Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Missing wheels and mixed up cars.

brycevegasbrycevegas Registered Users 15 Posts
I read the post where "eager beavers" like myself that logged in too early are missing wheels. I am missing wheels including gem and million rims. In addition, I have two pagani and the cars are switched around since the max one is in the place of the non maxed.
What is the fix for this issue, since I know of many others having this same issue?

Comments

• Options
    iStevoiStevo Registered Users 19 Posts
    me too, wheel issue.
  • Options
    Dikke prutserDikke prutser Registered Users 7 Posts
    Same here !!!
  • Options
    Punzalan0420Punzalan0420 Registered Users 23 Posts
    The " Eager Beaver " comment went right up my A$$. Why would they allow players to join or login prior to the update being completed. I have been playing this game since the beginning when the download count showed only thousands instead of millions. I just looked at copies of my iTunes receipts to see how much I have spent while playing this game and it's in the thousands. I keep on saying that I will give CIE/Glu one more chance to right there mistakes but this is the last chance I will be giving.
  • Options
    Hello, please tell us if they can fix the problem , or not ! No ....it's a answer to , but now nobody got a answer, i lost all tyres and wheels from al my cars ! Some i did pay 75000 money for it !!!
  • Options
    CleptoriderCleptorider Registered Users 6 Posts
    I inventoried my loss and this is what my total loss with out counting some of my lower end cars. Since all my tires were reset to stock and I would have to re buy them the loss for tires is
    tires$60,658 game cash
    Wheels purchased with game cash loss
    Wheels $1,366,125 game cash
    Wheels purchased with gems loss
    Wheels 310 gems.
    Grand total of $ 1,426,780 game cash and 310 gems. Please either restore my game or compensate.
  • Options
    Me to , i lost a lot of money from wheels ( several 75.000 ) , so total a lot of money !
  • Options
    CleptoriderCleptorider Registered Users 6 Posts
    I'm new to the forum and quite frankly only joined after this occurred , so excuse if I tried like a hundred times yesterday to post. But I now read the response they originally gave regarding them addressing this issue. I hope they do just that.
  • Options
    renderme45renderme45 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I had cars go missing from my account when they had server trouble, and then 15 more go missing on the update!!!! I never pinked any of them... had tires go to stock, had rims go missing.... I've spent anywhere from 300 to 500 dollars on this game... and the customer service sucks so bad they avoid giving you anything back they have nothing but excuses.... they reply to email after two weeks of waiting then give some stupid generic email.. after you reply back they feed you full of bs!!!!! I will not spend a single penny more on this game, and wish the rest of the people who are being fed bs does not either... when their profits start to slow down maybe they will sit back and take care of the people who are making their paychecks for them....
  • Options
    brycevegasbrycevegas Registered Users 15 Posts
    Still waiting on a reply to this. The report a problem post has said "Fix currently in testing" for about a week. To add to this topic my tires are no longer just missing, they now all say "owned" but cost 50 gems to install. An admin should really let people know whats going on with this issue and an ETA on a fix.