Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Major Epic Fail this 3.0 update...wtf!!!

ClickalotClickalot Registered Users 17 Posts
W...T...F...
You guys professionally killed Racing Rivals
damn

Comments

• Options
    bdevil15bdevil15 Registered Users 43 Posts
    Well reasoned and articulated...
  • Options
    GintenshiGintenshi Registered Users 56 Posts
    Infallible logic right hur
  • Options
    DarkWaltzDarkWaltz Registered Users 57 Posts
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Glu Mobile bought Gamespy Technologies (the entity responsible for GameSpy multiplayer services) from IGN Entertainment in August 2012,[5] and proceeded in December to raise integration costs and shut down servers for many older games, including Star Wars: Battlefront, Sniper Elite, Microsoft Flight Simulator X and Neverwinter Nights, with no warning to developers or consumers, much to the outrage of communities of those games.[6] GameSpy Technologies remains operational and has not made any announcements of a pending shutdown; the two GameSpy companies were separate entities and only related by name.[7] Glu mobile is also responsible for shutting down online multiplayer servers for several titles on the Nintendo DS and Wii, such as Mario Kart DS, Super Smash Bros Brawl, and Mario Kart Wii. Glu will shutdown the rest of Gamespy effective May 31, 2014.

NOW you got any other trollish remarks to his post, if your gonna troll at least be a good one, not some wanna be 12 uneducated twits, OP has reason to stat his observation here without uneducated people like you trolling it without any evidence.
  • Options
    ClickalotClickalot Registered Users 17 Posts
    pff lol uneducated ROFL
    Okay.....
    its just professionally screwed over by you guys

But...I am glad...that I am not the only one ...
    Seriously, had spend a bit over 100 euro's in this game
    But I am happy te leave it

bye bye
  • Options
    DarkWaltzDarkWaltz Registered Users 57 Posts
    LOL hold on there clickalot, I actually supported your post I was taking to the two trolls under you. Dang man read, and trust me, I wouldn't work for glu for any amount of money, I"m simply offering some commentary on why your post may be more correct then even you think.

I gave the OP props, and was calling the two twits that replied to you un-educated.