Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Technical Difficulties

[RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

Comments

• prince alex 3prince alex 3 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Any eta on fix was getting gs for downloading game I dont want
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Game should be back up
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Miami racingMiami racing Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi anybody with this issue When I start the game it takes me to the garage screen but if I try to do anything it would tell me that my friend list is full It gives me 2 options to retry or reload If I hit retry it would keep coming up If I reload same issues happen Try to delete some friends but the pop up with the reload or retry keeps coming up and doesn't let me un friend anybody Any suggestions?
  • JawsJaws Registered Users 3,701 Posts
    cant access messsages or post or do anything on forums zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz except this! heres your message to help guys thanks: That action could not be completed. Please try again, and if this occurs again please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message
  • Straight GameStraight Game Registered Users 205 Posts
    when i press the race button .. it loads and then it freezes .. i can only join a lobby if i join one of my friends
  • m3gunnerm3gunner Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi all new to the forums is m3gunner here. Just wanna ask around n c if anyone has been gettin a lot of dnfs because it happened in turf rooms made me lose my almost maxed viper just wanna let ppl know be careful.
  • Hockey Mom 02Hockey Mom 02 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hey, is anybody else getting an error stating their friends list is too full? The error message keeps popping up no matter what I do and it won't let me delete people or do anything. Suggestions?
  • SilverninaSilvernina Registered Users 30 Posts
    hey everybody. For at least 2 weeks now i can not rev on launch it works fine until the tree lights up then dead. then when its time to launch i launch and 99% of the time i spin out or foul i cant win or even come close i have had to deal with it for so long im getting the timing down so when it does actually work its like the first time i ever raced. ive talked with a few ppl who have this issue anybody else have this problem?

• bigbadwolfbigbadwolf Registered Users 29 Posts
    Issues started today with slow connection in every track. Not only on wifi but on cellular 4g too. My whole team was having the same issue. When sending challenge it would take 15 seconds to connect and race results took forever. I also received error occurred message often and I would have to restart. Cant enjoy the game with these issues.... What is going on?
  • laxhero2laxhero2 Registered Users 808 Posts
    More of the same crap! Connection is slow, I get tie games all the time. slow and laggy, video don't work. Get your stuff together CIE!!!
  • Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    Lol, lost 2 cars die to nos not working, lost another to sticking shifter.... Lol, then I gave up pinking. This game is actually fun, hopefully Glu will weed out the programmers and hire someone good from their own team.
  • Kelme star 360Kelme star 360 Registered Users 37 Posts
    Problem is my game stuck when enter daily challange, multiplayer and campaigain.. Only turf war i can join.. Shit with this update.. More lag.. Green light foul.. Launcing fail.. Slow game.. Disconnected.. Wtf is this.. Lost many money and cars because of this problem.. Fix it asap dont just sit and eat the money we give to you.. We pay for play advance.. Give advance to us..
  • FAST Q8FAST Q8 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi guys Please need help I was picking my cars from my old account to my new one I finished transfer most of when aft that my new account did not open since 10 days ago please send me solution and the reason of that Regards Fast q8
  • FAST Q8FAST Q8 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Guy I been banned from the multilateral race and they telling me contact the customer service I been sending email to them but no reply any Idea how and what is the better way to contact them or there phone number please. Regards
  • orchard Mesaorchard Mesa Registered Users 3 Posts
    I could not join turf lobby it froze in the last loading section every time.
  • britt britt Cheeriosbritt britt Cheerios Registered Users 66 Posts
    Just stated getting error code (809) followed by (-6) error code. Also my game crashes after a few races in turf before I started getting the error codes.
  • EDUBZEDUBZ Registered Users 18 Posts
    App not working...error message with two buttons retry or reload. Nothing happens when you select them. Please help can not turg
  • bamaluvrbamaluvr Registered Users 2 Posts
    Losing Sound After Chat: Anyone else losing the sound after clicking into chat and then back into the game? I am forced to completely shut the game down and restart to turn the sound back on. I've also missed challenges due to this.
  • Tach-TechTach-Tech Registered Users 3 Posts
    What is cie planning to do about all the gems wasted by team members like me who were unable to login and as a result spent 1000 gems over two days for no chance at making the top 100? I was unable to login and race for two days!

I'm not threatening to leave.... But You are going to loose gamers over this.... Very poor customer service. This was a game issue not a gamer issue.
  • MosawiMosawi Registered Users 74 Posts
    Hey there,
    Alot of glitchers around doing letting u do pinks, they wait until time is finish after that there is error to restart come for u, when u restart, ur car gone,

Alot of them doing this atm, try to fix this cuz alot of players lost expensive cars.
  • Captain MayhamCaptain Mayham Registered Users 25 Posts
    I like the setup is great,
  • Captain MayhamCaptain Mayham Registered Users 25 Posts
    Admins and developers please read.
    I've gone from level 159 to 160 twice and starting my third time around, also myself I have lost 3k in street greed, and one team mate also lost 120k when he was at 280k .
    These two problems have to be check a.s.a.p.

Along with this. My fastest time is not right, it says 0.123. I've gotten 0.000 and a picture to prove this. ( lost that race)
    Now in the repairs, you have to got to every car you have, that has been fully repaired and click on "Free to Repair" when the bottom menu bar shows no repairs.
    I have finally made it to level 160 on Friday, after going from 159 to 160 eight times.