Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Update 3.0 high Cost of living in fantasy and dreams ~~~

Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
So I figured I make another post and leave rysst update thread alone. So here we all are today. Most players can barley afford to max a class s class r class. Yet we have r1,r2,r3 and x class that I can only imagine that the cost will double and triple. So we have all these new cars that cost more then r class. We still have no idea how will creat such numbers in rrc ? Still get only one daily challenge. 20 daily bonuses. A lil here and there for log in bonus. How the hell is anyone going to afford such cars and upgrades ? Lol hands down looking forward to the update and probably relearning how to launch all my cars. Because every update timing in lights and rev dropping will change. It has changed with every update and from my groups of elites we notice that the game is Always changing everyday.

Comments

• [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    We're currently discussing ways to stimulate the economy, which includes changing the daily bonuses.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Tunes for daysTunes for days Registered Users 33 Posts
    Where is the post of the update can't find it
  • Cantdoit87Cantdoit87 Registered Users 308 Posts
    rryst to be honest, the best way to start is the new account sponsor bonuses, and then work your way up from there....at this point even through the campaign 100k is barely enough if you can manage a 7 second car....I think the rewards should be doubled all the way down the line
  • olnuttyolnutty Registered Users 324 Posts
    Or just drop the prices on cars and especially parts cause the prices on parts are unreal
  • stolentheorystolentheory Registered Users 66 Posts
    The should increase the pay out in campaign and in online races. Also I think they should make a option to get a car back you lost with rr credit instead of only gems. Took me 2 weeks to save up for my Stella
  • Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
    So here's a good idea but I know it doesn't make $$$ for glu. All the prices would have to shift. X class would cost of r class of today. R3 would be s class prices and so on. Yet the reality is that is not going to happen
  • Mseat68Mseat68 Registered Users 40 Posts
    How about an easy fix... When we trade in cars (sell through garage) make it so we get at least half the build cost for the particular car. That would make it so a GTSR viper that just sits in our garage gets traded in to CIE for roughly 750k.
  • cat9801248cat9801248 Registered Users 340 Posts
    When will this new update be coming out which I prob already know the answer( it will be soon) lmao
  • cat9801248cat9801248 Registered Users 340 Posts
    When will this new update be coming out which I prob already know the answer( it will be soon) lmao
  • hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    So I figured I make another post and leave rysst update thread alone. So here we all are today. Most players can barley afford to max a class s class r class. Yet we have r1,r2,r3 and x class that I can only imagine that the cost will double and triple. So we have all these new cars that cost more then r class. We still have no idea how will creat such numbers in rrc ? Still get only one daily challenge. 20 daily bonuses. A lil here and there for log in bonus. How the hell is anyone going to afford such cars and upgrades ? Lol hands down looking forward to the update and probably relearning how to launch all my cars. Because every update timing in lights and rev dropping will change. It has changed with every update and from my groups of elites we notice that the game is Always changing everyday.
    This is a great point. I have a bunch of stock gem cars and turf cars sitting in my garage because I can't afford to mod them. Either the prices for these cars and their parts need to be lowered or RR cash needs to be more easily attainable. Don't get me wrong, the new update looks awesome and I can't wait for it to be released. I just hope this is also addressed to make it easier for us to attain and mod these cars.
  • rouge burnrouge burn Registered Users 219 Posts
    Brken123 wrote: »
    I take it no one here does the multi device cash building procedure? (look around on the forums - it's outlined, in detail)

+1 I'm doing that right now :)
    IGN, in the process of changing
    OFFICIAL: Pandora and Copo collector.
  • BryanthegangstaBryanthegangsta Registered Users 10 Posts
    I have a couple of ideas although I don't know if they'll get read but if a trade button was put in the game that would get some vehicles moving around and thus help stimulate spending
    But another idea would be to lock players in at their cars rated lobby this wouldn't only stimulate spending it would fight sandbaggers, hackers, and scammers from preying on low level players.
    For anyone wondering how the second idea would promote spending since I forgot to type it (lmao)
    Players in a lobby ranked 1645-1649 would be prone to more cash bets since they know the opponent will be within their reach at least. Which in turn will also promote pinking
    Just a little info for anyone wondering
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Pretty good suggestions. Keep them coming.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    I agree with players that are lvl 250. All we have is the daily challenge and 20 races to get cash. That forces us to farm using a second device.
  • accoraccor Registered Users 116 Posts
    Hopefully the new update will fix the problems with 4.4.4 update on androids cuz it sucks i still got wait for at least 10 days to hear from customer service to see what they are going to say.
    That probably means another 10 or more days which for me (the customer) means loosing turf and 20 races per day bonus.
    Sorry to get off topic but lucky me always out turf ether for this reason or the previous ones.
    To the ones that have no problems on the devises have fun and keep them burning.
    Lol
  • mackfresh2mackfresh2 Registered Users 7 Posts
    They should do this.....! If i Lose a car i cant actually afford Payback price !!! instead of Gems .. But Street Cred!!,,,,, Please try to make it cheaper for obtaining Your car back!
    Another Idea I sent too Facebook was from my friend saying that they should add more campaign competitors so that everyone has a chance to obtain at least 1 x class or r3 class car before pinking
  • JGordonJGordon Registered Users 78 Posts
    Lobbies need to be like turfs, would make the game much more enjoyable. With that said you have to add a trade/transfer option for those buying/trading and those trying to transfer cars to new account.
  • 13GRAVESS13GRAVESS Registered Users 11 Posts
    I am so tired of all the people crying about lobby jumping. The stats are there for all to see. It's YOUR responsibility to know who you're racing. Pay a little attention and you won't have a problem.
  • coppershotcoppershot Registered Users 98 Posts
    Ppl seem to point out the bads in the game but yet still they wanna play....ppl need to understand the complexity of racing rivals and what it stands for...high risk gameing is what make the game challenging and exciting...if the game becomes less challenging whats the point....everyone betting weither its pinks or cash wants to win....its your choice....the game will have it flaws cause u cant please everyone....take in mind this game have over 10 million downloads...work for what u want in the game...dont expect easy handouts...it wont make the game exciting and challenging for real gamers who enjoy an adrenaline rush....i personally think the 3.0 is magnificent update...the only issues are the glitches and restarts...seems to be frustrating at times...on another note....if everyone was to be able to purchase a r class car for cheap and max it....that would defy the purpose of pinks......think outside the box..
  • SUPERINCSUPERINC Registered Users 18 Posts
    I like what 3.0 has instore for us , great job (minus free boost/friend boost) ive been playing for a few months now , still only own 1 r class , way to hard to get anyone , now with even 3 more higher class , gonna be impossible. Turf rewards also need to be higher , maybe even both cash + gems , at times i spent +200 gems to get back only 75 or 50 , we all work hard as a team , need better rewards. As far as the non-turf lobbies , would be nice if the people that dont belong there have a "invited" tag on there profile or when they challenge you.
  • budjarredbudjarred Registered Users 287 Posts
    They can stop stealing cars too. I just got my second cobra jet jacked byva hacker. This morning I lost to a mclarren that shot out like a bullet and my 7 sec cobra jet dragged like it was a Volkswagen bug!! Effing tired of this $hit. I've sent in emails and all types of messages to glu and CIE and get no response...
  • chainbreaker2012chainbreaker2012 Registered Users 64 Posts
    I have a idea how bout the ability to also bet gems? Cash is easy to get but with no daily log in bonus there is no way to keep the game competitive. Alow gem betting