Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Let's talk about Rivals 3.0

13Next

Comments

• Vannin SteveVannin Steve Registered Users 28 Posts
    Bump?.......
  • OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    When I look at recently raced players they are all level 1.
  • Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
    So quick question, did some cars get nerfed after 3.0? I am experiencing some slower times with some cars and I haven't changed anything about them. Just curious.

What cars ?
  • speedsterspeedster Registered Users 6 Posts
    i have a suggestion.cn RR please add the following cars:koenigsegg agera,agera s,agera R,one:1,hennesey venom gt,aston martin v12 vantage.id love to see these cars in the game.
  • Vannin SteveVannin Steve Registered Users 28 Posts
    So is it just me experiencing slower than expected race times?
  • JamesGJamesG Registered Users 815 Posts
    How about Nitto 3.0
  • Uhhhh tradeUhhhh trade Registered Users 48 Posts
    When will we be able to buy cars with rrc?? It's really annoying and it's been goin on for a while and hasn't been fixed.
  • Futbol3r0Futbol3r0 Registered Users 59 Posts
    Update is still trash. Same problems. Can't race people who overshoot a tune and go to a wrong lobby.

Game is supposed to learn to tune forthw right lobbies in turf. Not anyone else's fault some people don't know how to tune and just max their cars and run with it.

If you go to a lobby in turf, anyone should be able to challenge you.

Glu making bad decisions. Smh
  • Brutal407Brutal407 Registered Users 14 Posts
    That eager beaver rims problem, I realize that in the garage it don't show the rims but wen losing car in pinks it shows.
  • BluetheEJ1BluetheEJ1 Registered Users 29 Posts
    Yes in fact, lets talk about the game.

For a period of time, I couldn't access the show room for whatever reason, it would inform me that "New cars and parts have been released" and to "Please reset your game to receive these updates" every time I would go to the showroom. Well, after a day of that not working, I finally got in, and there are no new cars, and the only new parts I see are the ITR body kits that were added. Well, now that I can get into the showroom, I and many others have had the problem that we are not able to purchase cars without it saying "You do not have enough gems to buy this car. Would you like to purchase more gems?" Well, it might just be me, but THE CAR I'M BUYING DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A GEM PRICE, AND I'VE GOT $30,000 MORE DOLLARS THAN I NEED TO IN ORDER TO PURCHASE THE CAR.

Also when I'm racing, I'll rev to start up, and it'l sit there. Then it will go to a screen and tell me that it took my opponent 10 seconds to complete the race, or however long it took them, and it will claim that I did not finish. When I didn't even get to race. It's a good thing I haven't bet anything because I'd just be out my cash or my car, or whatever I had bet.

I've never put real money into this game, and I'm happy about that. I would like to, because this is a fun enjoyable game that I'm honestly a little addicted to, even though I only play when I have free time. I love cars, and I love racing, and this game helps keep me off the streets in my real car, and allows me to still have the fun of wagering large amounts of money or cars, and it's also honestly pretty realistic when it comes to building cars, I like that I'm able to upgrade rotors and apex seals on my Mazda, but cam gears, and pistons on my V engine or Inline engine cars.

This is a quality game that needs a lot of work done to it. It's currently not playable and I cannot honestly say that I'm enjoying it right now.

Please fix these bugs. The new interface looks great, but it's time to address the bugs that so many of us have been complaining about in the past.
  • ZzzzaidaZzzzaida Registered Users 70 Posts
    Please fix the NEW PLAYER bugs. I can't recognize all my friends which annoys me.
  • FATBOBMXFATBOBMX Registered Users 186 Posts
    You guys should really consider a rain check system for the sale cars until the showroom is accessible to all. I'd love to add to of the BMWs but cannot until the next update. If it's coming in the next 23 hours, disregard this post, but GLU is missing out on gem sales with this one
  • Jihad jayJihad jay Registered Users 4 Posts
    When will the game be fixed? Every other car I try to buy says I need gems when they are cash cars. Can't even take part in events. 85,000 for a supra that says I need gems
  • GralanGralan Registered Users 97 Posts
    Get rid of these stupid annoying arrow keys, from the december 4th update. Especially during the racing!!!
  • PrithurbPrithurb Registered Users 5 Posts
    Does anyone know how to actually get in touch with flu about issues with game. I have sent 15 messages over the last 8 days on the contact us link and they haven't even answered. It cost me my spot on my team
    Does anyone know how to actually get in touch with glu about issues with game. I have sent 15 messages over the last 8 days on the contact us link and they haven't even answered. It cost me my spot on my team
    Does anyone know how to actually get in touch with glu about issues with game. I have sent 15 messages over the last 8 days on the contact us link and they haven't even answered. It cost me my spot on my team
  • vinny killervinny killer Registered Users 11 Posts
    I update yesterday, but now I dont start again my game, because is occuring "error 525". . .again . . again. . .and agai. . .what I need to do for play again ?
  • hasani12hasani12 Registered Users 33 Posts
    I know this is not the place for this but today ive been scammed 3 times in less than 6 hours to make it worse one of those persons is from the forums name is <<NOS>> and IGN is pinkparadise2, i know this has nothing to do with CIE but its sucks to know that alot of persons in racing rivals are scammers and if your too trusting they will take advantage of that, would be really appreciated if some trading lobbies were implemented or some way to eliminate scammers was created, i have pictures if needed for proof of the scammer known as <<NOS>> would be nice if eventually racing rivals community got better and most if not all of the scammers were gone or some form of trading lobby was created. Thats my two cents just had to write this were im hoping the devs would see even though im sure pinkparadise2 wont get banned im hoping the devs will think about making a trading lobby or banning scammers once there is sufficient proof.. sigh
  • [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    If you have had any in game issues, you can contact support by pressing the "?" in game, or by going here: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/racing-rivals/
  • DarkhanikDarkhanik Registered Users 6 Posts
    I can't enter the game, it's just kicking me out of the game before I enter my garage! Please help me
  • DarkhanikDarkhanik Registered Users 6 Posts
    My account is DARKHANIK
  • [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    You can contact support through the site with the link I posted about to Helpshift.

Here it is again: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/racing-rivals/

• Stanc3Lif3Stanc3Lif3 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 1 Posts
    Administrators why can't you make like a used car lot (UCL) where we can post our cars for sale and trade them and if it sells the money shows up directly in your racing rivals cash like a familiar and popular game I used to play called nitto 1320 legends a pc game that got viruses and hacked and led to closure of the game
  • H8GRIPXXXH8GRIPXXX Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 4 Posts
    I've been waiting to get my rivals account back not happy almost three weeks WTF
  • SEDOO313SEDOO313 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1 Posts
    Please add hyundai veloster turbo 2016 in showroom
  • bajank sinahbajank sinah Registered Users 5 Posts
    I need my acount a back please
    My acount RR name is BANK MACHOO
    i login with facebook
    Email facebook is bertobatya@yahoo.com
    I need that my acount please :'(