if this is the right place to ask but what's up with the nos button not working. I lost more then a few cars and idk how many gems wasted. Will this problem be fixed as well?
  • z03fnstprettyboiz03fnstprettyboi Registered Users 2 Posts
    I kno u guys to your time to fix the game and everything but I lost everything wats wrong w dat I lost two cars n i had over 693 jems please help. Username tclova device samsung galaxy s5 I had 693 jems I had the honda Acura type r n the skyline my group had won in the events
  • rycernoodlez1rycernoodlez1 Registered Users 22 Posts
    When I'm on game it's work fine til I went to play player challenge it's restart right away after that I try to go race with live ppl it's restart every time. My ign: rycernoodlez.. os: 4.44 kitkat galaxy s4.
  • richchum25richchum25 Registered Users 39 Posts
    So far everything seems to work ok except my friends list, it shows alot of ppl as new player and at lvl 0

MI2FAST25
    Samsung galaxy exhibit
  • DX 597DX 597 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have updated to rr 3.0. It Is very cool. Why is the grip of all my cars stock ? The nitto tires are installed, but my grip stays the same. Also. I have 2 nissan skyline gtr ( which were on sale). Both have rims that Cost $375.000. I own them but why cant I reinstall them ? Says I Do not have enough money to buy it. My account is DX 597. Samsung galaxy s4.
  • Klrbee7cKlrbee7c Registered Users 27 Posts
    Two main issues I have found: User names are not all showing up in friends list and when trying to purchase a car with cash, the game says I do not have enough gems. Example: Trying to purchase a Datsun 510 which costs $16,000 with an account that has $37,000, I get the not enough gems message and then I have to reload the game. The first screen shot was taken from my main account, Klrbee7c. The second was taken from NEON ACR.

eu55p0.jpg
    13yfqu0.jpg
  • candidocandido Registered Users 1 Posts
    Tengo un problema complete todos los blueprints para el McLaren f1 gtr. Y cuando le primo reclamar me aparece error y me envía a reiniciar y no me dan el carro como me pueden ayudar o explicarme el por q pasa esto. Abajo subí las fotos gracias
  • nycbronxricannycbronxrican Registered Users 12 Posts
    User name nycbronxrican
    Android
    galaxy note 3
    My problem is my friends list is only showing new player, no face no ranking of the players, uninstall the game, and reinstall it, and that didn't fix the problem. Please can you guys help me, because I don't know if a scamer befriend me and can't see who it is. Thanks for the help.
  • nm680nm680 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Android 2.3.4. The update does not install. It says package file is invalid.
  • La Fiebrua 29La Fiebrua 29 Registered Users 5 Posts
    La Fiebrua 29 and im using a galaxy s4. Cant buy any cars with enough money and more without getting the message. " not enough gems". Also i cant even view my friends online. It says new player. Now i cant even get a car for the turf races due to this issue. You have to fix this asap!!
  • PsychoWarningPsychoWarning Registered Users 26 Posts
    IGN-PsychoWarning
    Device-HTC Evo
    OS-4.0
    Issue- After I updated all my high pro cars and RRC were gone. I am missing 21 cars, and over 350k RRC. I have spent hundreds of dollars on this game, only to update it, and have nothing now. Please have someone look into this asap... Please.
    Cars- Maxed RWB Ramintra 993
    Maxed Nismo Skyline GTR
    Maxed BMW M3 GT2
    Corvette C-7R
    BMW Z4
    Mclaren MP-12C
    McLaren F1
    Viper GT-S
    70 Challenger
    Corvette Stingray
    Mustang Race Edtion
    Pontiac Firebird
    Chevy Corvette
    69 Charger
    BMW 128i
    Acura Integra
    Toyota Corolla
    Dodge Dart
    00 Subura Impreza Coupe
    Toyota Supra
    Mustang GT500
    TIME- 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, Eastern
  • z03fnstprettyboiz03fnstprettyboi Registered Users 2 Posts
    I kno u guys to your time to fix the game and everything but I lost everything wats wrong w dat I lost two cars n i had over 693 jems please help. Username tclova device samsung galaxy s5 I had 693 jems I had the honda Acura type r n the skyline my group had won in the events is this going to get fix
  • grabachipgrabachip Registered Users 1 Posts
    i have a problem with the videos rewards. the video would finish playing but I wont get the time reduced or a little bit of cash or gems. this just started happening today
  • pitluver52pitluver52 Registered Users 114 Posts
    Please fix friends list. 75% say new player 0 sc. Also. When attempting to change parts I already own it says I don't have enough cash. Same thing in showroom. Update is fantastic just work out bugs. Thanks. Ign pitluver52 samsung note 3 kitkat os
  • Snowman0127Snowman0127 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have had some of the sinilar problems with trying to purchase cars from the showroom. But when I tried to purchase 2 nissan gtr's it took my money and never awarded me the cars! Very upset and very unpleasant! I am on a samsung mega so android operating system, and my name in game is fat guy lil coat
  • joex911joex911 Registered Users 2 Posts
    guys im have a new issue to report well im stuck at level 99 i have been up to level 100 4 times and everytime it gets me back to level 99 as if the gave is not saving my wins or the progress of the game
  • CatsEverywhereCatsEverywhere Registered Users 3 Posts
    Your Racer Name: MEOWASS
    Your Device: Huawei p7 l10
    Your OS version: 4.4.2 ( was playing on pc )

Detailed Description of your issue: did a pink slip race,and at the end my car was in front for about 1/5 length of a car, of course i was happy about it but when game showed times,i was the one who lost instead of win. i'm not angry about it,but if that happens again, i'll simply quit
    What Happened?
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model): 2011 subaru impreza wrx sti
    Opponent Name: i dont remember
    Opponent Car (Year, Make and Model): 2011 subaru impreza wrx sti
    Time of issue: 6:55- 7:00pm ( UTC+01:00 )
    Is this issue repeatable? no idea
    If so what are the steps?
  • IR0NLUNGIR0NLUNG Registered Users 35 Posts
    I cannot purchase cars. I have beaten every campaign and unlocked the RRC price. But the game is saying i do not have enough gems to perchase. I can see the cash price on the screen but it asks for gems.
    IGN: IR0N LUNG
    Device: Galaxy Note3
  • Ferris fuelerFerris fueler Registered Users 10 Posts
    Ok, here are a few things to investigate, all of which are on android 4.2.2.

Ferris Fueler
    Samsung Galaxy S5 Active

Turf wars: when in a turf wars race, once I launch, i get one of the errors, can't remember if this was 11 or 12, and then i have to restart the game, this happened mid afternoon yesterday (the 19th)

Level up: Last night/early this morning, I leveled from 115 to 116, got the $1300 +\- level up bonus, then when I logged on this morning, i'm back in the middle of level 115 (this has also happened to my roommate, "jester 269" also on android 4.2.2, running on a galaxy s3, who has leveled from 128 to 130 now twice (working on the 3rd time). he has gotten the level up bonuses and everything, yet in the main RR forum for 3.0 issues, it was commented back that "we" didn't see him leveling up. will add screen shots later tonight when he levels again.

Grip: all grip for all cars (on both our accounts) is showing less than 100, but when we go into the tire category, its showing what its supposed to.

"Finish for free": when repairing a car, shouldn't the car be available as soon as the time to repair is up? instead, we have to go back into the car, hit maint., then hit "finish for free"

Purchases: Unfortunately, I do not have a screen shot, but this afternoon, I went to purchase a datsun 510 from the show room, had a little over 18,000, and it said I didn't have enough money......

Downgrades: kind of the same thing as the purchases, go to downgrade a car to stock, i select the stock part and hit "finish for free, 0 gems", and it says I don't have enough money.....i thought free meant free?

Please excuse the slight rant here, but I honestly believe that 3.0 was rushed a little too quickly, and should probably have gone through more beta testing before it was put out to the gen-pop. I love playing the game, however this new version is almost not worth the hassle, I'm just really glad/fortunate that i have not had some of the problems other gamers have had (losing exponential sums of money).

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I really hope we can get some of these issues sorted out

Tony, racing as Ferris Fueler
  • justwonderingjustwondering Registered Users 135 Posts
    Sorry if this is a redundant complaint from me but I wasn't sure If this was an android only problem so....

When reporting an issue please include the following:

Your Racer Name: Justinboost88
    Your Device: Samsung Galaxy s3 and Asus Nexus 7
    Your OS version: ANDROID 4.1.2 (on s3) ANDROID 4.4.4 (on Nexus 7)

What Happened? WHEN TRYING TO SEND AN ERROR TICKET I GET AN ERROR: "OOPS SOMETHING WENT WRONG" DURING A CHALLENGE I CANNOT TURN ON/OFF BOOSTS (not sure if this is intentional)

Your Car (Year, Make and Model): ALL OF THEM

Opponent Name: ALL OF THEM

Opponent Car (Year, Make and Model): ALL OF THEM

Time of issue: NOTICED THE BUG REPORT ISSUE @ 12:00PM EST AND BOOST BUTTON ISSUE LAST NIGHT @ 10:00PM EST

Is this issue repeatable? HAPPENS EVERYTIME

If so what are the steps? STANDARD OPERATING PROCEEDURE

THANK YOU MODS!!! I LIKE THE UPDATE BUT LETS GET IT ALL BUG FREE PLZ!!!
  • EduardoRegataEduardoRegata Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hello ..

IGN - Eduardoregata
    device - Samsung Note 3
    issue - unable to pink Nismo .

Details -
    I purchased a Nismo from a friend and we are unable to realize the transaction due to the fact that, once you agree to a pink race at the end of the race the game calls a tie .. I have read on facebook this has happened to other players also.

Is thus a known issue ?

Ty
  • MauriMauri Registered Users 1 Posts
    The game crashes on my huawei ascend g6 4g. Other games run without any issue but racing rivals always crashes when the race begins. Device: huawei ascend g6 4g OS: Android 4.3
  • luis032luis032 Registered Users 1 Posts
    luis032
    Galaxy s5
    Latest version

I am 2 races from level 75 and after I hit level 75 and I get off the app... When I come back I'm at level 74 again... Any help ? Thanks in advanced
  • Twrex82Twrex82 Registered Users 33 Posts
    Your Racer Name: TWREX82
    Your Device: galaxy s5
    Your OS version: 4.4.2

What Happened? In multiplayer race was uping bet to 2000 and before I hit race it said server cancelled race. I lost 2000 and so did my opponent.
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model): crate wrapped vw gti
    Opponent Name: Chrome Beast
    Opponent Car (Year, Make and Model): Toyota supra
    Time of issue: 840 pm central
    Is this issue repeatable? Na
    If so what are the steps? Na
  • CRAIGWCRAIGW Registered Users 34 Posts
    I fortunately dont have any real issues other than the friends list being all jacked up. Showing no names or pictures. The ones that it does show names and pictures for have the wrong level and wrong team they are on.

Peoples car ratings have randomly changed. And some cant retune because it wont allow them to downgrade. Says no funds. Same when buying a car. Ive had to buy for my teammates and pinks it to them.

I really dont like how I have to go back in maintenance window and click repair even after its repaired.

Is it just me or does multiplayer not have control of lobby anymore? Now that we can see car ratings I saw my 1635 race a 1624 and a 1656. Why the heck would I ever race multiplayer anymore now.

And one of my players lost his account. It started him over. So when I decided to remove him from team guess what..... I cant! You have to click on the person to kick them and it gets stuck in that download screen trying to pull up his profile. Im stuck with a 19 man team.

Take the game back down. Fix the problems.
  • GO199GO199 Registered Users 1,851 Posts
    Your Racer Name: GO199
    Your Device: galaxy s4
    Your OS version: 4.4.2

I am stuck in level 121 for a few days now. I can level up but after a new startup i am back were i was.
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model): n.a.
    Opponent Name: n.a.
    Opponent Car (Year, Make and Model): n.a.
    Time of issue: few days
    Is this issue repeatable? Yes
    If so what are the steps? ?
  • EduardoRegataEduardoRegata Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hello ..
    I posted on page 2 an issue with a Nismo I had ..
    I wanted to buy one .. and in fact I did .. we were not able to transfer the car because there was a glitch and said race was a tie ...

Ok.. the car has been transfered successfully ..

But now .. I can't put the rims on it .. the only reason I purchased that car .. was because of the white rims with red stripes ..
    those rims cost gems .. and when I go thru the wheels sección go into volk and see the rims .. it says I own those rims and has a button that reads 0 gems on 20 " .. I click it and it tells me I don't have enough gems to purchase those rims . But I already own them .. and it says 0 gems .
    Please look into this ..
    Also when I try to submit a trouble shoot ticket it tells me "Oops something went wrong " that's why I am seeking assistance thru here ..
    My IGN is Eduardoregata
    I have a Samsung galaxy note 3
    OS is gingerbread I think .. not sure ..
    level 250
    SC 200,000