Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Disqualified

Ej21Ej21 Registered Users 2 Posts
Hey guys, can anyone pls explain why this disqualified race happens? Tnx

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    There are a variety of reasons it can occur but the most common is running faster than a car should run.
  • Options
    LongJon24LongJon24 Registered Users 14 Posts
    How is it our fault we are shifting at the right moment and not cheating because I've gotten this once in awhile and I've lost money as well. Can we take screen shots and get refunded our money?
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    Transactions are final even if you lose them to disqualification. As I said there are a variety of reasons but if you want to sent the information in we will certainly take a look at it.
  • Options
    YourCarLooksLikeCrapYourCarLooksLikeCrap Registered Users 33 Posts
    Awesome customer service! lol
  • Options
    Cyberkid28Cyberkid28 Registered Users 273 Posts
    I HAVE NOW LOST 3 CARS DUE TO THIS DISQUALIFYING THING , THEY SAY ITS BECAUSE OF THE CAR BEING FASTER THAN IT SHOULD BE WHEN ALL MY RACES HAVE BEEN IN THE 10.3 RANGE
  • Options
    Kemmie61Kemmie61 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same just happened to me three times. Fortunately I didn't go for pinks, but still lost most of my cash.
  • Options
    francheskofranchesko Registered Users 5 Posts
    Pls.Admin return my car for disqualification. It's not fair! NOT FAIR! My mclaren ride 8.2 with boost! Always. I've done perfect start, and also perfect shifts. You know, it's awesome to make this happens! It was 25 minutes ago. Please, don't let this moment go through you. My nick franchesko. email nook02121@gmail.com
  • Options
    francheskofranchesko Registered Users 5 Posts
    Thx, administrator. Service is fantastic. I think that they ,simple, earn money. Or steal it. Because it's amazing to wait the answer for 3 days! Thank you. The game is nice, but service is awesome
  • Options
    Mazz2468Mazz2468 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I've lost so many races due to disqualification because my car was excessively fast that I am now afraid to race that car. What a joke! You've made $ on me in trying to get this car to this level and now I get disqualified when I race it. You guys need to fix this.
  • Options
    Hemi. 392Hemi. 392 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I've had the same thing happen to me countless time. Lost a lot of money and a couple of cars to it too....
  • Options
    SyerrrrSyerrrr Registered Users 18 Posts
    Same goes to me..i think i lost about 10-15 car due to disqualified and dnf..but they will not return your car
  • Options
    MarkovvkaMarkovvka Registered Users 3 Posts
    You cie games guys are pathetic, you wanna prevent cheats but you dont know how fast your car can run with perfect upgrades and perfect playing. I absolutely use no cheats and my device isnt jailbroken, but i got disqualified since my mclaren mp4 are full upgraded and runs 8.3secs. So people are afraid to have fast cars now eh? I though you cie games guys are pros.
  • Options
    BootyshockaBootyshocka Registered Users 75 Posts
    There is also an issue if you challenge someone and they raise you pinks, then you add boost it will cause you to DQ. So make sure you are carri g your boost already before you challenge someone. Don't boost while in a challenge. It was a nice add on but it doesn't work properly.
  • Options
    LoIS300LoIS300 Registered Users 53 Posts
    There is also an issue if you challenge someone and they raise you pinks, then you add boost it will cause you to DQ. So make sure you are carri g your boost already before you challenge someone. Don't boost while in a challenge. It was a nice add on but it doesn't work properly.

I heard this was an issue also. Didn't find out until 4 Stella lost later but what can I do?
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    DQ's are set in place for a variety of reasons. If you feel that you were DQ'd unfairly send a ticket to IT. DQ is a system we are constantly tuning and will have some improvements to it in our next release.
  • Options
    Jen HarlinJen Harlin Registered Users 23 Posts
    How do you send a ticket?
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Disqualifications occur automatically by our system when it detects an issue with a car being used. Could be anything from missing parts to it being too light, running a time that car should not be able to hit, losing connection during the race, etc.

The biggest thing that our system checks for is for race times. If your car goes faster than it should, you get DQed.

If your times are fine, that may mean that there may be a part that's not right. I would suggest trying different parts on your car to see if that changes anything.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    mikey pittzmikey pittz Registered Users 391 Posts
    Not for anything, but Turf Wars is a very competitive event. A lot of pink slips are being made during the event. Not for anything but some of your events require expensive cars to participate, i.e. S class event or R class event. Some of which Gem cars are being used. I have lost well over 50 cars to the Disqualified Glitch. Every time I raise to "pinks" I get disqualified. Not am I only running a appropriate dial in, I'm on my wifi. Any suggestions? I cant possibly lose connection after every race..people are spending money on gems to run at their full potential, but only to get disqualified.
  • Options
    AnoezAnoez Registered Users 27 Posts
    Haha, they think their system is working perfectly But, their system is working perfectly imperfect.
  • Options
    Fat guy little carFat guy little car Registered Users 1 Posts
    I just got dq running my brand new viper with minimum upgrades like stock supercharger and weight reductions. I barely beat a 69 camaro. I don't have boost or noz. Wth is going on.
  • Options
    xblade94xblade94 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Okay guys I'm in a boosted vw running 13s and it's doing it to me. I just got this game and already kinda regret it.
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    Please try to not update threads that are so old (this one is nearly a year old). If you are having a problem with races in game you should contact Customer Support. You can do this via the "?" button at the top of your screen in game.