Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Another hacked account

Another big account gone. 480 cars 87 turf cars and 15mill . Dhita23 took em all right in front our team. Not sure how it's possible to get away with that many cars in such a short period of time. All I can say at this point is unlink from facebook if you can. He took his Facebook over changed the email for his Facebook changed passwords and changed security questions then deleted his Facebook

Comments

• Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    I don't understand how they are doing this, I transferred 20 cars in 1 hour to my new account and it sent a red flag to cie/glu
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    LightningbryceLightningbryce Registered Users 29 Posts
    We're trying to figure out how 473 cars left in a 7-8 hour period of time
  • Options
    xx THUNDERSTRUCK xxxx THUNDERSTRUCK xx Registered Users 189 Posts
    Anyone else over this bizull shizit? This will be my last turf until fixed and will not spend another dime on game either.
  • Options
    Cantdoit87Cantdoit87 Registered Users 308 Posts
    glu has been doing this for awhile I think guys, in all seriousness nobody can get away with this unless its an inside job straight up
  • Options
    Ryyst any thoughts? Now I understand it's like someone breaking into your house (facebook) and stealing your tv(racing rivals) not the tv manufacturers fault they broke into the house. But this is getting a little out of hand wouldn't you agree? Is there anything you guys can do as far as helping with security? It seems that the only way to secure the account completely is to not back it up through gc, gp, or fb and risk losing the account if something were to happen to the device lol
  • Options
    OGsmoke215OGsmoke215 Registered Users 1,548 Posts
    Don't link to Facebook!!! That's the solution to the problem. I don't have a Facebook at all so there's no way they can hack my account.
  • Options
    If you have Game Center or Google play it is still possible