Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Huge Sale for Garage Clean Up! Blueprint/Crate Cars, Turf Cars, and More!

Taking half assed break from game.

All prices OBO/NEG.

Please read first before contacting me:

-I will only go first if you have more than 20 vouches

-I will not go first if it is a blueprint car, regardless of your vouches

-I will not transfer multiple cars all at once if I am going first

-Please keep your opinions (good or bad) about prices to yourself. It has already been stated it is best offer or negotiable. This applies to ALL cars on the list, but negotiability will vary.

-Bundle prices available. If you are looking for bundle, please have your list ready for negotiation

-Do not lowball, not desperate to sell. Blueprint cars are expensive due to the need for real cash to obtain in game and their inherent nature of cost variability to complete.

-Do not waste my time and I will not waste yours.

My vouches are on page 53

Ign: Mustafu

CRATE CARS:

R2 1654 Bentley Continental GT3- x1: $60

A Stock Wrapped 2012 M3 (gold crate) -x2: $14/each, $25/both

A Stock Wrapped Chevy Camaro SS: $12

A Stock Wrapped Chevy Corvette (gold crate) -x3: $13/each

X 1667 No Nos Citroen GT Concept w/glow wheels- x1: $60

X Stock Citroen Gt Concept- x1: $50

B Stock Wrapped Ford FPV GT-P (gold crate) -x1: $10

S Stock Wrapped Ford GT (gold crate) -x2: $16/each $30/both

B Stock Wrapped Mustang GT (gold crate) -x1: $11

R2 1659 McLaren P1-x1: $60

A Stock Nissan 370z (Silver Crate) –x2: $8/each

B Stock Nissan R33 GT-R (Silver Crate)- x2: $7/each

X Stock Peugeot Onyx Concept –x1: $65

TURF PRIZE CARS

C 1650 Pontiac Firebird turf tuned –x1: $12

A 1650 Unwrapped Subaru WRC 2001 (No Nos, has TB and SC) Turf tuned -$15

A 1663 Rio Wrapped Subaru WRC 2001 (Max Turf Detune w/nos) -$25

S 1663 Unwrapped NSX RR turf tuned w/no nos: $28

NORMAL CARS

C 1645 BMW 128I Coupe; turf tuned with gem parts- x2: $2/each, $3/both

A stock showroom 2012 BMW M3- x3: $6/each $16/all

A stock BMW M6 coupe -x1: $7

S 1663 Chevy ZR1 w/nos turf tuned -x1: $12

R2 1679 Nissan Nismo -$20

R Stock RWB Ramintra –x2: $13/each, $25/both

X 1663 No Nos Mazda Furai – x1: $20

All prices are OBO/NEG. I will not, however, negotiate with terrorists and lowballers!!

Payments accepted: Paypal (sent as gift) and Rcc. Possibly itunes/google play.

Trade/partial Trade for only the following (no nos is highly preferred):

-Cobra Jet

-Camaro Copo

-Pagani Zonda

-Gold Crate Wrapped M5

-Ford GTR (must be no nos)

-McLaren F1 GTR (must be no nos)

-Wrapped Subie Sport

Fastest way to contact me is in game or email: kirby1561@gmail.com

Thank you for viewing, free bumps are always appreciated!

****I also have 2 sets of glowing wheels for additional price, free if purchase $20 or more (first come, first serve).

Comments

• Options
    MustafuMustafu Registered Users 46 Posts
    bump it up!
  • Options
    PaloElevaPaloEleva Registered Users 11 Posts
    you got two pandora one, how much you want for one, you name the price. I'll tell you yes or no I can't afford it. Will not negociate at all and make you waste your time, just tell me honestly if you would consider selling it and how much would you take to part ways with it. I would take the fastest one. Pay Pal is fine with me, I'll trust you that you're grown up and pay first. Sincerely, in game Por La Maseta
  • Options
    PaloElevaPaloEleva Registered Users 11 Posts
    you got two pandora one, how much you want for one, you name the price. I'll tell you yes or no I can't afford it. Will not negociate at all and make you waste your time, just tell me honestly if you would consider selling it and how much would you take to part ways with it. I would take the fastest one. Pay Pal is fine with me, I'll trust you that you're grown up and pay first. Sincerely, in game Por La Maseta
  • Options
    Alan Swag ArmasAlan Swag Armas Registered Users 16 Posts
    I have a Ford GT-R no nos, and 40k white rims, 1656 rating, what would you want to trade for it?