Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

YOU HAVE RUINED THE GAME...........

project420project420 Registered Users 37 Posts
Well hmmmm i dont know where to start.... Lets start with you guys have made it unbelievably harder to get racers to race for PINKS.... You guys have eliminated possibility of sandbagging races, there is no longer a need for sleeper car builds ect... Now everyone knows what your car is.. by added all specs (1650 whatever) so now your opponents know if your sandbangging or not..... not only did you allow players to see the actually individuals car builds via, paint ,rims, aero..... Now you can even see if you used your NITROUS or NOT.......STUPID WHY WOULD U WANT PEOPLE TO NO THAT!!?! it doesnt make any sense... at all

DO YOU GUYS EVEN UNDERSTAND RACING AT ALL!?!? thanks for screwing the whole game up and making it harder for people to win cars..... there is no surprise anymore......

might as well add bracket racing and call it nitto.... jesus u guys **** up a perfectly good game.....

THE NEW INFO FOR CAR SPECS IS REDICULOUS......racers should not have access to so much racer info like NITROUS USE or CLASS NUMBER >>(1650)
WHO ELSE AGREES WITH ME??

Comments

• Options
    bdevil15bdevil15 Registered Users 43 Posts
    You mean you have to use skill and intelligence instead of illusion and deceit? What is the world coming to?
  • Options
    mike0341mike0341 Registered Users 23 Posts
    I agree. There is no need to show that much information.

If you want to race a fair race,for pink, then go to turf wars.

This game is retarded now.
  • Options
    Dav007 this is nothing like real life. if i pull up in my 2015 WRX you would have no clue that it had a down-pipe, intake, and COBB tune. you would most likely notice the louder exhaust but nothing would indicate a significant increase in power. the same holds true with NOS. if i had NOS on my car, you would not know unless you looked in my car.

Dont talk about real life racing if your still rocking a 10 speed bike lol.

Lobby racing is supposed to resemble street racing as far as im concerned. There was even a message stating to not judge a car based off its looks. now RR decided to cater their game to little kids who cry excessively when they get their arses handed to them.

until RR fixes their crap im just going to farm secondary accounts so that i can build up my inventory.

if they decide to continue catering to retarded children then no skin off my back. ill just start spending money some place else.
  • Options
    Agreed. Sadly RR cares more about kids who cry than people who spend their own money (not the money mommy and daddy gave them)
  • Options
    SNEAKY SHOCKERSNEAKY SHOCKER Registered Users 9 Posts
    I agree. The game is garbage now. Thats if you are one of people even lucky enough to play. Me and many others cant even play because the new update wont install. But from what im hearing from others I probably will stop playing anyways. That is so unrealistic. When you race someone in real life you dont know what its got. So you guys ruined this game even more lol. Who ever came up with these ideas for the new update are complete idiots. Im done with this game. PEACE.
  • Options
    SpencerSpencer Registered Users 294 Posts
    I agree. They should add bracket racing. Great suggestion bro!

• Options
    Wulf12Wulf12 Registered Users 8 Posts
    The game become poorer..!!!
    It lost its color.
    If you want to help, send advises or a weekly tips to racers instead of giving my opponents what they need to beat me.
  • Options
    CAMAROSS303CAMAROSS303 Registered Users 95 Posts
    Yeah and making the cobra jets and the copos s class are you freaking kidding me that's B.S man this game use to be cool now its just garbage.
  • Options
    ClaudiohvClaudiohv Registered Users 82 Posts
    YEAH lets stop playing this game everybody, and while are it lets just sell our mills and cars
  • Options
    1uvakind1uvakind Registered Users 15 Posts
    u guys sound like the ppl i race in real life always looking for a cop out... ooooo i didnt have my drag radials on or i would have beat u or my side of the street wasnt prepped as good as urs cuz we r outta towners.. i guess ur mad cuz u have a lowsy reaction time and cant shift to save ur life in a video game car that revs like an m eff err.. so if they want to take the game to the track and decide to bracket race and u show up in ur 9 sec car and me in my 11 sec car then i will be glad to take the 2 sec diff with the first hit and may a perfect launch and shifts and god be with you also to help dry all your crocodile tears in the end cause ur a terrible driver and have no excuse for ur terrible launches and over revs..
  • Options
    1uvakind1uvakind Registered Users 15 Posts
    RR should means real racers.... not for the weak at heart
  • Options
    KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    I understand them giving your info out, but they've absolutely screwed me over by changing the tuning menus, now I have to cross reference my old menus from old screenshots to make my tune sheets not redundant. Gonna be fun... I would make a very long army, but I have made one too many on a lot of games, so yeah
  • Options
    EvilDan77EvilDan77 Registered Users 282 Posts
    I just shake my head and laugh when these morons continue to sandbag. Hey dummy, I just saw your car rating lmao.

I agree, the car ratings need to be dropped. Why bet money or pinks if you can see exactly what a person is packing after a test run.

I'm guessing all the complaints of people losing their cars to sandbaggin caused this. The whiners always get what they want. I'm all about the hustle, only reason I really played in the fis place.
  • Options
    JennyJennyJennyJenny Registered Users 6 Posts
    Lol Im just laughing at these comments. Honestly you guys just sound mad because you can no longer cheat or "sandbag" to steal people's cars, thats the real issue here. And i say cheat because if they wanted for example, a 1668 car in a 1650 lobby they would have made it that way or in other words make it a free for all where every one is in one big giant room, but its not like that now is it? They actually put you in a room where you belong so its fair, keyword being "FAIR" and to combat the comment about "not judging a book by its cover"

i believe they are referring to, for example youre in a 45 to 50 lobby and your car is say at 46 and a guy at 50 challenges you for pinks and you accept and lose, thats actually losing your car fairly because you didnt tune it enough to be at the top of that lobby and so you came up short, another scenario is both cars could be at 1650 but they are tuned differently, one runs 10.000 and the other runs 10.200 hence why you shouldnt underestimate another car because you never know what might be under the hood or in other words we are at the same rating but my tune is better than yours :-p. So dont get it twisted.

If youre in a 45-50 lobby and a guy in a 1670 car challenges you for pinks thats just straight up cheating because the guy in the 1670 car doesnt even belong, Did the system place him in that lower lobby? NO!!! it didnt, he more than likely joined someone who he doesnt even know for the sole purpose of stealing cars and money and to build up street cred. And in my opinion, sandbaggers are just pathetic losers, they are the same guys who perform very poorly in turf wars without the help of boost i might add, because they dont know how to tune a car, and they also make the sad mistake of maxing their cars and so when they are placed in a maxed lobby aka the lobby they belong they start losing every race and so they resort to sandbagging for easy wins but any old vet or pro would know that not all cars are meant to be maxed like duuuuuhh. THE GAME IS STRUCTURED OR BRACKETED, its up to you to decide what you do with that knowledge. If a bracket is set from 1669 to 1678 and your car maxes at 1669, why the hell would you max it to fall in the same bracket as 1678 cars? You would literally be the slowest person in that bracket. So what the smart tuner would do is find the best 1668 tune for that car and keep it there, OBVIOUSLY!!!!

So in closing i actually like the new changes, it helps to cut down on the amount of cars that gets stolen daily, and i wont stop saying "stolen", the "join friend" button is a loophole that is being exploited to gain an unfair advantage over others, if they took that option out you would have to race in whatever lobby they placed you in right? Just like turf wars so I know im right. So thats just an option thats being abused and used for the wrong reasons. Without that option you wouldnt be able to sandbag and i just love how you guys use that word proudly like its a good thing looooool.

I still pink ever so often tho and even more so now, i also win all my cars fairly and i lose some fairly as well, some not so fairly either (feel free to check me out or add me @Jenny Da Swift) Personally i dont need to cheat/sandbag to win a person's car, when i win i can proudly say i did it fairly with the tune i made myself, but hey to each his own right? I will agree on one thing though, why are they showing if you use nos or not? thats just stupid even though it doesnt apply to me seeing that 90% of my cars dont use nos at all HA! But hey like i said to each his own, if you want to exploit the system to win cars and money then do your thing, and also if you want to win your cars fairly by building a car that dominates in its correct lobby and in turf wars then you can do that too. I would strongly suggest the latter, For 1, it makes you a better player and a better tuner and 2,when a game becomes too easy its no longer fun for both you the player and your opponent, when ever i race a cheater and i notice hes pulling away waaaaay too fast in the first 2seconds i just downshift and put my phone down and let it play out, the thrill of getting a challenge just dies out immediately for me when that happens and that just makes the game boring. Nothing gets you more pumped than winning by 0.001 seconds lol