Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

No more daily bonus?

Sjustice02Sjustice02 Registered Users 37 Posts
I just realized the daily bonus is no longer available. It was nice to be able to get the gems every week. Is there a plan to bring the bonus back? Or is there another bonus option coming?
Thanks

Comments

• DarkWaltzDarkWaltz Registered Users 57 Posts
    Who needs a daily bonus if you can't even buy cars, whats the point?
  • Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
    Figured someone would had noticed awhile ago. Sheesh took forever for this post. Lol.
  • Sjustice02Sjustice02 Registered Users 37 Posts
    Lol, yea there was too much to take in with the new update. Lots of smoke and mirrors to distract us from the stuff they use give to us for free.
  • Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
    I notice it and other bugs. But I don't care to make Announcements. Saling my assets to the noobs and turf warriors
  • Madmaxx 556Madmaxx 556 Registered Users 209 Posts
    lame, bring back bonuses!
  • iTayeebHasaniTayeebHasan Registered Users 110 Posts
    i Read Somewhere that They Were Planning on Increasing the Daily Bonus.. But now they completely removed it.
  • Madmaxx 556Madmaxx 556 Registered Users 209 Posts
    Read that too Thad why it was so strange to see it gone.
    Yea, I guess that we are just going to have to live with getting less and less.
    Thanks
  • crazyjrcrazyjr Registered Users 547 Posts
    I think it has to do with not being able to buy cars and your level resetting, I think 3.0 is being worked on and they need to get approval, from the phone app guys before releasing the fixes
    I hope that's the case, I'm having a hard time with spending any money for gems. I have an iTunes card set aside, that is specifically for RR. I want to spend it but I will just have to wait until they iron things out.
  • GintenshiGintenshi Registered Users 56 Posts
    They removed it for "re tooling" and plan on bringing it back
  • miskamiska Registered Users 16 Posts
    I want bu daily bonus!