Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Ridiculously priced crate cars for Sale!

Ok, I will only accept PayPal and I expect payment first and then once again after the deal. Mainly because I was dumb enough to spend hundreds of dollars on gems and I need to pay mommy back when she gets the bill.

Wrapped Datsun - $650 don't miss this deal!

Wrapped Gti - $400 this is the rarest of the rare! SOLD

Wrapped Mustang - $750 it is a Gt people!

Wrapped Corvette - $900 never gonna be able to buy this in the showroom!

In all seriousness, you people who are posting these high dollar buyout crate cars are smoking crack. That is all /end rant.

Comments

• Options
    EvilDan77EvilDan77 Registered Users 282 Posts
    Bump it up. I need cash to make up for my buyer's remorse!
  • Options
    R4NK1NDUD3R4NK1NDUD3 Registered Users 596 Posts
    Prices=to high
  • Options
    Dex23Dex23 Registered Users 454 Posts
    Honestly Bro you will never sell those cars for that price
    other people on forums are selling Datsuns for $2, I have 4 that I give away with each deal.
    you will be lucky to get between $5-10 for each of the cars listed.

Just trying to help
  • Options
    GTI = sold!

Get em while they are hot!
  • Options
    Anything for you Baucemikan2!
  • Options
    YourUpdateSucksYourUpdateSucks Registered Users 940 Posts
    You obviously don't understand how much money these cars actually cost to obtain, idiot. I agree some people selling for 100+ dollars are going overboard, but realistically, you can expect to spend $50 in gems to obtain one r2, r3, or x class crate car, so an asking price of around $50 is the going price. You don't like it? Stay in your corner with your little mouth shut and problem solved, you can stick with your r class cars
  • Options
    xxdarkrangerxxxxdarkrangerxx Registered Users 220 Posts
    lmfao i agree with this guy. losers buying gems and getting crate cars..if i wanted to buy crate cars i would buy gems and get them on my own instead of paying someone. ohh wait they are just trying to earn profit for their monthly living. Need a life.
  • Options
    xxdarkrangerxxxxdarkrangerxx Registered Users 220 Posts
    whats funny is the ford gtr which was sold cheaper suddenly gets into R2 class. bet the prices for it go skyrocketing now lmao
  • Options
    I blew about a 1000 gems and learned my lesson. I'll let the idiots blow hundreds on these cars and win them in pinks like everything else in my 200 plus car garage.

Read your terms of service for your virtually owned fantasy vehicles before you guys get all mad you wasted hundreds. You still don't own them.