Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

OKAY LETS START A THREAD ON NEW CAR PRICES RRC&PP&TRADES ACTUAL VALUE

You read it right. I'm tired of people just throwing numbers and not really knowing. So if we can agree on numbers for new cars(your opinions on chances on winning each car?, cash to gem ratio, etc....) we need some of the people who have actually tried and also other opinions so we can square this away on new car prices!!! So let the chatter begin. Please someone who has had experience opening crates too haha the odds.

Comments

• Options
    YourUpdateSucksYourUpdateSucks Registered Users 940 Posts
    I agree, some people asking 100 for a car are crazy. that said, I spent almost $250 on gems (I didn't actually realize how much I spent until my debit card got shut off for fraud prevention hahaha) and used them all on crates and only got the rwb, pagani, bently, McLaren f1 and p1, and Peugeot. they are very hard to get and very addicting once yyou open a crate haha. I definitely think they are some of the most expensive cars in the game with how much they cost to obtain, how fast they will be (1654+ stock ) and how rare some blueprints actually are.
  • Options
    M&GM&G Registered Users 276 Posts
    It's going to be hard to gauge because I spent $100 just to get the hellcat. I got a lot of mustangs, integras, GTIs, couple chevelles, paint and some rims.

I think it depends on your luck. Mines wasn't to great. It's emabrassing to say how much I spent to get all the cars in my post. I agree with the above poster that it's very addicting. My only stopper was my wife. My iTunes goes through PayPal and they don't limit you.
  • Options
    R311R311 Registered Users 221 Posts
    I totally support this thread. Good idea Wally. To share my experience (over 20k gems spent):

Gold Crates:
    Bentley GT3 : within bundle offer 2x
    Citroen GT : within bundle offer 3x
    Zonda : within bundle offer 3x

Silver Crates:
    Onyx : within bundle offer 2x
    P1 : within bundle offer 3x
    F1 GTR : bundle offer 3x + 1 silver crate

Bronze crates
    Pandora 1: within bundle offer 2x
    Chevelle : within bundle offer 1x
    Hellcat : within bundle offer 5x
  • Options
    Damnn you got lucky
  • Options
    I get a lot of rims, crate wrapped cars and other stuff in my bundles.

I'll get a couple of blueprints here and there but for all different cars. I had to buy a lot more inventory space cause I have so much incomplete cars.

It's bad that If you don't have space the item you paid for will expire and you lose them.
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    Here is the problem, yes these cars are desireable now... But as you can see the market is flooded with them and in 3 weeks these cars will be everywhere. They are getting good money right now because of people spending rediculous amounts of money to have one of the first but in reality they are only worth 1k per gem, people are acting like these cars are turf cars and hard to get.... They aren't
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    All these people did exactly what cie/glu wanted and had planned..... Not many people were spending 1700 gems for a nismo or rotana etc.... But they sure as hell spent 2000 gems or more to get these "rare" cars that are now flooded in the market. So in reality all they did was give the creators a huge Christmas bonus
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    GrumpykronikGrumpykronik Registered Users 8 Posts
    Well I spent 5000 gems and received what I think is a good package. I have:

1- Bentley GT3
    1- Citreon (1/5 prints as well)
    0- Zonda (4/5 prints)
    1- Hellcat (3/7 prints also)
    1- Pandora (3/7 prints also)
    1- Chevelle (2/7 prints also)
    All the wrapped cars as well.

Check my garage. Ign Grumpykronik

All cars for sale.
  • Options
    sinbaddsinbadd Registered Users 5 Posts
    Besides the 1k per gem, anyone have suggestions on what is a fair price for each? I have a 2nd Citroen I'd like to sell but have no idea what is "fair". - thanks
  • Options
    EvilDan77EvilDan77 Registered Users 282 Posts
    I've been laughing at the prices I've been seeing people posting. I had to leave a Facebook group because I was about to e-smack some of these kids trying to charge $175 bucks for a car.

I wasted about $20 bucks and cut my loses, got lucky and got about 4 wrapped cars and 2 sets of rims.
  • Options
    dav007dav007 Registered Users 126 Posts
    I spend $50 dollars and got nothing except wrap cars, wheels, incompleated Blue prints LOL :(
  • Options
    JawsJaws Registered Users 3,701 Posts
    Well if people want to trade or give me a price rrc reasonable message me. You psychos though shy away haha. This is ridiculous.