Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Aero on Racer Showdown cars?

IR0NLUNGIR0NLUNG Registered Users 35 Posts
Llike everyone else I bought crates. After winning a few cars I noticed that the ford mustang gt and the VW gti along with the 98' Skyline have their aero locked. Because of a blue stripe?! Of course I see this after buying multiple crates. If i would have looked at the first mustang I would not have wasted anymore gems on them. Basically useless cars with cool paint.
Sooooo since the Racer Showdown has bronze silver and gold paint will the aero on those be locked as well? Im kind of thinking they will be the same. And if thats the case do i really want to spend alll that time trying to win one? Ive been waiting a while for a "one man army" turf war. But with prize cars you can purchase for 60k (thats if your game lets you buy cars. Mine does not) and no aero upgrades, I feel I might be disappointed.

Comments

• Options
    aint skeeredaint skeered Registered Users 17 Posts
    I feel ya bro. Seems like a waste all the push for a one man army to win a paint job??? Can't see myself doing it