Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

if you don't read, then I hopened u get scam by him.

Comments

• draginyoudraginyou Registered Users 5 Posts
    The names u posted is fake are names from our lobbies but he is inpersonating them correct?
  • rickymitram3rickymitram3 Registered Users 418 Posts
    BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • macoooh!macoooh! Registered Users 194 Posts
    Bummpppppppp
  • YourUpdateSucksYourUpdateSucks Registered Users 940 Posts
    im pretty sure that it was him that used j0sh1995 (my ign is josh1995) to scam multiple people as well..might want to add it to the list as well. he still has a nice rotana and m3gt2 on that account
  • RRs_92_CamaroRRs_92_Camaro Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thanks man, I saw Darkjoker was selling a McLaren P1, I jumped on it but now that I know he's a scammer I'm not going to do the trade.
    Beast dog the lowlife has a new ign th3 d4ag0n wa44i0r
  • ihaveboostihaveboost Registered Users 57 Posts
    Bumpp for my buddy
  • Modking33Modking33 Registered Users 35 Posts
    Yup this guy just contacted me right now. I confronted him and he's trying to fight his way out of it...
  • SniperboySniperboy Registered Users 21 Posts
    Bump bump bump
  • Modking33Modking33 Registered Users 35 Posts
    Yup this guy just contacted me right now. I told him about this thread and he started trying to argue his way out. THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP. I WOULD HAVE JUST LOST A NISMO GT3. THANK YOU!!!
    bumppppppppppppppppp
  • ThegirlpowerThegirlpower Registered Users 23 Posts
    BrrrrrrAaaaaaammmmpppp
  • ThegirlpowerThegirlpower Registered Users 23 Posts
    Bummmpppy beast dog explain this too
    Tnx girlpower, he wont cuz he cant. Obviously. Buuummmp beware ppl
  • BOOSTED EVERYTHINGBOOSTED EVERYTHING Registered Users 16 Posts
    Stay away from LOUDMOUTH 830, he has scammed a lot of people, you may be next if you don't read this!!... He says he's a legit trader, don't believe, it's the reason he makes YOU go first,..
  • BOOSTED EVERYTHINGBOOSTED EVERYTHING Registered Users 16 Posts
    PLEASE READ!! -
    Stay away from LOUDMOUTH 830, he's scammed many people , you may be next so be on the lookout!! He claims he's a "legit trader"... Don't believe it,... If you try offering him a deal, he will make you go first, which results in him deleting you and taking your car...
    bumppppppppppppppppppppppp
    BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
    bumpppppppppppppppp
  • YourUpdateSucksYourUpdateSucks Registered Users 940 Posts
    Add xxxl4zyboyxxx to the list of xxdarkrangerxx's scamming aliases. He didn't get me but he tried to lol only for 50k
  • R311R311 Registered Users 221 Posts
    A bunch of lazy ass moderators still allowing his IP to log in this forum after clear proofs
    Bumpppppppp
    bumppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
    bumpppppppppppppppp
    BUMPPPPPPPPPPP
    please read. to all the idiots,
  • supa motor 434supa motor 434 Registered Users 148 Posts
    Thank you very much for this list. A couple of the fake guys from above have come to me to get a hellcat i had with some really good deals. Unfortunately the xfreshjokerx account got the best of me by offering something less outrageous. Thanks again and i will be bumping this list for you at least once a day.
  • ihaveboostihaveboost Registered Users 57 Posts
    Bummmmpppppp
  • Endless AutobahnEndless Autobahn Registered Users 24 Posts
    Sounds like a d bag so who wants to bet hes 100% d bad whos a lazy pos that has no life... watchout darkranger Im not a scammer but Ill scam u soon as i see anyone of ur accounts!! IF u want cars earn em thats the only way to be
  • supa motor 434supa motor 434 Registered Users 148 Posts
    Bump it up to get this asshole out of here