Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Racing Rivals 3.0 - Issue Updates

Comments

• GRunner198GRunner198 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I apologize if this issue has already been addressed with other users as there are a lot of posts in this sticky. but all of my cars grips are messed up. I own about 6-7 cars and they all have maxed out tires but none of their grips are even over 100. I bought the skyline package for 99 gems last night, bought the maxed out tire (said i was going to gain like 280 grip) and yet it still says my grip is 91. If you need any more user info let me know.
  • nixes288nixes288 Registered Users 247 Posts
    My issue is I have all the car prices for a mclaren f1gtr and everytime I try to claim I get error restart and dnt get my car.
    Ign nixes288
    Ip4 ios8.1.1
  • klynthedklynthed Registered Users 1 Posts
    Racer Name: Klynthed
    Device:Ipohne 5s
    OS version: 8.1

All my car's in my garage all them rim's and tire are gone. all my 1st place turf cars and 2 place rims Gone too :(
  • extream carsextream cars Registered Users 121 Posts
    Hey whats up with nismo is it glitch or wht its keep on getting tie race
  • MR RIDERMR RIDER Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi..help me
    My racer its lost...how to get its back??
    My racer name its : MR RIDER
    I am log on Google play
    My device it android
  • DieselSavageDieselSavage Registered Users 2 Posts
    An issue I have been experience since the update is leveling up. I have now hit level 93 four times, but once I get off the game and get back on, I'm level 92 once again. Fortunately, everything else on the game tends to save, but my level stays the same no matter how far i progress further.

Racer Name: DieselSavage
    Device: Samsung Note 3
    I am logged into google play, if that matters.
  • coyote5ohcoyote5oh Registered Users 1 Posts
    Yeah
    Coyote5oh
    Galaxys5
    So I was trying to swap my cars back to superchargers for the up coming turf war and its says its free but when I click it, it tells me I need more cash.... I don't know why won't install.
    Also I have multiple Subaru's for the turf war now but if I'm repairing one it doesn't allow me to use any of my other Subaru's saying I need to wait for repairs to finish when only one is repairing. Please get back to me on this just wanted to make it known. I haven't come across any other issues yet...
  • ImperioMskImperioMsk Registered Users 1 Posts
    Android phone
    Name: ImperioMsk

1.Cant see my friends name
    2.every single race i win with my nismo is invalid
    3.every time I win a race i loose money instead of winning
    4.Cant see the new car or campaign class
    5.that new driver showdown shows completed and i didn't even participated
  • Chauncey QuicksilverChauncey Quicksilver Registered Users 1 Posts
    After repairing a car, it says I need to finish repairs. I go into Maintenance and have to manually click the button that says Free to finish. It's with all of my cars. On the old version when repairs were complete, it did not need an update.
  • phoenix lokosphoenix lokos Registered Users 5 Posts
    Why it wont let us buy cars im trying to buy a stella. Bmw gt2 an a 370z it say you dont have enough gems bt we always purchase with money
  • Panther02345Panther02345 Registered Users 83 Posts
    I am trying to buy more cars for turf and I can not. Every time I try it freezes up on me
  • FrenchToast906FrenchToast906 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Trying to buy a car, but it says I need gems. I've got $25,000 in my bank, and the car is $19,000. What gives?
  • REISER6667REISER6667 Registered Users 4 Posts
    REISER6667
    SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 4
    ANDROID 4.4 4

ISSUE: when ever i try to upgrade cars ( got a corvette from crates and a datsun), or cars i had before the update, it does not show the options past the upgrade categorys ( stock, stage 1, 2 etc). If i try switching from one category to another ( tires to exhaust ) i get a box in the middle of the screen with one of the parts, and it doesnt go away even if i go back. The left side of the screen stays shade black like at the upgrade menu and doesnt go away even if i race ( cant press the launch button because of it). Sometimes the game just stops when i try upgrading and then i get a messege saying " Racing rivals unexpectedly stoped" and goes to report to google or back to my phone menu.
    Please help. Thanks
  • chargercharger Registered Users 1 Posts
    Juiced lift 729
    Android
    My friends says new player can you fix that
  • justwonderingjustwondering Registered Users 135 Posts
    When reporting an issue please include the following:

Your Racer Name: Justinboost88
    Your Device: Samsung Galaxy s3 and Asus Nexus 7
    Your OS version: ANDROID 4.1.2 (on s3) ANDROID 4.4.4 (on Nexus 7)

Detailed Description of your issue:
    What Happened? WHEN TRYING TO SEND AN ERROR TICKET I GET AN ERROR: "OOPS SOMETHING WENT WRONG" DURING A CHALLENGE I CANNOT TURN ON/OFF BOOSTS (not sure if this is intentional)

Your Car (Year, Make and Model): ALL OF THEM

Opponent Name: ALL OF THEM

Opponent Car (Year, Make and Model): ALL OF THEM

Time of issue: NOTICED THE BUG REPORT ISSUE @ 12:00PM EST AND BOOST BUTTON ISSUE LAST NIGHT @ 10:00PM EST

Is this issue repeatable? HAPPENS EVERYTIME

If so what are the steps? STANDARD OPERATING PROCEEDURE

THANK YOU MODS!!! I LIKE THE UPDATE BUT LETS GET IT ALL BUG FREE PLZ!!!
  • nhouse704nhouse704 Registered Users 10 Posts
    When I complete a level and restart the game I'm back on the same level again happen 11/19/14 and today 11/20/14 NHOUSE is the name
  • stevenights4stevenights4 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I can't buy any cars with rrc

Stevenights4
    Android
  • DieselSavageDieselSavage Registered Users 2 Posts
    Here again to express more issues I am experiencing. First off, my first issue takes place in turf wars and even in regular multiplayer. When I challenge someone or get challenged, the executed race will portray that I won, sometimes by multiple car lengths. Once the race ends, it shows that I lost, even sometimes by half a second. This tends to get very annoying. You can't even trust the race it's showing to be accurate. Second issue that I only experience in the turf war is excessive lag. The race will begin and once I launch, the race lags out and it won't allow me to shift at first, thus causing me to lose races.
  • xdsagexdsage Registered Users 8 Posts
    " You don't have enough gems to afford this. Get more gems? and then the game freezes with a please wait dialog box

Not sure how many times you have gotten this because im lazy and didn't go through all of the posts. But i wanted to inform you that this is not the deal with all vehicles, i tested it to see if it was and i was able to purchase the CIVIC SI just fine.

Also I have tested this on a friends phone ( we transferred all of the $245,000 over to his account, loosing ALOT of SC in the process ) and it did the same error. Also I have logged into my RR account on my Windows 7 PC using chrome on facebook and it didn't work.

Your Racer Name: xDsage
    Your Device:Iphone 5S (also tested on an adroid m8 & PC)
    Your OS version: IOS 7.0.4

Detailed Description of your issue: Cannot purchase a "SUBARU WRC 2006"
    What Happened? The game bring up a message " You don't have enough gems to afford this. Get more gems? and then the game freezes with a please wait dialog box "
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model): N/A -
    Opponent Name: N/A
    Opponent Car (Year, Make and Model): N/A
    Time of issue:Since 3.0 update
    Is this issue repeatable? Yes
    If so what are the steps? Goto ShowRoom and attempt to purchase a SUBARU WRC 2006
  • Chou^ JrChou^ Jr Registered Users 15 Posts
    Everytime I lvl up, it keeps dropping back. What's going on? It's been 2 days.

Ign: AIYO
    Device: 4s
    ( IOS 8.1.1)
  • abuidreesabuidrees Registered Users 199 Posts
    Your Racer Name:abuidrees
    Your Device: galaxy note 3
    Your OS version: 4.4.2

Detailed Description of your issue: my sti after finishing the repair time still shows as damage and i have to repair it with gems and it cost 6 gems
    What Happened?
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model): 2011 subaru sti
    Opponent Name:
    Opponent Car (Year, Make and Model):
    Time of issue:
    Is this issue repeatable? yes
    If so what are the steps? first time i repaired it with gems and now still asking to repair with 6 gems
  • motoshakedown398motoshakedown398 Registered Users 52 Posts
    Racer name moto shakedown 398
    Samsung s5

Not one to complain but last night I had 2003 gems and when I wake up this morning I only have 35. I dont know what happened but I buy alot from you and would appreciate something done. Other issues are known like car repairs or parts installing. Restarts. I lost a car out of a restart a 2011 sti hut I dont care about that. I just care about my getting my gems back
  • Rallypig31Rallypig31 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Your Racer Name: Rallypig31
    Your Device:Galaxy S4 and ASUS Nexus 7 2012
    Your OS version: 4.4.2

I'm having the already reported issue of not being able to install previously purchased parts (supercharger)

Other issue going back almost as far as I can remember prior to 3.0 the Subaru STi coupe has a glitch with the shadow that's supposed to be on the ground, the shadow appears about half way up the car like a black line all the way around the car, if I delete and reinstall the app it corrects itself but a couple races later its back
  • BlownredBlownred Registered Users 1 Posts
    When you purchase gems it gives an error that the purchase was not completed. I got an email that the purchase was completed but you don't receive the gems. I closed RR and even force stopped and still haven't received gems. This was my second gem purchase and was purchase of a gem sale.
    I have also leveled up 4 times but am not actually leveling up but just going through the leveling bar.

Blown redlight 613
    Galaxy S5
  • Ed ElmoreEd Elmore Registered Users 10 Posts
    Not getting daily bonus anymore either
  • scsammons86scsammons86 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having issues with the special offers not working or I do a special offer and don't receive the gems
  • Boosted4GBoosted4G Registered Users 1 Posts
    I keep trying to buy a Toyota supra in the showroom (which costs money not gems) but everytime I try to buy it it says I don't have enough gems for it when it doesn't even cost gems. I tried restarting the game and trying it again but it still didn't work. I have an iPhone with iOS8 if that helps.
  • StevoVIIIStevoVIII Registered Users 33 Posts
    Same as abobe ^ trying to purchase scirocco (which we lost time to purchase as special because of update) can't purchase. It's an rrc car, have enough to buy car, error states I do not have enough gems to purchase. Also getting a -12 error for tie frequently.

Stevoviii
    android
    samsung s5
  • JULEZ420JULEZ420 Registered Users 24 Posts
    cant buy any cars it dosnt take gems just freezes and kicks me
  • shawnquinnshawnquinn Registered Users 394 Posts
    Racer name Mr nice guuyy
    Device galaxy note 3
    Version:newest android
    Ford falcon v8 super car and my nsx rr are both s class cars now is this normal with update?
This discussion has been closed.