Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Question

IM_DIPPINNIM_DIPPINN Registered Users 21 Posts
So how long does it take to get an account back after going through that link the admin has been handing around.. Did mine last night haven't heard anything back. Any idea in the ETA. I just want my account back

Comments

• Decay™Decay™ Registered Users 46 Posts
    I saw people saying anywhere between 24-48 hrs. But it could be longer since its the weekend
  • MaxedOutMaxedOut Registered Users 206 Posts
    I messages them fir morning and mine was fixed about 5 pm on fri. They closed till mon
  • red tight 4red tight 4 Registered Users 934 Posts
    Do you get your cars money gem etc back when you get the old account back
  • MaxedOutMaxedOut Registered Users 206 Posts
    Yeah I got everything back.... I called them 4 times and sent 20 emails , last time I called them guy said he was fixed it then....they closed till Monday. I emailed them Game Center name and name of rr account I wanted to keep they fix it ,
  • IM_DIPPINNIM_DIPPINN Registered Users 21 Posts
    So can I get my account back like.. You really have that many tickets ? Again I submitted mine Saturday, any eta?
    Bump bump bump
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    If you turned it in Saturday I would guess you would get an answer today. Did you include the game center nickname, account it is currently on and the account you want it associated with?
    The account that's currently On is petroooo11 I didn't include that but everything else was included
    Come on I sent an email and called, still dead end :(
    On the Game Center account idontwantanicknametho
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    I think I saw yours today.