Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Senior player passes away. Please help his family with sale of cars!

Senior player passes away and leaves a lot of spent credit for cars and things. Please help his wife make the money back and possibly give a lil extra just to have one of his cars still in the game. Lots to choose from. Turf cars will be offered first. Thank you guys so much. Please help keep this at top of list. Price is per car or if you wanna help family a bit more can always offer a lil extra. PayPal only. Email me with offers or questions topless88iroc@hotmail.com

BMW M3 GT2. 5 wrapped 1 unwrapped. $30.
BMW M5. 1 wrapped 1 unwrapped. $35
BMW Z4. 1 wrapped. $15
COPO Camaro. 4 wrapped. $100
C7 Corvette. 2. $45
Stingray vette. 2 wrapped 3 unwrapped. $40
Dodge GT2. 1 wrapped 6 unwrapped. $45
Viper 2 wrapped. 1 unwrapped. $25
Falcon. 2 wrapped. 1 unwrapped. $50
Focus 500. 2 wrapped 4 unwrapped. $40
Mustang RE. 4 unwrapped. $40
Syclone. 2 wrapped. $30
Honda NSX. 2 wrapped 3 unwrapped. $40
Furia. 1. $25
Nismo. 4. $30
Pontiac firebird. 1 wrapped. $40
Scion R Spec. 2 wrapped. $30
Scion XB. 1 first place 4 wrapped. $45
WRC01. 3 wrapped. 3 unwrapped. $35
Sport. 1 st place. 2 wrapped. $80
Cobra Jet. 1 wrapped. $50

Comments

• Options
    1 darknight 11 darknight 1 Registered Users 966 Posts
  • Options
    shiftidtwistshiftidtwist Registered Users 11 Posts
    Bump keep at top
  • Options
    PetetyyPetetyy Registered Users 4 Posts
    When u say Nismo 4 $30 does that mean 4 for $30
  • Options
    im higherim higher Registered Users 54 Posts
    Bump it up
  • Options
    DO NOT EMAIL THIS PERSON. IT IS A SCAM. THEY TAKE YOUR EMAIL. THEN YOUR IGN. AND HACK.
  • Options
    YourUpdateSucksYourUpdateSucks Registered Users 940 Posts
    can I get some of what you're smoking?
  • Options
    Cantdoit87Cantdoit87 Registered Users 308 Posts
    guys stop sending your email to these clowns, its sad they have to make a post like this to get your email in order to take your cars, or scam......its ok though, scammers are easily noticed now so pope you can go fu ck yourself....along with all the other scammers on this game.....id love to take your ip and dis connect your entire network including your electricity and internet if I had the time....losers
  • Options
    iam2flyiam2fly Registered Users 172 Posts
    What the **** get the **** out here with shit what the **** is this players coming up too. Ctfu is scam guys.
  • Options
    Bump. What's your in game name. And what page are you on. ? Buyer here. Less vouches goes first.
  • Options
    Popester82Popester82 Registered Users 50 Posts
    Ign is bigb8869. I have several ppl I deal with in game but was hoping to get the word out more through here. I may be newish to forum but have many ppl that will vouch im a legitimate buyer seller or trader. We are actually trying to help the family of our team member. Some support instead of false claims would be great. Thank you.
  • Options
    macncheeseemacncheesee Registered Users 2 Posts
    what does wrapped mean
  • Options
    Aloha Ke AkuaAloha Ke Akua Registered Users 42 Posts
    Seems like a pretty large garage coming from a no body... Wonder how you got so many of the same cars. What team were you on exactly when you "earned" those cars?
  • Options
    Illuminati Mind FuqIlluminati Mind Fuq Registered Users 823 Posts
    This guy is one of my most regular and largest buyers in this game. He is 100% legit and regularly sends money a day in advance of collecting the cars and/or mils he has purchased. He is 100% legit.
  • Options
    Stage 3 motors was team some cars were earned on but 75 were bought on PayPal. One of the main reasons we are asking for help. He was dealing with sickness when he played on my team. Enjoyed turfing but couldn't do the mins most teams were asking. Just to name a few he bought from rrsale site, illuminati mind fuq, darkd00m, tuners2k, phat link, leah l,Scott mizzer, zoomaloom, shakedown clutch and many others. If u don't wanna help this friend and his family I totally understand but please don't post attacking comments about and good man. His family could really use this help to pay off the couple off cards he bought these cars with and the millions and millions he used to max or turf tune these cars. Anyone in this game who is somebody knew this man and if u wanna know his ign I be glad to share with u if u pm me. I only put my email down because they go to my phone when I'm not in the game. Thank u again for the ones that would like to hsve one of his cars to remember him by.
  • Options
    Bump to the top
  • Options
    rickymitram3rickymitram3 Registered Users 418 Posts
    guess he doesnt know that the prices have drop on these cars.
    and if its true, sorry for the lost of your friend/teammate.
  • Options
    Bump to the top
  • Options
    Bump bump bump
  • Options
    VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    If I may ask .. What was the IGN for that senior player U refer to .. And what's the name of UR team ..!?
  • Options
    Bump it to the top
  • Options
    I LAY BRICKSI LAY BRICKS Registered Users 90 Posts
    w t f