Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Can't purchase cars from showroom with rrc?

What is this all about, keeps sayin I don't have enough gems and its not a gem car!

Comments

• Options
    DarkWaltzDarkWaltz Registered Users 57 Posts
    Yeah I been biching since last night, I guess I have to create a new account on a new device and try to get volkwagon that way..prolly wont go through the trouble though. I left 3 months ago because there unprofessional, and well illegitimate buisness practices. Came back to see what the update did. and well..prolly just quit again. I only might stay to get a piece of any class action settlement that is sure ensue. They miss represent there product, and there ARE LAWS AGAINST BAIT AND SWITCH.
  • Options
    HRC RacingHRC Racing Registered Users 4 Posts
    I have this same issue
  • Options
    patchesmichpatchesmich Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same here. Trying to buy a vw scirocco for the turf wars. Kept saying not enough gems. Butbuying one for cash. Silly.
  • Options
    Rallypig31Rallypig31 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Try putting a supercharger on your car if you have a car that you switch back and forth with turbo (for sc day) almost all my cars are maxed and i have purchased both turbo and sc the install button will say gems 0 you'll hit it to swap and get the you don't have enough money box yet I have 220 gems in 20k in RR money
  • Options
    Rallypig31 wrote: »
    Try putting a supercharger on your car if you have a car that you switch back and forth with turbo (for sc day) almost all my cars are maxed and i have purchased both turbo and sc the install button will say gems 0 you'll hit it to swap and get the you don't have enough money box yet I have 220 gems in 20k in RR money

what does that have to do with trying to buy a scirocco for RRC out of the showroom? If they don't want us to use game coins tell us the j#$@ gem price for it.
  • Options
    I am sure it will be fixed magicaly 5 minuts before turf, so people spend gems to hurry all the upgrades they wern't able to put on it. how convient for a company that sells gems eh?
  • Options
    The needs to be @!#$ bumped I want a @#$! answer I tried on 3 differant devices #$!#$@Q

Why you block me from buying cars you !#@$! been waiting 2 days for some sort of sighn of intelligent life and there is none at glu or whatever the #$@!4 you want to call yourself.
  • Options
    Superdad1993Superdad1993 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Having the same trouble. Taking the fun out of the game.
  • Options
    13GRAVESS13GRAVESS Registered Users 11 Posts
    Can anyone purchase from the showroom for rrc?
    I don't know about you guys but I'm getting pretty tired of waiting to give them my money. Thanks for effectively taking me, and many others I'm sure, out of the event. I thought you guys wanted money.
  • Options
    crazyjrcrazyjr Registered Users 547 Posts
    I was trying for the scirocco yesterday, even tried the Hond CRX, Nope sayng the not enough gems thing, I missed the scirocco stage thanks to this games management system. I thought battle pirates was bad