Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

lazy tuners

GintenshiGintenshi Registered Users 56 Posts
I'm honestly curious as to why everyone is complaining about the part orders changing. Its not their fault you were to lazy to label your tunes. None of my tunes were affected, know why? I labeled stuff, hard concept to grasp huh?!

Besides it a small thing to complain about considering the host of other problems going on right now.

Just saying i highly doubt its the so called money grab you guys are thinking.... That is the new crates job.

Comments

• Options
    SNEAKY SHOCKERSNEAKY SHOCKER Registered Users 9 Posts
    WTF is this guy on about?
  • Options
    240z240z Registered Users 152 Posts
    Peak Hp And Peak Tq. That's all I need to see. I would get more into what I'm talking about but surprisingly enough some people still don't know about this.
  • Options
    BigDirtbagBigDirtbag Registered Users 14 Posts
    How do you label your tune order? Do you mean write it down? That's straight retarded... and the other dope " only runs maxed cars" ! Really? Wheres the fun in that? If that's the case you obviously must be putting out daddys hard earned money on a game.. I mean I love playing RR as well , but ill be damned if I would waste my time writing it all down, yet alone waste money buying parts and cars and what not.. I can't believe people drop hundreds of dollars on this game for what? To come in the top 100 in turf wars to win a make believe car that you cant touch , sit in ,hold ,etc.... crazy my dude, straight crazy
  • Options
    GintenshiGintenshi Registered Users 56 Posts
    So me putting the part name makes me retarded yet I'm the one that does not have to decode their own tunes and waste more time

Logic!
  • Options
    LightningbryceLightningbryce Registered Users 29 Posts
    Yeah I had to decode some tunes lol I wrote em all down but it was in the old order of parts lol never thought to write down the actual part lol