Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Unable to installed previously bought upgrades

tyjamesxtyjamesx Registered Users 16 Posts
With 3.0 I cant install things that I previously bought like rims and skirts ect. It give me the option to install for 0 gems but it gives an error I dont have enough cash.

Comments

• [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    please provide the following

Your Racer Name:
    Your Device:
    Your OS version:

Detailed Description of your issue:
    What Happened?
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model):

Is this issue repeatable?
    If so what are the steps?
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Ghost raidenGhost raiden Registered Users 1 Posts
    Ghost Raiden
    iPhone 6
    ios 8.1

Cant installed previously owned parts.
    IF you own a part that isnt currently installed the only way to install that part is if I have enough cash for the price of that part although I already own it.
    Once I have enough cash I can install the part at no cost.
    2011 Subaru WRX STI - I dont think it matters which car

Yes this is repeatable
    1; Purchase an upgraded part ( in my case a turbo part)
    2. Downgrade that part.
    3. Make sure you dont have enough money for the part you already own or previously purchased.
    4. Now try and upgrade to the part you own.
    This results in an error saying not enough cash.
  • staged pirate 684staged pirate 684 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Staged Pirate 684
    iphone 5
    ios 8.1

cant install previously owned parts
    subaru wrx sti coupe

same problem as above
  • FuzzyCaineFuzzyCaine Registered Users 5 Posts
    I have major bus with my iOS update all my tires are now stock on all my cars, I can't buy cash cars, all my rims are stock on my cars, and the game crashes about every ten min. I had no problems before the update.
  • byebuy13byebuy13 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Byebuy13
    iPad mini
    Ios 6.1

Can't swap turbos with s/c that are owned.
    Many other parts as well. Not one specific car, basically all of them it's happening with. Worked fine before update, never had problem swapping for turf preparedness , now can't !! Don't have excess cash in bank, spent it on the parts I'm trying to re install originally!! Shouldn't need cash to cover price of something already owned
  • ZerosoulZerosoul Registered Users 9 Posts
    Zerosoul
    iPhone 5c
    iOS 8.1
    Again unable to install previous purchased upgrades on all vehicles
  • iTayeebHasaniTayeebHasan Registered Users 110 Posts
    iTayeebHasan
    Galaxy S III
    Android 4.3

I have the same problem in installing pre owned parts. Please fix.
  • CleptoriderCleptorider Registered Users 6 Posts
    Cleptorider
    Iphone5
    iOS 8.1
    All cars affected
  • FelipeDiazFelipeDiaz Registered Users 1 Posts
    With 3.0 I cant install things that I previously bought like rims and skirts ect. It give me the option to install for 0 gems but it gives an error I dont have enough cash.
  • 02AccordSE02AccordSE Registered Users 1,184 Posts
    I have same issue, but there is a fix. You need the equal amount of cash needed fir the part when you purchased, but it wont take away your rrc.

So say you have both sc and turbo, and want to swap to SC, you will need 24k rrc to do it. But you will. Keep it.
  • KamonsellKamonsell Registered Users 144 Posts
    Kamonsell
    iPhone 5S

Every car I own now has stock tires installed
    Says that I own every tire but costs 50 gems to install
  • tyjamesxtyjamesx Registered Users 16 Posts
    Im not sure if they fixed this because I got them installed now but I know that I had enough cash equal to the part before.
  • TrilzTrilz Registered Users 28 Posts
    Triillzz
    iPhone 5s
    iOS 8.1
    Won't let me install another part on my Stella.
  • veilside customveilside custom Registered Users 55 Posts
    Veilside custom
    Samsung Galaxy s5
  • FOX FOX FOXFOX FOX FOX Registered Users 1,039 Posts
    Same here!!!
    q48vSHr.png
    1EwJ9mZ.png
  • dav007dav007 Registered Users 126 Posts
    I am having the same problem, "no enough gems bla bla" for evo 8 body parts I bought before! Please fix this
  • PIE VXPIE VX Registered Users 204 Posts
    got the same problem